Old 07-24-2012, 03:06 AM #863
fanshionhq

I'm new player Study with you
Old 07-24-2012, 11:16 PM #864
cowsxgoxmoo78

cowsxgoxmoo78 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cowsxgoxmoo78 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cowsxgoxmoo78 supports Empire
Hey hows it going? My name is Will I am 26 and from Hanover, PA (south Central PA about 10 mins from MD line). I have only played at Wanna play in Dillsburg, PA

I first played in middle school and enjoyed it but there just wasnt enough time or money for me to play. I have been wanting to try it out again and I finally got a chance a few weeks ago and have been hooked ever sense. Playing 5 times in the past three weeks and going again this saturday...If only they were open more than saturday and sunday.

As for my setup, I was able to find a new gun from a guy I worked with who was selling because his second child turned into his second, third, and fourth...poor guy.
But yeah, its an a5 with a folding stock, remote line with a JT 48/3000, a R/T, and a 14" Lapco APEX rdy Big Shot barrel...only cost me 135 bucks so seemed like a good deal.
I also bought myself a proto axis mask
Old 07-27-2012, 10:25 PM #865
sas-reaver

Hey all, new to the forum, been playing for a little while. I'm mostly happy with my gear, but like everyone else, I dream of more!

Primary: BT Trracer, 10 rd magazine, 13ci
Alt Primary: A5 + Flatline, 30 rd hopper
Secondary: Tipx, 4 mags, 12g

The Trracer is a recent purchase (March), and I LOVE it, crazy accurate even with the stock barrel.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:50 PM #866
sas-reaver

Oh here's a pic of my gear

Old 07-29-2012, 01:36 AM #867
lara321

hello,
welcome to the forum site, here you can get all type of information and contain all type of subject's. so this is the best way to solve the problem. So enjoy forum sites.
----------------------------------------
nyc facelift
Old 07-29-2012, 04:43 PM #868
Dkuehner
Big Bear

Dkuehner is playing at Living Legends VI
Dkuehner has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dkuehner has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Dkuehner is attending Decay of Nations VI
Welcome all new players. I have played off and on since 1989. I am more than willing to help any and all payer.
Old 07-29-2012, 07:29 PM #869
Brevin

Hi All, new to the forum, but been playing for sometime - located in NZ. I run an ego8 w/ zic2 ram, hush bolt, dye ul 14", dye rotor. Thanks
Old 07-31-2012, 10:50 AM #870
RobsFieros
President of the New East

Talking My favorite car.

The car I normally drive is a 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT. It's gold in color with leather seats and a 4 speed manual trans.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:58 PM #871
gozilla594

nate from san jose cali played in modesto when i lived there for 1 year then took 6years off and now returning to paintball. now i live in tracy ca and play in modesto extreme park. current marker is a dynasty ion. yes my ion dose not leak. started with game face diablo markes then went to spyders. i currently have 5 markes from tippmann spyder to ion. getting into xball,speedball and learning everything all over again.
see you guys at the field
Old 08-02-2012, 11:08 AM #872
Albinopitbul

Albinopitbul owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Albinopitbul owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Albinopitbul plays in the APPA D4 division
Little late

Hey all , names joe just getting back into the sport of paintball , I played back when i was 13 i guess using the rental equipment all the time kinda drew me away from the sport , so i started playing again 2 weeks ago and now that i have good equipment i like it. I play at the pasadena paintball park in curti bay md.

Set up:

Spyder MR100 Pro
Proto Primo loader
forget airtank off top of head lol
Old 08-02-2012, 12:18 PM #873
mreed

Hey guys, been off of paintball for quite some years now but wanting to get back into it, i need a new hobby
Located in bakersfield, CA as of right now

setup: broke. lol
Old 08-03-2012, 07:48 AM #874
RobsFieros
President of the New East

That looks like fun, but I can't run with my bad leg that's been broken in 3 places between my knee and my ankle. And the muscle was split and they made 2 muscles out of one. Not t mention both shoulders were distroyed. I'm mostly metal now. There's nothing like getting hit by a fast car while you are standing still, and getting knocked 60 feet down the road. But I landed on my head in a pile of blood, bones, and meat. But I'm still here.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:45 AM #875
SgtLego671

SgtLego671 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Hey guys, just wanted to do a quick intro. Name is Dave, just started playing a few weeks ago. Went once and was instantly addicted!! Currently stationed at Los Angeles Air Force base. Closest field to me is Hollywood Sports park. Originally from the island of Guam so being out here is pretty awesome with all the options. Currently rocking a Trilogy Autococker and i love the gun. Looking to upgrade to an electronic marker in the near future. Love the forum and hope to get to know people.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:24 PM #876
Pigeon.

whats up, im conor 13 turning 14 this september, i started playing recenntly and have an ion with a halo v35 hopper. just got started on pbnation and hope it ends being a good place t get stuff
Old 08-05-2012, 12:17 AM #877
Pwn22rBalla
Pwning The Competition

Hey Everybody Everyone calls me rick Just started Pballin super addicting and burns holes in my wallet lol. oh well ! I went through a series of guns already my current set up is a ashes ego 8 with liquid red dye rotor! loving it!
Old 08-05-2012, 12:18 AM #878
Pwn22rBalla
Pwning The Competition

Forgot to add nice to meet everyone i hope to contribute to this site in one way or another! thanks!
Old 08-06-2012, 06:10 PM #879
dejavudo0

hey thanks for having me here hope to learn alot and im sure i will great communitee thanks
Old 08-08-2012, 07:45 PM #880
SUPBRAH

I really wish there were more girls who played out here in the IE , its lonely
Old 08-08-2012, 09:35 PM #881
jerseyulike (Banned)

cheap nfl jerseys

American tiger brigade Cheap NFL Jerseys safe Wei Long-Luo Si(Aaron Ross) the this week acquire ball team permission and go to London Olympic Games match field, is will soon the love wife Sa Ni of war woman 400 meters is second-Richard(Sanya Richards) encourage.

The Luo Si this week took part in an American NFL Nike Jerseys tiger brigade training camp, he says:"The bishop did to don't hestitate and then agreed with general manager, so can see our to set up a brigade principle from it, want to have regard for family first, isn't each ball team ability such."Luo Si goes to London from New York Authentic NFL Jerseys on Friday local time and needs to take 6 hour airplanes and at the right moment catches up the woman 400 meters half finals, the finals will carry on on Sunday, Luo Si will return to right bower lousy Wei Er after, though the Sa Ni is second 200 meters also registering to take part in woman compete,400 meters are the items that she has confidence a Duo gold most .Luo Si also promises that if Sa Ni second success Duo hat, will take gold medal to arrive at a ground to carry on a demonstration.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:54 PM #882
dannyrevs

I am not a new player on and off since 95 but am new to the Forums. I live in Kalamazoo Michigan. And play at Field Excalibur in Battlecreek Mi. I am thinking of going over to Hell Michigan to try one of Hell Survivors big games before winter hits. I enjoy woods ball, and shoot a Tippmann Alpha Black.

Glad to meet you all...

Last edited by dannyrevs : 08-09-2012 at 12:04 AM.
Closed Thread