Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-04-2008, 01:21 PM #1
Death__Dealer

anyone with aftermarker parts , so far

has anyone purchased the double trigger , feed neck, trigger, barrrel kit.and different stock rather than the standard car stock . that seems to be the norm for the sp1 .
i noticed that trinity already started making aftermarket parts . they have a sweet barrel kit and a double trigger . so does anyone have a pic or a link to a pic of the mods installed . i just purchased the trinity feedneck ,since i didnt like the one it comes with. and would like to see how its going to look on the marker
thanks
Death__Dealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2008, 01:58 PM #2
prettylou
Por favor nene!

prettylou donated to help Peyton Trent
prettylou is playing at Living Legends III
prettylou is playing at Living Legends V
prettylou supports DLX Technology
HEy D.D. , only thing I ordered was the adapter plate and I have a 98 G36 stock I'm gonna tryout. I've heard different things about the folding stocks not working. Have any solid info on this? I would love to put a folding PDW stock on .
Old 02-04-2008, 02:02 PM #3
DustDevil

I started out with the sp-1 and a CAR stock. I had a folding pcs 98 stock but because the hinge was right where the adapter needed to be it just wouldnt work. I dremeled it and ended up just making it so weak that it broke. I have the double trigger but it doesnt fit very well. It doesnt really want to line up with anything even though it does work.

Currently I am working on a mp5 PDW type of set up. Stock sp-1 with an opsgear pdw 98 stock (will have to be dremeled slightly), 15 degree asa adapter to kick out the regulator more like a magazine, a Tippmann X7 mp5 magazine that I will put over the regulator, Apex barrel that will will build a shroud because about 2" of the barrel is exposed. I should start a new thread with the build and mod process probrably tomorrow.
DustDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 04:12 PM #4
Nick_t
Proud e30 owner

has been a member for 10 years
anybody got a pic with the double trigger, i'm kinda on the fence about buying one and i want to see how it looks
Old 02-04-2008, 09:06 PM #5
DustDevil

You can see a little bit of my double trigger here.
DustDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 04:48 PM #6
Death__Dealer

the doulbe trigger looks good . dosnt take away from the look of the sp1. its on my wish list but i will wait till the new board comes out . i see a little of the regulator im looking forward to seeing the final product.

good luck
Death__Dealer is offline   Reply With Quote