PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-17-2007, 08:46 PM #1
SearTripper
Digging on the Santose

has been a member for 10 years
Any pump players/events around Atlanta?

I have always wanted to try pump play, but I never have because no one seems to play it. Any of you guys play around ATL? Where?
SearTripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-19-2007, 04:06 PM #2
SearTripper
Digging on the Santose

Hmm. This is why I never could bring myself to blow money on a pump.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:31 PM #3
Mreggroll
IMKING OR DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearTripper View Post
haha just because no one plays pump doesnt mean u dont have to... nothings really stoppin u from playin... because no one plays pump in your area is a perfect excuse for u to pick up pump play!!

i live in so cal where pump play is abundant...but
i play a lot at sc village and on a lot of days i hardly ever see pumps at the hyperball and speedball fields...
but i tote along my pump no matter what

Less paint,More balls...
98% of ballers wipe, if you are that 2% that has least bit of honor go to hell.
Mreggroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 05:53 PM #4
henryxpark
"nfg dude"

be different, play pump
Old 10-19-2007, 09:17 PM #5
-=S!ress=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearTripper View Post
Faulty logic. Using a pump gun doesn't require that your oposition uses one as well. Beyond that, just because a pump player in the Atlanta area didn't reply to a thread found on PBN's General section sub-Paintball Talk section sub-Pump Paintball Talk section doesn't mean that they don't exist.

There are actually quite a few, myself included. I know of two guys that are local to Classic Paintball on the West side of Atl and a handful of guys that frequented Arkenstone Paintball that, I presume, are waiting for Arkenstone to start back up. Last I knew of the Black Heart fellas at Paintball Atlanta there were two or thee players that at least owned pump guns. I talked to a guy while at an event in TN that played pump who was a regular at NITRO paintball. Personally, I'm perfectly between Atlanta and Chattanooga so I spend about equal time in both areas. Classic seems to be where I spend most of my time since I know a few people there, it's BYOP, and it's $10 to play all day with my own air; they also have enough people to keep games going all day long so that you don't have to wait on the semi-users to fill up.

PM your contact information and I'll give you a shout next time I'll be in the area!
-Seth
Old 10-21-2007, 01:59 PM #6
SearTripper
Digging on the Santose

My logic wasn't faulty! I didn't want pumpers to play against, I wanted pumpers to play with.

Thanks for the info, though! I actually like Classic a lot, though it's a bit of a drive for me. I usually play at Carnage in Woodstock. I don't have a pump yet, but i was planning on getting one even if no one ever replied to this thread.

Waiting for Arkenstone might be a bad idea. They have been closed over a year now and I hear they sold their land to developers.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:02 PM #7
-=S!ress=-

There's a lot of drama surrounding Arkenstone's folly. Just let it be known that the owner is still making an effort to have a field instated.

Don't forget to PM your contact information so we can hit the field together some time. I should be going to GA Tech within 2 years, so we might have the chance to do so often.