Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-07-2015, 12:35 PM #106
Seajay

Seajay supports Ninja Paintball
Got shot in the side of the neck, fleshy part, a few weeks ago.
Didn't hurt strangely but I wore my best high collard shirts to work for the next couple of weeks.

I took about 6 shots to the groin area at a large scenario game recently as well. It was about 60 ft back though and they all bounced. I was both happy and crushed all at once.
Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2015, 03:52 PM #107
iwasbored

plays in the NXL
iwasbored supports Shocker RSX
iwasbored supports Ninja Paintball
I have my ears stretched to 1/2 inch and took one to the ear lobe on a day I forgot to take them out. I thought the shot ripped my ear open it hurt so bad, luckily all that happened was I had a black and blue tender ear lobe for about a week.
iwasbored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 02:38 AM #108
Deez404

has been a member for 10 years
Got shot right in the pecker.. shaft not balls.. but the worst part was the shooter was a chick
Deez404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 07:06 PM #109
colderthanever (Banned)

colderthanever is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
colderthanever supports Ninja Paintball
colderthanever supports Empire
Nut shots will always be the worst for sure, getting hit in the neck hurts sometimes as well.
colderthanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 03:15 PM #110
masiman

is playing at Living Legends XI
masiman owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
masiman supports Ninja Paintball
Because of all these groin shot stories, I bought a pair of lacrosse shorts with a cup pocket. I don't think I have been hit there yet but maybe I have. I can't tell and I'm glad of it....

We played a king of the mountain a few weeks back. 8-10' high berm, no real level spot on the top, pretty much up and down. We were supposed to plan our flag at the top and have it remain for 3 mins to win. You could stop the other team from winning by pulling out their flag and throwing it back on their side. I'm sitting below their flag trying to get it out and thrown over. Guy pops up, shoots almost straight down onto the top of my forhead, just above the mask from about 3-4' away. I had a heavy cotton cap on (like a baseball hat weight). It knotted up pretty good. I think some of the hair in the impact area thinned or is gone. If I had not had that hat on, it would have bled pretty good. I've started wearing sandana's now.
masiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 02:17 AM #111
r90t
Doc

r90t is a founding member
 is playing at Dead Legends
World Cup posting from a decade ago where the guy got nutted and went to the ER only to find out he only had one remaining testicle. He posted pictures back on warpig or paintballcity when it happened. Nasty.

My worst hits are old paint to the noggin that feel like they knock off a few iq points
r90t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 09:03 AM #112
Pb_for_me
But it rhymed.

Pb_for_me is playing at Living Legends VII
Pb_for_me owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Pb_for_me has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pb_for_me has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Pb_for_me has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by r90t View Post
World Cup posting from a decade ago where the guy got nutted and went to the ER only to find out he only had one remaining testicle. He posted pictures back on warpig or paintballcity when it happened. Nasty.

My worst hits are old paint to the noggin that feel like they knock off a few iq points
The head psrt is true, even with a beanie or cap those things hurt. And that's probably the most disturbing story I've heard yet.

Easily influenced by advertisements.

Eminem Fan Club #1
Pb_for_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 07:45 PM #113
pabrown9

Finger tips always suck.

Worst for me was a shot to the tip of my johnson. Dead on the tip, from about 5' away. It bounced, but I didn't care. I was done....
pabrown9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 04:02 AM #114
stezey

stezey owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
stezey supports Ninja Paintball
Ive taken one in the forehead right above my mask and now wear a hat every time i play
stezey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:58 PM #115
1337 h4x0r

1337 h4x0r is a Supporting Member
1337 h4x0r plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
I actually by chance have a picture and a video of one of my worst hits.

I got bunkered from the back (you will see if you watch video) and the ball went between my mask and hit my cheek.

I wish I would of taken a picture when the hit was fresh, it was pretty bad.

LINK TO VIDEO OF IT HAPPENING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKU_NnLp1Bs

Click Here to see my Ebay FeedBack
Old 12-09-2015, 09:44 PM #116
MiniAlex
~KP3 Owners Club~

MiniAlex posts videos on PbNation
MiniAlex plays in the APPA D4 division
MiniAlex has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MiniAlex has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
As soon as i super man slid into snake 1 the other team decided it was the perfect time to run me down. So basically as soon as i looked up my mask got covered in paint.

MiniAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 02:20 PM #117
Superzeus
Domer

Superzeus is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniAlex View Post
As soon as i super man slid into snake 1 the other team decided it was the perfect time to run me down. So basically as soon as i looked up my mask got covered in paint.
If most of the the hits came on your mask it's probably not the worst

Reminds me of sunday it was a bunch of people running lines and a team of 4 who were obviously new to speedball needed a body so I hopped in. We were playing a D4 team so I knew it could be rough but I had some extra paint so figured **** it. I run to the god off break and get bounced off my back as I dive in so I call for a check. I'm waiting as the ref comes over, and once he clears me I turn my gun inside at the exact same time their snake player runs wire and puts half a dozen on my dome. I guess all the bodies got peeled off in about 15 seconds. I asked the ref what happened and all I got was "bro, it was ugly."

This happened the other weekend. I don't know if it's the worst but it's up there. Got stabbed in the ribs point blank on a run through. I was looking outside so I didn't see him first just felt the shots. I rolled over and let out an audible "ahhh" which I'm not sure I've ever done.

Last edited by Superzeus : 12-10-2015 at 02:23 PM.
Superzeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 06:03 AM #118
Torres_216

Got corned in on a 3 vs 1. Of course I was the only one. Guy ran up and shot me 3 times on my thigh once in my ribs, once on my hand and hit me right in the pecker. I fell right to the ground. Funny to think back on it now.
Torres_216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 08:38 PM #119
boone217

boone217 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Went a few weeks ago and first game out i got pegged on the side of my neck. 2 games later I got double tapped in the exact same spot. Left side of my neck was a little numb for the rest of the day lol
boone217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:13 PM #120
customs21
pour la victoire!

I got a few very memorable ones. First one was my dad shooting me 3 times in the back from just under 5 feet away the first time I played. Was hooked that day and couldn't get enough PB in my life. Second was getting shot in the arm by a friend who tried to mercy me, then got freaked out when I moved my head real fast to see what was going on. I was wearing a T-shirt, so 280fps to bare skin less than a foot away was a shocker. Didn't necessarily hurt, but sure did break skin and scar over bad. I can still faintly see the mark 8 years later. Third is the newest, about 9 years back I broke my right (dominant side) elbow and ever since then its been the most sensitive part of my body. I'm talking pins are out and bumping it in something will send shuttera down my arm and sometimes cause it to stop functioning for a couple seconds. So, about a year back I was playing 2v2 practice against some d4 and d3 guys, and one ended up getting me smack dab in the elbow. Thankfully both hands were in the marker, cause it literally shut it down for over 30 seconds. Just fell to my side and dangles there limp unable to move it. The afternoon, I bought elbow pads and have used them evey time I play since. Not something I want to reenact.
customs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 08:02 PM #121
Lukejt

Lukejt owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Took a ball to the sack today. Mostly missed the boys thank God, still hurt like a mother, big time sting and a while later got that sick feeling in the gut with some pain. Worst shot has to be head. Been hit a few times in the head. Always hurts. I'm layering up now, stocking cap with Dye Sandana on top to protect the forehead.
Lukejt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 08:32 PM #122
Rockyboarder
17 Years and still going

Elbow. I cried for days.
Rockyboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 08:38 PM #123
Jgriggs1993

Took 3 to the tip of my dick that was the absolute worst 2 bad was a guy had his gun turned up higher than regulations were at and took one off the head that split my head open from about 30 yards away
Jgriggs1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 02:48 PM #124
ChryslerFirePower

ChryslerFirePower owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
ChryslerFirePower has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ChryslerFirePower has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ChryslerFirePower supports Empire
Playing speedball got shot on both nipples at the same time will never forget the feeling
ChryslerFirePower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 12:14 AM #125
pumpndump

pumpndump has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pumpndump has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
got a few tonight. one on my left pinkie finger, mid knuckle. its purple and swollen right now.
one on the literal tip of my thumb, went under my nail, straight on. not too bad.
another on the top of my hand, right below the knuckles from about 15 feet away, light bleeding, but not too painful.
and my worst of the night, as i was signalling i was out, my team mate was filling in where i was and laning, i took one from about a foot away, straight into the meat on my thumb. it went numb for about 20 minutes and was bleeding pretty bad.

i forgot how much hand/finger hits hurt. serves me right for being lazy and leaving my arms/gun out for too long while snapping.

vsc phantom, palmers stabilizer
pumpndump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 01:20 AM #126
PB18
ŦҤE Ø₦E

PB18 supports DLX Technology
PB18 supports Ninja Paintball
PB18 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChryslerFirePower View Post
Playing speedball got shot on both nipples at the same time will never forget the feeling
That's hilarious haha