Quote:
Originally Posted by ozcardshop View Post
reptile was the man and ermac too
ermac has that big axe! he wins
Old 07-22-2009, 12:11 AM #24
HITW's BigBird
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
pretty sure we went against predator in the woods off the beach at the end. we kinda stopped shooting at them and they stopped shooting at us and we had an across the field dance off. each team has too much respect for each other to go against each other =).... instead we end up together in the end just like last year. TZB and Predator are a force to be reckoned with. Hopefully we can work on some new surprises for next year and you will be seeing a lot more of these two teams and possibly the Elephant Riders will be brought into play as well

Zyklon B the home of the infamous Bigbird.
"Originally posted by wgpballer5: BigBird=Pimp, he knows what he's talking about"
"Originally posted by Pulp Fiction: HITW's BigBird, you're a cool mother ****er"
"Originally posted by Mars47: Big Bird...are you in HS?"
Old 07-22-2009, 12:18 AM #25
ne_harisho2

ne_harisho2 supports Sherwood Forest
ne_harisho2 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITW's BigBird View Post
pretty sure we went against predator in the woods off the beach at the end. we kinda stopped shooting at them and they stopped shooting at us and we had an across the field dance off. each team has too much respect for each other to go against each other =).... instead we end up together in the end just like last year. TZB and Predator are a force to be reckoned with. Hopefully we can work on some new surprises for next year and you will be seeing a lot more of these two teams and possibly the Elephant Riders will be brought into play as well
Instant loss of respect.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:26 AM #26
Jeepers Creepers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITW's BigBird View Post
I still think it would be a cool face off... You talk about the respect thing, but you can fight and have respect for one another... When both sides are powerful and respect one another, thats when its a great match up. I would love to see both teams fight to the death! hahaha... its not like it will happen buts its a fun thought...
Old 07-22-2009, 01:14 AM #27
HITW's BigBird
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne_harisho2 View Post
Instant loss of respect.
flame bait better luck next time.

Zyklon B the home of the infamous Bigbird.
"Originally posted by wgpballer5: BigBird=Pimp, he knows what he's talking about"
"Originally posted by Pulp Fiction: HITW's BigBird, you're a cool mother ****er"
"Originally posted by Mars47: Big Bird...are you in HS?"
Old 07-22-2009, 05:19 PM #28
THE OLD GUY
Team Predator

THE OLD GUY is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepers Creepers View Post
Hes cool but ive always been more of a sub zero guy... like the ice look... Well you guys look like a group of sub zeros playing out there! LOL! Team preadtor is a whole army of scorpions... Hahaha
Please don't drag Team Predator into your silly little name calling game. Team Zyklon B and Team Predator are brothers and sisters (Hi Tink) chiseled from the same slab of granite. We play the same stone cold, in your face paintball and no dungeons and dragons player is going to drive a wedge between us. Don't bother responding to this because I'm done here and going back to talk to real ballers!
Old 07-22-2009, 06:05 PM #29
The Artist
Dan "The Artist"

HAHA i didn't even read most of this thread, no idea who Zycoloene is or whatever, but that Jeepers guy had me in stitches the whole game. Sure he got hit alot and didn't go out but honestly 95% of the people didn't either and he was just kinda playing around.

If you saw the way he was shooting anyway he probably didn't hit ****! and if you got hit by him it was either bad luck or you suck. Good game Jeepers, we were camped right next to you too man, thanks for making my first ION experience that much more hilarious.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:38 PM #30
CRAPGAME
PUMP REVOLUTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepers Creepers View Post
I still think it would be a cool face off... You talk about the respect thing, but you can fight and have respect for one another... When both sides are powerful and respect one another, thats when its a great match up. I would love to see both teams fight to the death! hahaha... its not like it will happen buts its a fun thought...
ok there junior woodchuck, first off if team predator and Zyclon went at it,it would end up like it did on sunday... long balling one another for a few minutes then waving and dancing like a bunch of tarts smacking ones *** at the other, humping trees(but never hugging) and having a good time until some other monguloids ruined our fun, in this case our own teams tank.

Team predator and Zyclon have a relativly young relationship but our teams new right away when we rolled together we were destined for greatness or atleast hurling mass quantities of paint at opponents. we both respect one another because we are both hardcore ****** *******. roll with us and you will be respected, bash us and prepare for pain, lots of pain. we dont want trophies,we want to shoot paint... and lots of it.

those teams who we have gone against have nothing but our respect as we hope have thiers. we play fair and always as gentlemen.creepers i liked you(past tense) please refrain from involving our team in any future posts.thank you.

and as for the mortal combat crap... yeah try getting out of your mothers basement for a few hours a day and talk to real people...maybe even girls.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:43 PM #31
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser

reigec owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
reigec supports Shocker RSX
chill crapgame, that was a low move from that dude, threw a nade at his foot, and shootin him in the back, THATS real badass, atleast wait till he turns around
Facebook
Instagram
Email
Old 07-22-2009, 06:49 PM #32
CRAPGAME
PUMP REVOLUTION

was he in play? just throwing this out there... had a medic punch my card only to be lit up 10ft away by a group of individuals. did i scream or talk crap... no. fair is fair in ball. in a game this big stuff is bound to be... mis understood. remember the game Telephone... there you go
Old 07-22-2009, 08:27 PM #33
A-Train 21
I Shoot People

A-Train 21 is for the Gunfight
Professor Crapgame is right. Class dismissed. (Might want to pay attention they asked you nicely to stop talking about their team)
Old 07-22-2009, 08:31 PM #34
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser

jesus CHRIST, drop it already, your just another team among the other millions, sure your better than others, but theirs also better than you.
Facebook
Instagram
Email
Old 07-22-2009, 08:31 PM #35
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Train 21 View Post
Professor Crapgame is right. Class dismissed. (Might want to pay attention they asked you nicely to stop talking about their team)

Met this guy in person (a good handfull of the team actually) seems nice enough but also seems like one of those dont make me tell ya twice kinda guys..

please dont make him ask ya/tell ya twice..it could get ugly in here..lol.

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,
Old 07-22-2009, 08:33 PM #36
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser

its an online forum, let it get ugly
Facebook
Instagram
Email
Old 07-22-2009, 08:33 PM #37
A-Train 21
I Shoot People

your my boy nox! btw watch for some cool pictures of you and Tink
Old 07-22-2009, 08:34 PM #38
NoX13

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Train 21 View Post
your my boy nox! btw watch for some cool pictures of you and Tink
Im in pictures with tink?..

And I dont remeber it?..

god I feel shamed..

Old 07-22-2009, 08:47 PM #39
CRAPGAME
PUMP REVOLUTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigec View Post
its an online forum, let it get ugly
oh sweetie you so do not want this on you, please wait til britain and play as an allie. go to the far transport and wait for me. ill be the one walking towards the woods throwing paint at everything and everybody. to think you and as few others i liked.. again past tense.

side note: yes team predator is good,yes there are other teams better than us.its just a game.nuff said we play to play. not to win mvt's.thats why we and zyc play so well together.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:51 PM #40
NoX13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAPGAME View Post
oh sweetie you so do not want this on you, please wait til britain and play as an allie. go to the far transport and wait for me. ill be the one walking towards the woods throwing paint at everything and everybody. to think you and as few others i liked.. again past tense.

side note: yes team predator is good,yes there are other teams better than us.its just a game.nuff said we play to play. not to win mvt's.thats why we and zyc play so well together.

Im not sure as of yet but I think i may play BFB instead of ref it (again,not sure yet) if I do. Ill be more then happy to throw so paint with the whole bunch of ya...

Old 07-22-2009, 08:51 PM #41
ozcardshop
made of trampoline

ozcardshop owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ozcardshop is for the Gunfight
ozcardshop supports Pev's Paintball
hey crap u get any starbucks coffee?
Old 07-22-2009, 08:55 PM #42
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser