PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-08-2008, 11:43 PM #64
smartparts1218

has been a member for 10 years
well heres my super story...
well what happen was this. There was a lot of cnfusion in the crowd because they didn't know what exactly happened, but i do. Well, i was in back right, and this kid jake was in the snake. I was shooting tape for him.
this is how it looked:
l
llll
lX <-- jake
l

lll
X <-- me
and well, the game was going good, and then i guess my friend just snapped! the ref called him out. And Jake was like "Not now Ref! I'm in the ****ing ZONE!" and the ref then tried to pull him out, but he shot a line at the ref, and the ref died. I was like "oh Sh**!" but i kept playing. Then my friend stood up with a silenced 9 mil and started cappin these peoples *****! So i was like "oh balls!"
Then he was like tatatatata and killed like 5 guys and some refs. the police came and tried to arrest him but he pulled away and kiled them too because he wasn't going down. Then the FBI got involved and they finally got it maintained and put away. And then i got shot....but I did the mature thing and went to the deadbox

Billy Bernacchia's Hurricanes Pack
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post56228035
Not now Reff!!! I'm in the F**king ZOne!!

Last edited by smartparts1218 : 11-08-2008 at 11:46 PM.
smartparts1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-09-2008, 06:54 PM #65
IRAleprechaun

slingshot rush

This happened just yesterday

I was using a slingshot for the first time (this was on a rec ball field) and i was having trouble coming close to people so i was like 'screw it' and i found some guy pinned down by 2 of our guys and i sprinted as fast as i could jumped over the side of the dirt hill he was hiding behind and released my one precious shot. I nailed him right on the arm but it didn't break and then i got shot in the head 4 times

I was so thrilled that it had worked but so pissed that the ball didn't break

it still was the best shot i ever had
IRAleprechaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:07 PM #66
E F F E C T
Barbarian IRL

My first game, several years ago, was with my dad's company. They had a team building thing going on. So we were in the woods, I was sneaking along the side and saw my dad's boss crouching behind a barrel, I was on his side a few feet away. So I double tapped and sent two balls flying in his direction, first one hit him on the side of the head, second one square in the forehead.

My dad said it was so awesome seeing the welts for the next few days at work.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:51 AM #67
subyrally
Trust your turbo lust

Quote:
Originally Posted by E F F E C T View Post
My first game, several years ago, was with my dad's company. They had a team building thing going on. So we were in the woods, I was sneaking along the side and saw my dad's boss crouching behind a barrel, I was on his side a few feet away. So I double tapped and sent two balls flying in his direction, first one hit him on the side of the head, second one square in the forehead.

My dad said it was so awesome seeing the welts for the next few days at work.
thats great, nothing like office team building outings to have an excuse to lay paint on your co-workers.
subyrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:08 PM #68
spydermann13

ok so we were playing woods ball in my backyard woods, and it was 2v2
we broke out and i went to the center big tree w/ plenty of cover, and started shooting lines at the centre back, cause that was my job. My teammate was supposed to take the right tape and get rid of the other guy. Somehow he got out, and so i was screwed.
the opposing tape player moved all the way down the tape (i was shooting the back player out) and i didnt realize he was there. All of a sudden a ton of paint comes my way, and i bunkered behind the tree. One ball got through and i caught it in my pants!
i put it in my hopper, sneaked a look out between lines, waited, popped out, and GOT EM
haha if i didnt catch that ball in my pocket, i woulda been done
kind of a stupid story sorry
spydermann13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:59 PM #69
VCarp32
Cs ^

i was at my local field and while they were splitting up teams there was a girl who just came out for the first time.. she asked me if it hurts to get shot so i said well it feels a little like thiss.. and shot her right in the tit
VCarp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:22 PM #70
Cpu Queff
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCarp32 View Post
i was at my local field and while they were splitting up teams there was a girl who just came out for the first time.. she asked me if it hurts to get shot so i said well it feels a little like thiss.. and shot her right in the tit
shens.

Mine was off a break and shot my friend in the goggles. So funny. Also did it again but in the cohones.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:08 AM #71
Lordastaris

I was playing with my friends at a feild and we were doing speed ball and i had gone to the snake off the break and 2 of my friends (1 of them was his first time) were at the back tomb stone by the snake and they were way out of cover because they didnt think anyone was on the side, so i hear them say out loud calling out where people were then they said wait a minut where is (my name) then i pop out and shoot off a burst and since they were right next to eachother i got em both... it was funny
Lordastaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:28 AM #72
Lordastaris

Another time i was playing with my friends in a woods ball game and they were in a fort that had a couple of notches for shooting out of... unknow to them i was on the side of them where a hand (of a girl btw) was in the middle part of the windo (they were distrac ted by my other team mates attacking from the front) and i shot her right in the hand (this happen 2 times both time same person same hand.. she got pissed at me after that lol) so the also both times i called her out (like yelling i shot you get out) and then i ran and surrender the rest of their players in the fort got the rest of em out ... both of these times i was useing a rental 98 (because i didnt want to bring my own gun so it would be fair for the rest of my friends )
Lordastaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:28 PM #73
schenstealth
Tank On Shoulder!!!!!!!!!

schenstealth helped look for balloons
schenstealth is playing at Living Legends III
schenstealth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
schenstealth supports Team VICIOUS
schenstealth is for the Gunfight
schenstealth is reppin' sidebar 4 life
my best game ever was timed in at 12 seconds. this was last year. We were playing on a really small hyper pipe field for my birthday at First PRize Paintball in Colonie, NY. It was my birthday party, which took place somewhere between the 1st and 20th of october. I think it was the 12th. The ref was called AJ. HE is on power surge. hopefully now, no one will BS me.

it was a 3 on 3, last round. On break, i ran down and jumped over the snake, shot someone near the back center, went prone up about halfway down the field, shot out the corner snake, (back left), took his bunker, and snap shot the guy in the center can from 3 feet or so away. best game ever!
Ninja CF peanut
Dye i5s
---------------
Past: DP F8, Etek Ego, SFT/NXT Shockers, Invert Mini, Azodin Kaos, Superman Ego 5
schenstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:14 PM #74
Perfect10
//Missouri Reign//

Me and some of my friends were having a one on one tournament and it was the championship game. The ref yelled go and right off the break i fire one time and hit him Suare in the mask. That was my all time best shot!
Old 12-07-2008, 08:27 PM #75
Metalhead126

I was playing speedball with a rental 98c because my gun broke that day and it was the last game so I decided to be a jackass and right off the break I ran all the way up to 50 which was a pigpen where I was playing.I snap shot 2 guys out at the 30 and then jump out of the pigpen and run up the tape,shooting one poor kid in the back of the head who was playing the other side of the tape at the 40.Then I bunkered the last guy. not that badass but eh.
Metalhead126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:52 PM #76
jheude1992
Just_Another_Snake

well, i hit a guy from the snake with a 25-degree angle with like 5 shots...I used CO2 that time...the guy jus didn't know what hit him...hehe
jheude1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:23 PM #77
mikesta97

Today when i went 'ballin' there was a group there of about 5 dudes and about 5 chicks.They all wanted to play woodsball so played it with them just so i could play.Every game we played i shot at least one of the chicks right in the middle of the face.It was pretty funny.
mikesta97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:41 PM #78
Mega Fish 62
A Bit Impulsive...

I'm just picking up the sport again, but a few years back Greg Hastings (anyone remember this guy/is he still around?) came to play at the field I was at. (Pemberton, New Jersey. Greg lives in Vorhees) Everyone was like OMG Greg Hastings! We get into a game with him and he goes for the snake. I was in a standing can on the same side as him on the opposite team. He starts crawling up and pops up his head. I see the bastard, and bam. Pink paint all over his mask.
Mega Fish 62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:36 PM #79
SinisterPie

Well, there was this guy talking down to everyone else, and I got kinda mad, because he really wasn't very good. So, I challenged him to a one on one. Off the break, he goes for the snake, and I decide to shoot off the break. My first (and only) ball hits him straight in the nads.
SinisterPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:59 AM #80
frontman75
Shoot.Kill.Win.

frontman75 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
frontman75 supports Team VICIOUS
i was playing in speedball area and when we went i went to a tombstone by the snake and there was a kid in the snake so i waited for him to pop out and boom. right in the face then after he was gone i go to the snake and i look over one of the knockels(spelled wrong) and got a guy in the side then i ran up the snake and behind their team and got the rest of them in the back. that was my fav game.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:21 PM #81
joezilla64

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynergyAMB1125 View Post
first time i played with my PMR, we decided "lets try a woods game" so we got a like 12 v 12 going and me and my brother doubled up this wood pile thing. i see a guy wayyyyyyy at the other side of the field(easily 100+ yards) and with my stock PMR barrel, i take one shot and nail him in the chest.....couldnt get any more perfect(unless it was a headshot)

That happened to me in my very first paintball game 6 years ago. 10 seconds in the game I get nailed by a single shot. I couldn't even see anyone on the other team.
joezilla64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:10 PM #82
Jmj45

My best shot was with a pistol at 60 yards I shot the guys kneecap with a shot right after jumping out of a bunker in woodsball.
Jmj45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:19 AM #83
Ringwood1237

Idk but one time in the woods me and a team mate sat in a little grove of pine shrublings and ambushed 3-4 guys. It wasn't good shooting or anything, but I was suprised as how well it worked.
"You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."

Permanent brother with: paintballfreak45_2
Ringwood1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:08 PM #84
Grazi07
Armada

Grazi07 supports DLX Technology
Grazi07 supports DLX Technology
Grazi07 supports Shocker RSX
Grazi07 supports Ninja Paintball
A buddy of mine was hiding behind a tree that had fallen and had an extensive root system above ground. Just behind him was a small stream/muddy enbankment. He was holding onto the roots with one hand, shooting with the other, all while hanging above the mud.

I get off a lucky shot that gets him right in the knuckles. He lets go and falls straight back into the mud/water. He had a 4pack of pods on his back, all filled with water and ruined his paint for the day!
Grazi07 is offline   Reply With Quote