Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Has racist attitudes grown in the past 4 years?
Yes, it's gotten worse from both blacks and whites. 9 34.62%
Yes, it's just the same as it's always been, but people are more vocal now. 4 15.38%
No, it's the same as always. 4 15.38%
No, it's better than ever. 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2012, 10:05 AM #22
Animal_Mother (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
More vocal.

Better than everyone in what regard, lack of melanin?

Every regard. No only race comes close to us in any aspect of life.
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-28-2012, 10:17 AM #23
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother View Post
hey uh animal...you are aware that Ashkenazi Jews and east asians, across the board score 15-20 points higher in every IQ test and level (Avg. IQ, Spatial, and Verbal). Sorry man, science says you are wrong.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche

Last edited by Overbear : 10-28-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:22 AM #24
Animal_Mother (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
hey uh animal...you are aware that Ashkenazi Jews and east asians, across the board score 15-20 points higher in every IQ test and level (Avg. IQ, Spatial, and Verbal). Sorry man, science says you are wrong.
Not a race. And **** the Asians.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:22 AM #25
F1VENOM

Quote:
You can't be serious.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:24 AM #26
Animal_Mother (Banned)

Okay, maybe blacks can jump a little higher and Asians can crunch some numbers a bit better. And Arabs are a bit better at strapping bombs to themselves. Mexicans can also do a better job picking strawberries. I stand corrected.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:28 AM #27
Overbear

Quote:
Not a race. And **** the Asians.
Actualy you are wrong, but lets leave the race thing aside. Regardless of your emotional feelings on this, the fact is, asians are smarter than white people. They have a higher potential to learn, comprehend, and process language than you do.

Again sorry man, but science is not on your side in this argument. Its just cold, hard fact that 'white' people in general are middle of the road...average in every way with nothing that makes them stick out, atleast on the genetic level.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:42 AM #28
Animal_Mother (Banned)

Why does Eastern Asia suck so much *** if they're so intelligent? People live like absolute **** in a lot of China and close to all of North Korea (far worse than any white nation) The Japanese and South Koreans are our puppets and *****es, so they don't impress me too much. Who does that leave? Mongolia? Yeah, they're far better off than white countries.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:46 AM #29
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Quote:
Where on earth did you get a number that high? I've seen studies indicating a bump of 5-6 but not as high at 15 or 20.

Also ever notice how it seems perfectly acceptable to discuss how Asians are a bit smarter than Whites but the moment you bring up the lower IQ's of Blacks people get their panties in a wad and call you racist?
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:17 AM #30
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:
Actualy you are wrong, but lets leave the race thing aside. Regardless of your emotional feelings on this, the fact is, asians are smarter than white people. They have a higher potential to learn, comprehend, and process language than you do.

Again sorry man, but science is not on your side in this argument. Its just cold, hard fact that 'white' people in general are middle of the road...average in every way with nothing that makes them stick out, atleast on the genetic level.
Must be why the Chinese are still unable to do the R&D the rest of the world does. They still can't manufacture a jet engine.

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:54 AM #31
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
Where's the "it's gotten worse FOR whites only"? That's all I've seen.
Fixed, you scumbag.

Interesting that only blacks and whites were mentioned too. Amazing that everyone else isn't racist, only white people.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:57 AM #32
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
Maybe he doesn't want race baiters like you coming in here and starting a race war.
Famous far left tactic.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:00 PM #33
Overbear

Quote:
Why does Eastern Asia suck so much *** if they're so intelligent? People live like absolute **** in a lot of China and close to all of North Korea (far worse than any white nation) The Japanese and South Koreans are our puppets and *****es, so they don't impress me too much. Who does that leave? Mongolia? Yeah, they're far better off than white countries.
Again, you are arguing from emotion not science. You can not argue with DNA, all the rest is just social constructs. At the end of the day you (and I) are geneticly pre-disposed to being a little less in the IQ department than asians are.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:00 PM #34
vikingshadow
Resident Old Guy

I only mentioned blacks and whites because, well, Obama is black, and it seems that most of the animosity in this issue is between blacks and whites. I wanted to see if the entry of a black man as president resulted in more verbal, or even more actual racism (from anyone regardless of skin color).

Seriously, no ulterior motives were intended in my questioning and resulting poll.

vikingshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:08 PM #35
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drex17 View Post
Where on earth did you get a number that high? I've seen studies indicating a bump of 5-6 but not as high at 15 or 20.

Also ever notice how it seems perfectly acceptable to discuss how Asians are a bit smarter than Whites but the moment you bring up the lower IQ's of Blacks people get their panties in a wad and call you racist?
A few more recent studies, and yes I have noted that. The facts again are, that at a genetic level, "blacks" are a few points (4-10) lower than whites. Again we are talking at our very core here, not social constructs or education levels.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:14 PM #36
Overbear

I have a question for you animal...

Where do you think, the consept of Zero came from, as it is used in math/science?

Old 10-28-2012, 12:41 PM #37
licence2kill
POOP

I was going to come in here and write about how the GOP is just a vestage of white (mostly male) tribalism, but I don't think I need to anymore lol
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:02 PM #38
FreeEnterprise
Trails of Doom

FreeEnterprise posts videos on PbNation
You want racial bias? 99% of ONE race voted for Obama...

And many said that it was because of his skin color.

What has happened to blacks in America under Obama's liberal rule? More welfare, a huge hit on the number of employed black men (largest unemployed segment of our population) Young black people can't find jobs. food stamps have skyrocketed. We are now spending 1 TRILLION per year in welfare to support the poor in our country, and if you average it out, it comes to $60,000+ PER YEAR in welfare costs for the average household... Are we giving them that much... Nope, but it COSTS the government that much to support them, because government is horrible at crisis managment, or fiscal responsiblity, and "wealth redistribution". They are great at taking money and spending it, but it never "fixes" the problem, just makes it all worse.

Follow Trails of Doom on Instagram,
twitter, facebook and youtube
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:13 PM #39
Iamamartianchurch

Racial tension is softened during times of prosperity. This has nothing to do with Obama.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:21 PM #40
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post

And many said that it was because of his skin color.

What has happened to blacks in America under Obama's liberal rule? More welfare, a huge hit on the number of employed black men (largest unemployed segment of our population) Young black people can't find jobs. food stamps have skyrocketed. We are now spending 1 TRILLION per year in welfare to support the poor in our country, and if you average it out, it comes to $60,000+ PER YEAR in welfare costs for the average household... Are we giving them that much... Nope, but it COSTS the government that much to support them, because government is horrible at crisis managment, or fiscal responsiblity, and "wealth redistribution". They are great at taking money and spending it, but it never "fixes" the problem, just makes it all worse.
You're ridiculous, 99%. What is this, I don't even?

Quote:
I have a question for you animal...

Where do you think, the consept of Zero came from, as it is used in math/science?
So many fundamentals came from brown skinned people.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:22 PM #41
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Blacks cannot be racist.

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:42 PM #42
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
Black people vote democratic. Not black. Don't be an idiot.