Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 03:09 PM #1996
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Eternal Acacia is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Zedd is awesome live, you'll have a good time.
and the future don't exist

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-16-2013, 10:48 AM #1997
Cmizzle
Full Time Tape Head

It was way better than what I expected. I had a ****ing blast
Old 09-16-2013, 12:47 PM #1998
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

KamakaziWatermelon helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmizzle View Post
Same place that Paradiso is held? It looks amazing. Northwest is my next place to visit
yup!

Volucris: My family members often wake me up in the middle of the night telling me I've been screaming battle commands at the top of my lungs while sleeping. I don't know what it means but I don't complain about my dreams."

Old 09-16-2013, 06:46 PM #1999
Strange1131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Acacia View Post
[url]https://soundcloud.com/subtitlesmusicuk/teebee-human-reptile-calyx-1/url]

C+TB are killing it this year
hell yes they are, so many smashers. want them to come to nyc sooo bad. their six deck set sounds ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpkidsrocks2 View Post
That is one badass view. Holy ****.

Also, I saw Icicle last night. Holy ****.

double drops on double drops on more double drops on capone friday at 140 bpm x dreadnaught vip with heavyweight. I almost died.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNK8Yd4sdQE[/vieo]
glad you had a good time, I saw him on saturday and it was mediocre, last time in february at the same venue was a lot more fun. I didn't even stay for his whole set this time. it wasn't that it was a bad set or anything, i mean he did play some weird trappy **** for a sec, just wasn't feeling the vibes so I went to a bar instead.

however, loadstar + andy C was ****ing nuts on friday, such a good show. Here's andy c's intro:

lots of fun ,great weekend
Old 09-16-2013, 06:50 PM #2000
dpkidsrocks2

https://soundcloud.com/luxurymusicuk/j-a-w-s/s-LgVfW
Old 09-17-2013, 03:44 AM #2001
i_see_the_light
Get Iced Ya bish

i_see_the_light has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
If any of you producers out there are looking to buy Komplete9, I am going to sell mine for 400...pretty much brand new, I was way into dance music production and bought it about three weeks ago, but had a gnarly epiphany that took my productions into a completely different analog direction.

It is honestly great though, the drum kits are AMAZING, as well as everything else.

But hell, offer, if you have any questions and want an unbiased opinion about it, ask.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:31 AM #2002
dpkidsrocks2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1131 View Post
hell yes they are, so many smashers. want them to come to nyc sooo bad. their six deck set sounds ridiculous.

glad you had a good time, I saw him on saturday and it was mediocre, last time in february at the same venue was a lot more fun. I didn't even stay for his whole set this time. it wasn't that it was a bad set or anything, i mean he did play some weird trappy **** for a sec, just wasn't feeling the vibes so I went to a bar instead.

however, loadstar + andy C was ****ing nuts on friday, such a good show. Here's andy c's intro:

lots of fun ,great weekend
why do I feel like every time i watch an andy c video I am listening the the same tune on repeat? That might be a bit of an exaggerated but yea. I still might go see him tonight lol!

deeper than deeeeeep
Old 09-18-2013, 03:39 PM #2003
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Eternal Acacia is a Supporting Member
Some of their recent stuff has been too cheesy for me, but damn this is a tune
and the future don't exist

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
Old 09-18-2013, 06:34 PM #2004
Strange1131

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpkidsrocks2 View Post
why do I feel like every time i watch an andy c video I am listening the the same tune on repeat? That might be a bit of an exaggerated but yea. I still might go see him tonight lol!

deeper than deeeeeep
prob because the audio in that clip is ****ty **** balls haha. show was bangin though, definitely should go. loadstar's set was sick too, I only caught the last 2/3s of that didn't see his intro or anything like that. (also it was just lomax)
Old 09-18-2013, 07:44 PM #2005
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa

Old 09-19-2013, 05:10 AM #2006
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4027441
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread