crippy02
Dat Coonass

crippy02 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
crippy02 is for the Gunfight
crippy02 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
crippy02 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
crippy02 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Rebel LE detents

So, yeah, I need detents for my LE. I've tried just using Spyder detents, but they break really easy. Anyone know where I can get some? I tried the closest Pro-shop and he said good luck, try rigging something up with tin foil, but I'd really prefer to try and get the actual thing.

You air up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball

CK MAFIA
crippy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-13-2011, 03:56 PM #2
murraybryson786

ok here is your dilemma you are playing with a gun that was widly used and no one makes parts for...the good news is the remaining parts for your gun are dirt cheap because the store who have them think they are stuck with them. so i am going to go out on a limb and say you are probably still using the stock metal bolt. i have a point i promise! what you need to do to remedy your problem is what i did. because you are not going to find detents any better than the ones you are using because they were never made well in the first place. so here is what i did i went out and bought a Bob Long venturi bolt it is made of delrin and has smaller groves but it isn't sharp at the end so it won't cut your detents like the stock bolt. this fixed my problem and also reduced the number of breaks i had drastically!
here is the link to the bolt on ebay it is $5.99 with free shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bob-Long-Reb...ht_1859wt_1270

as for detents i use these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bob-Long-Int...#ht_916wt_1270

funny thing is the detents cost more than the bolt.

if you have any other questions about your gun let me know. i spent far to long online, finding ways to make it shoot better, to only benefit myself.

good luck!
CP V3 Regulator, & Magnetic trigger kit.
Evil Pipe Kit or Dye UL(depends on what i am feeling like)
Dye Rotor
Atomic CF 68/3000
murraybryson786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:18 PM #3
ChrisxConner

My balls are rolling out of my rebel as well, on ebay i found a detent cover for it, but i cannot find actually piece for it. Those bob long detents you posted are sold out, and how do i know that they will fit?

like i found these
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Macdev-CLONE...em20c7b0 d6fa
but idk it that will work
ChrisxConner is offline   Reply With Quote