Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-06-2007, 08:31 PM #1
MrMech01

has been a member for 10 years
Official Notice of $19,500.00 Payout Tournament in Colorado!!!!

************* EVENT CANCELLED ******************
Sorry everyone but due to the lack of registration for this event we have made the decision as of today (7/19/07)
to cancel this event. If you were waiting until the last minute to register I am sorry but we could not wait any
longer. Please keep a lookout for a future event. The upper crust of our team is going to sit down and see what
we can do to lower this entry but still keep a high payout for everyone. Please accept our apologizes for this
and we hope to see you at our next one.

Alan
************* EVENT CANCELLED ******************

Ok everyone. The time has finally come. I am here to officially announce what will be one of the largest 5 man payout tournaments in the nation. Intensity Paintball is proud to announce a $19,500.00 total purse payout tournament. This event will be capped at 40 teams.

Registration opens June 15, 2007. The event will be held on the 28th and 29th of July, 2007 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This is two weeks after NPPL and one week prior to PSP. This event will be open to all Rookie, Novice, and Amateur players.

Want some more info??? Head on over to http://teamintensity.neverblink247.com for all the details. Let the games begin!!!

Alan F.
Team Intensity

Last edited by MrMech01 : 07-19-2007 at 06:22 PM. Reason: cancelled event
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2007, 09:54 PM #2
MrMech01

Ok...page has been updated to reflect the address of the facility and a list of hotels. Lets get this party started!!
Old 06-22-2007, 08:53 PM #3
MrMech01

We are going to be anouncing a change of location in the next day or two. We are going to move the tournament to a much nicer, outdoor location. I will include pics soon. This new location is also located right next to a very nice Hotel. Check the page in a day or two and look for the "New" updates section.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:59 PM #4
MrMech01

New location is on the page. No pics yet but we just got back from Spyder Cup 2007 so trying to get back into the swing of things. We now have our first paid entry. Come on everyone...you all wanted a big payout event. This is the one. Lets get signed up and get ready.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:29 PM #5
Gein

Every team has a fat guy.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:11 AM #6
bzerkers89

bzerkers89 plays in the APPA D4 division
I can’t wait for this tourney. Should be a great day of ball. Let’s get some more teams registered and make the 40 team cap

Angry Monkey Paintball
http://angrymonkeypaintball-mt.com/
Old 07-16-2007, 02:16 AM #7
repeat
well hello

repeat plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
repeat plays in the APPA D4 division
don't be retarded this is the biggest paint ball payout since nppl, especially since its 5 man non pro, if you have the time and the money do it, and if your team is not going since there is this stupid north and south bull**** controversy going on or what not, then you and your team is not true baller format. be grateful that you have this available to you, and take advantage of it. go out and play ball thats what we are here for right......? anyhoo see ya there.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:37 AM #8
MrMech01

Quote:
Originally Posted by repeat View Post
don't be retarded this is the biggest paint ball payout since nppl, especially since its 5 man non pro, if you have the time and the money do it, and if your team is not going since there is this stupid north and south bull**** controversy going on or what not, then you and your team is not true baller format. be grateful that you have this available to you, and take advantage of it. go out and play ball thats what we are here for right......? anyhoo see ya there.
Ok...I am trying to figure out why you made this comment. Did I miss a post with some negativity?

We are trying to give back to the paintball community guys. I have heard over and over again from players, "Where are all the big payout events?". Well, here ya go. You wanted big, this is big. So please, if you need to discuss something, email me and let me know. Lets make this a great event. We have plans to take this to the next level and continue on with it if we get the turnout we need. Lets get signed up boys. Lets play ball!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:30 PM #9
MrMech01

up for the cancellation
Old 12-21-2007, 09:14 AM #10
PB.ION5253

AHHH DAMN. of coarse the biggest tourny in the nation....happens to be in Colorado (where i live)(also close to colo springs) and i never hear a word about it until now.....that sucks. haha