JOLLY GREEN fan club #1!

S E X Y 1 of 1 geo..pm me

~~hot gearbag sale~~
brody12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2009, 09:43 PM #380
Bowman_15

I personally didnt like the field setup. Maybe because we wasnt doing good . The reffing was hit and miss in my opinion. Certian refs were on top of it and making great calls; ex. i felt a hit on my head and asked the ref to check me and he seen the hit on the inside of my mask up above the ear piece. If he hadnt looked close there would be no way that he could see it during to game or after for that matter. Other times the reffing was way below subpar by missing major calls and in all honesty being lazy about it and not doing their job. Let me state again that some refs were superb.

Another note, it would be nice if they called out who is on the field on the deck and in the hole each match. It is quite confusing for teams first event and trying to keep up while trying to prepare for their next match.

The free food was great btw

The paint did stain pretty bad though

On another note the cussing and vulgar language on the sidelines isnt necessary. The players and fans should be more considerate of others. :not to imply that everyone was cussing:

The event was overall a great experience

Oh and Dan i would ref all the tournaments if you pay all my expensises
Bowman_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:45 PM #381
turdnugget37

turdnugget37 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
First thing. There were so many bad calls and you can't fix that now so let's let
that die.
Second thing. Your upset that we have a lot of players? Yes 14 amped up kids
is hard to controll. If you know what we know then you would be doing the same thing.
same thing. I'm glad that all our members are not allowing there brothers to get screwed.
Third thing- Im not here to flame anyone, but whm you come on here and make *** out of yourself and bad mouth one of my players, you better belive I'm going to step up.

Fourth thing- read your post and your talk about repping sponsors. When you bash people and make yourself look like a fool. An your sponsors in your sig.

Fifth thing- I hope I do get 200 players. That would be sweet!!!

Sixth thing- STORM Program is for real. Get with it or shut up. This is the kind of crap that motivates us.

Thanks Dan for a great event we will see you at the next event.
1. I never complained about the bad calls...
2. Im not upset that you have alot of players...Nothing but happy to see others enjoying the sport... and it was not the amped up kids....its was adults...just one mainly...Mark
3. I dont see how I bad mouthed him I simply stated facts about how he lost his temper cause I asked him to stop yelling at the refs for calls on the field (WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES) What is it that you know that I don't about this situation....I see nothing wrong with unity....Im glad you got a strong bond...makes you play better im sure.....but the refs will call it...its their job.....If i got a bad call...i didnt have 10 people on the sidelines yelling at and possibly perswaying the refs.
4. My post did nothing but address the situation...The only that should have not of been said was calling him a douche bag...but i was only stating facts once again....
5. I also hope you get 200 players....I would stoked for you....
6. Im confused are you asking me to be part of the storm family or to swing on your nuts like everyone else....?

BTW...I thought it should be known that this happened the first game...Then the following game the kickn guys started yelling on the field too....and I did the same thing....told them to shut up....cause the refs on the field will make the call.....Funny thing is....none of them tried to beat me up....cause only children wanna result to violence...

Someone asked who I am...

Zack "Fatzack" Casady

This guy....im pretty hard to miss...

/rant
turdnugget37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:49 PM #382
turdnugget37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christhetopher View Post
Calm down. Its over if it was a problem it was dealt with. You were in a bad mood all day it seemed like to me. ITS A SPORT!!!! HAVE FUN! CHILL!

We were having fun....Please remember we lost a teammate just days before the event...and were missing his service to play paintball... Which is the reason some of my players might have seemed to be in a bad mood....
Old 06-01-2009, 10:55 PM #383
turdnugget37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowman_15 View Post
On another note the cussing and vulgar language on the sidelines isnt necessary. The players and fans should be more considerate of others. :not to imply that everyone was cussing:
Your right... But when they allow people to flip someone off in game on the field with no penalties or repercussions they set bad precedence....give someone an inch they will take a mile... I seen the guy yelling "Fu ck this field" He was mad...and apparently vulgarities are not against the rules...and what is fair for one is fair for all.....I kinda went into a rant there.... IN THE END your right people should not use vulgarities.(for example calling someone a fat as s)..It makes the sport look bad....
Old 06-01-2009, 10:58 PM #384
LordOfWar918
My B/S/T Club is REAL

but at the same time so is coming on line and talking ****.. everyone just needs to chill.. it was a heat of the moment testosterone thing..
LordOfWar918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:22 PM #385
MW - AK

Quote:
Originally Posted by turdnugget37 View Post
1. I never complained about the bad calls...
2. Im not upset that you have alot of players...Nothing but happy to see others enjoying the sport... and it was not the amped up kids....its was adults...just one mainly...Mark
3. I dont see how I bad mouthed him I simply stated facts about how he lost his temper cause I asked him to stop yelling at the refs for calls on the field (WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES) What is it that you know that I don't about this situation....I see nothing wrong with unity....Im glad you got a strong bond...makes you play better im sure.....but the refs will call it...its their job.....If i got a bad call...i didnt have 10 people on the sidelines yelling at and possibly perswaying the refs.
4. My post did nothing but address the situation...The only that should have not of been said was calling him a douche bag...but i was only stating facts once again....
5. I also hope you get 200 players....I would stoked for you....
6. Im confused are you asking me to be part of the storm family or to swing on your nuts like everyone else....?

BTW...I thought it should be known that this happened the first game...Then the following game the kickn guys started yelling on the field too....and I did the same thing....told them to shut up....cause the refs on the field will make the call.....Funny thing is....none of them tried to beat me up....cause only children wanna result to violence...

Someone asked who I am...

Zack "Fatzack" Casady

This guy....im pretty hard to miss...

/rant
i personally saw you walk off the field complaining constantly about calls. all day. a couple yes, were bad calls. but dont say you didn't complain when every time i saw you you were *****ing. i would like to say i'm sorry about your teams loss and send condolences to the familys in MO.
MW - AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:25 PM #386
Mugshot63

has been a member for 10 years
Gentleman!
In a report published in Paintball2Extremes magazine, a head ref from the PSP wrote these stats, in an average 5 man game there are 17 decisions counted made and enforced by refs each moment of a game approx 30 being made simultaneously during play. These include listening for cheating guns, watching players that wipe and attempting to ignore the crowd whom still can't seem to keep their mouths shut during a game. After reading every post I estimated that there are complaints regarding anywhere from 40-70 bad calls. IS THAT ALL? You guys should be thrilled. When you add up the games from Saturday and Sunday, you can estimate that there were more than 10,000 opportunities for calls good and bad. You guys forget while you may count 1-2 bad calls per game that you claim you saw and the refs did not, there are approx 15 calls that are made correctly. This stat is better than the NFL, the NBA and the NHL. WOW, how do these inexperienced immature brainless refs that magically appear at each and every event for you, make such great calls? Well, it is no thanks to your actions and the totally crappy post you make after every event. I can almost bet you money that each post spoils at least 5 guys who were thinking about possibly reffing you at the next event.

Are you guys crazy, Dan and Tim are so desperate that they believe that having one ref for each player on the field (for those of you who cannot count, that is ten refs per field) will solve the *****ing. They are crazy! It will only cost more money and cause you guys to think that all calls should be perfect each game. There is no series existing today that holds a rule of one ref for each player, but, the more you guys complain, the more desperate Dan gets to get you off his back. This weekend Paintball Club paid Tim 600.00 to head REF, and an additional large sum to have the additional refs so you guys would have a warm fuzzy feeling. DID IT WORK?

Tim actually held up the beginning of the play on Sunday because we had 8 refs on one field and 7 on the other. Since when is that not enough? Because you guys complain so much, usually the losers, the MPS is compromising national standards just to get you to shut up.

Does Choctaw want to host another event for Dan????? We love Dan and his dedication to the sport, but you guys are wearing all of us out. Those of us who are really spending money to create a place for you to play this great sport. WHEN WILLL IT STOP?

Wake up and smell the reality before Dan and his dedication bail on all of you.
Mugshot63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:38 PM #387
turdnugget37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW - AK View Post
i personally saw you walk off the field complaining constantly about calls. all day. a couple yes, were bad calls. but dont say you didn't complain when every time i saw you you were *****ing. i would like to say i'm sorry about your teams loss and send condolences to the familys in MO.
You sir must have me mistaken.. I never *****ed about any call while walking off the field. You might have seen me disusing with my team mate's about certain situations, but never *****ing about the calls that we received. I leave that up to my captain.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:40 PM #388
RepN the 417
Virus

RepN the 417 plays in the APPA D4 division
RepN the 417 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MW - AK View Post
all day huh? considering we won 8 games all day, I don't see how he could complain much in those games. Stalemated one, to a team we like, and didn't say one thing about a call. so that leaves 4 games that he had the opportunity to "complain." Saying something to a teamate walking off the field is different than getting on the internet and *****ing about horrible refs. These refs were 10X better than the first event's, even Zack would tell you that, we never got screwed that bad (although one bad call bumped us from 3rd to 5th) but I assure you the only one *****ing after the game about that was me. I am the captian of the team, I know what is said and not said after each game.

edit: thanks for the kind words at the end of your post
Karnage Paintballs
Paintball-Outpost

Last edited by RepN the 417 : 06-01-2009 at 11:43 PM.
RepN the 417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:41 PM #389
RepN the 417
Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfWar918 View Post
but at the same time so is coming on line and talking ****.. everyone just needs to chill.. it was a heat of the moment testosterone thing..
Whats worse, reffing for your team on the side lines, or getting on the internet and talking about it?
Karnage Paintballs
Paintball-Outpost
Old 06-01-2009, 11:42 PM #390
OkBaller

ay such hate.
OkBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:44 PM #391
LordOfWar918
My B/S/T Club is REAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepN the 417 View Post
Whats worse, reffing for your team on the side lines, or getting on the internet and talking about it?
getting online.. be the bigger man and get over it.. dont come online and keep it going..
Old 06-01-2009, 11:45 PM #392
LordOfWar918
My B/S/T Club is REAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugshot63 View Post
Gentleman!
In a report published in Paintball2Extremes magazine, a..... ......and his dedication bail on all of you.
QFT.. /dumb fight
Old 06-01-2009, 11:46 PM #393
RepN the 417
Virus

[quote=Mugshot63;59376337]./QUOTE]

did you play? or are you the owner of the field?
Karnage Paintballs
Paintball-Outpost
Old 06-01-2009, 11:48 PM #394
Mugshot63

Hank Ford, sorry should have ID'd myself, my apologies.
Mugshot63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:48 PM #395
LordOfWar918
My B/S/T Club is REAL

[quote=RepN the 417;59377016]
Quote:
./QUOTE]

did you play? or are you the owner of the field?
does it matter? he's right..
Old 06-01-2009, 11:48 PM #396
RepN the 417
Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfWar918 View Post
getting online.. be the bigger man and get over it.. dont come online and keep it going..
lol, bigger man? Tell that to the Kick'N team, who* lost 800 dollars in the process of that one game. Go ahead, tell them to forgot about the players on the sidelines and the bad calls, it's just 800 bucks, who needs that these days?

Just forgot about it Tim, no worries bro, you just have to learn to like getting screwed over no big deal
Karnage Paintballs
Paintball-Outpost
Old 06-01-2009, 11:49 PM #397
OkBaller

waoh! something is wrong with the quote button! yar!
OkBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:49 PM #398
LordOfWar918
My B/S/T Club is REAL

Quote:
Hank Ford, sorry should have ID'd myself, my apologies.
Hank Ford = my new hero..
Old 06-01-2009, 11:49 PM #399
RepN the 417
Virus

sure it matters, i was curious, that ok with you captain?
Karnage Paintballs
Paintball-Outpost