Dust Black 150 44.64%
Raw/Clear 67 19.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 336. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2010, 07:05 PM #106
SpeedsCustom-PB
I Engineer

has been a member for 10 years
SpeedsCustom-PB supports our troops
I'm bummed SP went out of business. Definitely changes a lot of unknowns. I want to get this out more than anyone could ever know. So it's up to the community and whomever is left or jumps on board to purchase these.

Man, if only they came out with another SFT revised. (Assuming a company could do it).

Smart Parts is gone, very weird when you think of it.

-Speed

SpeedsCustom's Smart Parts Shocker SFT/NXT Frame

LongLive Paintball OLD BRIDGE NJ
SpeedsCustom-PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-19-2010, 07:37 PM #107
CrazyDriver84
I Snipe with PSP Mode

plays in the NXL
CrazyDriver84 plays in the APPA D4 division
CrazyDriver84 supports Ninja Paintball
CrazyDriver84 supports Empire
Jason. I hate to tell you, but I don't think the poll is going to go much higher than it is. This thread is already month old and the other thread was even older. Even if it does get higher, that really isn't telling you anything anyway. I can vote on Maserati colors all day long, but I still don't have enough money to buy one.

How many preorders do you need before you can start production?
CrazyDriver84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:39 PM #108
SpeedsCustom-PB
I Engineer

Roughly 65.

If I can get 65 orders in, it can be done. After that, it will be up to players who are devoted or still wanting to upgrade a sick gun.

Lurker's bolt, my frame, clear can...

I deserve to get these out, even if it doesn't last long. I owe myself too do it and still want to have the community see what was done for them.

-Speed

Old 08-19-2010, 11:16 PM #109
p3ngu!n
oh looky, a penguin.

well i want this frame on my shocker so you can definitely count me in.

if you realease this, i'm going to be selling my marq that way i can afford this frame.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:39 AM #110
SpeedsCustom-PB
I Engineer

I obviously don't need to tell anyone how much this frame means to me. I think everyone knows how difficult it can be to get a product out, especially something of this magnitude.

Yes, the value of the Shocker is not what it once was. But, I personally feel that if you love a gun, you will upgrade that gun for yourself.

I wish I could be doing this 5 years ago, competing with CCM etc. But sadly, Smart Parts is gone.

I am still going to release these, it's up to everyone to help me out at least with the pre-order. Heck, I think they will sell even after the pre-orders are over. But I just owe the community and myself the release of the frame.

It's always been about the passion to release this frame so that others could see what I did. And I hope too do that, and I hope it works out for me.

I'll still be around here and doing my normal stuff, BB eyes and other goodies. But after this, it could be time to venture and explore new opportunities.

Thanks everyone,

I hope to see you on the pre-order list.

-Speed

Old 08-20-2010, 10:18 AM #111
jim4130
proud gmax owner!!!

jim4130 plays in the PSP
jim4130 plays in the APPA D4 division
jim4130 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
jim4130 is Boss
Ill be watching your site closely for the pre-orders to go up my money's ready to go, you should do a midnite thing like lurker did we had some fun with that one
jim4130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:22 AM #112
SpeedsCustom-PB
I Engineer

Thanks Jim

Yea I'd do a Midnight pre-order, question is. Who else is amped to purchase the frame? I hope people are, it would be a shame to never actually release it.

I started this design 2 years ago, crazy...simply crazy.

-Jason

Last edited by SpeedsCustom-PB : 08-20-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:32 AM #113
jim4130
proud gmax owner!!!

jim4130 plays in the PSP
jim4130 plays in the APPA D4 division
jim4130 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
jim4130 is Boss
well even if no one else did Id still pay you to make me one. but the masses definatley need to show some support if we can hang on to the dreams of eigenbolts for this long we should be able to hang onto dreams of speedy frames too.
jim4130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:42 AM #114
MrJester
31337 Hax0r

MrJester supports Shocker RSX
MrJester supports Ninja Paintball
While im down for the speedy frames if you do preorders I would suggest trying to come up a realistic ship date to go along with the pre-orders because honestly I pre-ordered my eigenbolt and not going to back out but I do regret doing it because there is nothing telling me when this bolt is coming. I get a post every so often saying soon enough thats about it. Im a little sad and upset about that but I wanna support it because it is a GREAT bolt from what I hear. So I will fully support this and want a Speedyframe but PLEASE if you do pre-orders can we get a REAL date on when these might ship. Thanks

Virginia Beach, VA ~ FREE AGENT

PO2//USN
MrJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:31 AM #115
p3ngu!n
oh looky, a penguin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedsCustom-PB View Post
Thanks Jim

Yea I'd do a Midnight pre-order, question is. Who else is amped to purchase the frame? I hope people are, it's be a shame to never actually release it now that I'm finally done and TWO years later.

I started this design 2 years ago, crazy...simply crazy.

-Jason
pm me please

i would do it but i'm on the pbn app.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:46 PM #116
CrazyDriver84
I Snipe with PSP Mode

plays in the NXL
CrazyDriver84 plays in the APPA D4 division
CrazyDriver84 supports Ninja Paintball
CrazyDriver84 supports Empire
I also would like a PM or an E-mail when you know the preorder date. I try to check this thread every day, but sometimes I get busy and forget. I want to be as high up on that list as I can.
CrazyDriver84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:42 PM #117
SpeedsCustom-PB
I Engineer

I definitely agree. I'm taking this entire procedure very seriously and strictly. If I could reach the quote successfully, it's because I have thought about this long and hard.

I have learned my lesson when it comes to dealing with certain companies. With that being said, a pre -order is serious and in this case, it can and will be quite successful.

The frames went through many prototypes of fitting and overall design. Simply put, it works.

All hardware is ready for assembly, components have been milled that are ready for assembly. All components fit and work as intended.

The last procedure is on the manufacture side. It's all about who you do business with on a professional level. It's all right there to fall into place.

If we can reach the pre-order goal I mentioned; 65, a company will manufacture the frames on a strict schedule. They arrive back in my shop for final assembly starting from the first pre-order purchase. Frames will be assembled in this manner and shipped to waiting customers.

It can be done as far as setting dates, but the next question is, how quickly does the pre-order fill up? You can purchase first, but we need to reach a goal and we can do that based off a good community. Thats a timespan that can't have a set date.

Thanks everyone,

-Speed

Old 08-20-2010, 03:14 PM #118
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player
Thet plays in the APPA beginner division
I think it's great what you're doing with this, but I won't be buying one. Not anything against you or the frame or anything. Just money's tight and I can't justify it. But I do applaud you for sticking with it this long.

SEKTape- "I'd be excited for "learning by our mistakes" blog that apologizes for the Ego being obnoxiously loud and kicking like Adam Vinatieri."
*FEEDBACK (OLD STYLE)+55/-0* - *FEEDBACK (NEW STYLE) +80/-0*
Thet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:41 PM #119
MrBLUEballZ

Here I am.....Am I the 65th customer so we can get this project rolling?

I looked at the poll and it seems like there's a lot votes. I'm down for one and ready to put the money up front to help give this project a nudge forward. Sorry maybe I'm not looking in the right place but how many people have pre-ordered and where can I add my name on.
MrBLUEballZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:44 PM #120
MrJester
31337 Hax0r

Quote:
I definitely agree. I'm taking this entire procedure very seriously and strictly. If I could reach the quote successfully, it's because I have thought about this long and hard.

I have learned my lesson when it comes to dealing with certain companies. With that being said, a pre -order is serious and in this case, it can and will be quite successful.

The frames went through many prototypes of fitting and overall design. Simply put, it works.

All hardware is ready for assembly, components have been milled that are ready for assembly. All components fit and work as intended.

The last procedure is on the manufacture side. It's all about who you do business with on a professional level. It's all right there to fall into place.

If we can reach the pre-order goal I mentioned; 65, a company will manufacture the frames on a strict schedule. They arrive back in my shop for final assembly starting from the first pre-order purchase. Frames will be assembled in this manner and shipped to waiting customers.

It can be done as far as setting dates, but the next question is, how quickly does the pre-order fill up? You can purchase first, but we need to reach a goal and we can do that based off a good community. Thats a timespan that can't have a set date.

Thanks everyone,

-Speed
Totally understand that and now knowing that hey we have to reach X amount of preorders before any manufacturing is done we know what we have to reach. With the Eigenbolt I know its my own fault for jumping on board so quickly but there wasnt anything set saying hey X amount of preorders need to be filled and then 3-4weeks beyond that you will have the product.

Anywho Thanks Speed for the AWESOME dedication and hard work as I said I am all for this frame and will put some money up for it when preorders start. I want a nice Blue one to go with my Evil Shocker.

PO2//USN
Old 08-20-2010, 05:48 PM #121
MrJester
31337 Hax0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBLUEballZ View Post
Here I am.....Am I the 65th customer so we can get this project rolling?

I looked at the poll and it seems like there's a lot votes. I'm down for one and ready to put the money up front to help give this project a nudge forward. Sorry maybe I'm not looking in the right place but how many people have pre-ordered and where can I add my name on.
Pre-Orders havnt officially kicked off just yet but will here very very soon.

PO2//USN
Old 08-20-2010, 05:51 PM #122
MrBLUEballZ

just visited his web site and found the answers to my own questions, but thanks for the update mrjester.

Anyways, fast question Mr. Jason. So the Hybrid 15 degree will not fit on this frame? I know it says it doesn't on your website, but I just had to ask again just to make sure. I searched hi and low and finally found a 15 degree asa and I would hate not being able to use it after all this searching.
MrBLUEballZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:56 PM #123
iLL-eQuipped
i eat babies

iLL-eQuipped plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
iLL-eQuipped supports Shocker RSX
iLL-eQuipped supports Ninja Paintball
just saw the update...EXCITED.

Orlando Doom
Papa Squat
Fokai
Serious Business
XPX Factory
iLL-eQuipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:54 PM #124
SpeedsCustom-PB
I Engineer

The big difference between my frame and Lurker's bolt...mine is much more difficult to machine. Maybe not so much difficult but requires much more work. Which is also why X amount of pre-orders need to be taken, it will guarantee a frame is shipped to those who ordered but it will certainly also get the process started.

I wasn't going to do a pre-order for the fact that I didn't want people waiting, but figures have changed and the only way is for a full deposit (Half a deposit is silly, I would need to hunt people down for paying the rest and thats too much work). Let me worry about finishing, assembling and shipping frames.

MrBlue- Yes the site does mention that, the front was recently changed to allow the NXT V.A. to fit. The hybrid might be just too long, but I could certainly make sure a frame fits for it.

Thank you to everyone who does support this and does want this to come out.

Obviously you know I'll be giving all the details when I can.

-Jason

Old 08-21-2010, 07:46 AM #125
ccluff2

Quote:
The big difference between my frame and Lurker's bolt...mine is much more difficult to machine. Maybe not so much difficult but requires much more work. Which is also why X amount of pre-orders need to be taken, it will guarantee a frame is shipped to those who ordered but it will certainly also get the process started.

I wasn't going to do a pre-order for the fact that I didn't want people waiting, but figures have changed and the only way is for a full deposit (Half a deposit is silly, I would need to hunt people down for paying the rest and thats too much work). Let me worry about finishing, assembling and shipping frames.

MrBlue- Yes the site does mention that, the front was recently changed to allow the NXT V.A. to fit. The hybrid might be just too long, but I could certainly make sure a frame fits for it.

Thank you to everyone who does support this and does want this to come out.

Obviously you know I'll be giving all the details when I can.

-Jason
It might be a good idea to check all asa/frame combos on a short body shocker first as this would be a worse case scenario.
********NOW AVAILABLE*************
Tool-less low pressure shocker bolt guides
*****Comming soon**** $45-55.
ccluff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:25 AM #126
SpeedsCustom-PB
I Engineer

It's really only the Hybrid V.A that seems be a little lengthy. I can't shave off anymore from the front.

If someone needs it for the Hybrid, I'll make sure it works.

-Speed