PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-10-2013, 07:06 PM #1
facelesskillah

facelesskillah owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Mq2 karnivor help

I installed in my karnivor a mq2 valve with a fresh dot and spacer removed. It's holding nicely at 290 psi. However I can't get it to shoot 9 bps or faster. I had it on factory fast and this would happen. I found a board setting on you tube it seemed to help a lot but still doesn't sound right. Where I'm at I'm not able to shoot paint so I've been dry firing it.
So it shoot fine at 8 PBS "single finger trigger pull" but when I start double fingering it to get it to shoot 12 PBS it only shoots once every 4 trigger pulls or so. And definitely won't shoot psp. The settings I found are
Timing.
Sear on-4.
C delay-6.
C on-35.
C/t out-7.
C off-24

Filter
Ball-2
Empty-2
Pull-1
Rel-1
Tt band-37%
Tt tol-42%
Again on semi and factory fast when tickling the trigger my bps max at 12 but it seems to only fire a shoot once ever four trigger pulls at 12 PBS fireing rate.
And these settings above and on semi seems to help out a lot. But sounds like not enough air if firing. I'm not smart on settings I don't know what settings I should change to get steady firing.
Any help would be great I hope I described my issues good enough

Last edited by facelesskillah : 01-10-2013 at 07:10 PM.
facelesskillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-11-2013, 11:17 AM #2
facelesskillah

facelesskillah owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Still haven't figured it out :/
facelesskillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:09 PM #3
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

has been a member for 10 years
if your not using paint with the eye on, it will delay the bolt if it doesnt see paint. if you turn the eye off, it will delay the bolt whatever the c-on setting is (i think, been a while since ive read an eblade manual). but if thats high it can limit the rate of fire. with paint and air, it will more or less shoot as fast as your loader can feed it.

also with a TT tol setting of 42% you might find your trigger is very bouncy. depends on how your trigger is set though. i think i ran mine at 40% band and 12% tol.

i also couldnt get my c-off below 28 without having dropoff, but i dont know if the mq2 will let you run it lower or not.