Old 02-21-2014, 08:39 PM #1
Dirty Ed
Former Store Owner

Dirty Ed is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Dirty Ed works for a Paintball manufacturer
Dirty Ed supports Empire
Vanquish 1.5 Update Official Release

Empire Paintball is pleased to announce the Vanquish 1.5 update. This update includes re-designed eye covers that use a spring and delrin detent system. This new eye covers eliminate the “rubber style” ball detents and replaces them with delrin spring detents that retreat into the eye cover. In addition to this, the update also includes the new Empire “Soft Shot” bolt, a newly designed bolt tip and redesigned rod with conical spring. The “Soft Shot” bolt further reduces gun movement or “kick” and delivers an ultra smooth and consistent shot. The re-designed face of the bolt tip prevents roll back and is gentle on paint. The new conical spring and rod are designed to reduce pre-mature wear on the rod and extend the spring’s life. The 1.5 Vanquish update has started shipping on all new Vanquish markers.

Empire is known throughout the paintball world for having unparalleled customer service, with many saying “THE BEST” in the paintball industry. We at Empire stand behind our products and reward our loyal customers. We are happy to announce that starting February 28th 2014, anyone who has bought a first generation Vanquish will be eligible for the Vanquish 1.5 update free of charge. You have the choice of either having your current eye covers retro-fitted with the new detents or Empire will send you standard dust black eye covers fitted with new detents. You will also be given the soft shot bolt, new bolt tip, new rod and spring (if needed). Should you be at a PSP event, you may take your gun to the Empire tech support booth where they can give you new standard black eye covers as well as the other updates. (Markers updated at PSP events will not have the option of having the current eye covers retro-fitted). Please use the below contact info or your local Dealer to arrange for your gun to be upgraded.

All markers must be registered with Empire Paintball and must receive an RMA. Please contact us for more information on how to receive your 1.5 upgrades.

In USA, please contact:
Phone (USA): 1-800-724-6822 x228 - Nina
E-Mail: nina@keeactionsports.com

In Canada, please contact:
Phone (Canada): 866-685-0030 x422 - Jay
E-Mail: jdevost@keeactionsports.com

In Europe, please contact:
Phone (UK): 44-1206-756241

Last edited by Dirty Ed : 02-21-2014 at 09:12 PM.
Dirty Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2014, 09:15 PM #2
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
So those that bought a Vanquish second hand how do they get the updates? Will they cost? If so how much?

I don't own a Vanquish currently but my teammates do, and I am sure they will want the updates. I know at least one of them bought his second hand.
Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:46 AM #3
mandiesbaby483

mandiesbaby483 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mandiesbaby483 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
mandiesbaby483 supports Empire
It's all free. Best customer service in paintball.

facebook.com/gunsforhosespaintball
mandiesbaby483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:55 AM #4
Raedean

How about South East Asia? Did not hear anything from them regarding this?. Hopefully there will be such tho.
Raedean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:17 AM #5
sdzell18
Code it and Load it

sdzell18 works for a Paintball manufacturer
sdzell18 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raedean View Post
How about South East Asia? Did not hear anything from them regarding this?. Hopefully there will be such tho.
You should e-mail nina if you are in South East Asia.
sdzell18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:40 AM #6
sdzell18
Code it and Load it

Attention anyone who hasn't taken advantage of the free Vanquish 1.5 Update offer: Starting now if you are sending your marker into Empire to have the eye covers modified there will be at least a 1 week turn around time (plus shipping times). Please take this timing into account if when ordering your updates.
If you are having the updates sent to you and you are not sending in your marker to Empire to have your existing eye covers modified there will be no change in timing.

Thanks,
-Jamie

Last edited by sdzell18 : 05-15-2014 at 10:45 AM.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:36 PM #7
krazed1
Rum Runner

krazed1 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
krazed1 supports Empire
Great upgrade experience from Canada. Contacted Kee Support Canada.
Because the vanquish is custom anno they milled the eye covers and replaced the main board (pressure readout problems) as well as complete the 1.5 upgrade all free of charge to me.

A++ Company. Paintball has come a very very long way and Empire service is stellar!
Thank you,
krazed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 04:05 PM #8
sdzell18
Code it and Load it

Empire Paintball has ceased offering to modify eye covers on Vanquish 1.0 models. Vanquish 1.0 owners who have not requested updated parts in the last 15 months can still get replacement parts through our Customer Service department using the contact information found on the Paintball Solutions website. www.paintballsolutions.com