CN's Finest

has been a member for 10 years
D3AGL3_PBALLER posts videos on PbNation
D3AGL3_PBALLER has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle897f View Post
Whats up with all the hate towards WWA? It says on his website that it might take a while to get you what you ordered. Joe runs a one man show at WWA and I think he deserves props for that. Also he can do some sweet ano jobs on Phantoms.
Just wondering why in the original post it says you wouldn't buy from him?
First of all, Mike at CCI is a one man show as well, and when have you ever heard of anyone complaining about him? NEVER. Because he is an honest person that runs a legit business. WWA doesnt even bother to e-mail people back and let them know that he will be taking a month or 2...or 3. He just leaves them there waiting, and then gives you a hard time when trying to get a refund. He does not do any of the annodizing on the phantoms. He gets them straight from Mike just like everyone else. He is not trust worthy and his customer service is a joke. Therefore my personal recommendation is to not deal with him. You can agree with it or disagree and deal with him. That is your choice.

D3AGL3_PBALLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2007, 06:07 PM #86
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-$money View Post
They get all their stuff from CCM. If they aren't actually they (Chikun Nuggetz) might as well be sponsored by CCM.
I have always supported CCM. Well before I was on the Nuggetz. After shooting an S5 back when they first were released, I was hooked. They are and have been a great company and their products speak for themselves.

Old 02-27-2007, 06:34 PM #87
t-$money
HMMM! Face Him you must.

Indeed. I personally have a WWA kit and it isn't bad. I do like the shorter handle as I do not have the biggest hands in the world and it seems pretty solid. On the other hand though if I a) had the money or b) knew someone generous who had the money I'd probably buy a CCM marker myself. As I have neither a or b I went with what I could find at the time for what I had to spend.

And yes people have had trouble with WWA. Personally my one and only experience with him was pleasant (did I really just say that?) but there have been more threads on bad service from him than I'd be able to count. Judging by the majority of the posts I've seen about him is that there are times he does stellar work and times he doesn't. Maybe he's just got a little ADD and has a hard time pinning himself down and doing quality work every now and then. Who knows.

All in all kiddlens, use whatever pump kit ya want (ah hell, I'm having a flashback to the open class vs. stock class poll). If you've ordered from him a few times, like his work, and haven't had a problem then order from WWA. If you've got the money for a CCM and that's what ya want go for it. Even if you're a cheap little bastard like me (rather contradictory isn't it, I've got the word money in sn yet I'm always looking for the cheapest route) and wanna buy yourself a little $50 Trilogy and pump it for your main marker then have at it.

PBNation feedback
t-$money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:42 PM #88
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-$money View Post
Indeed. I personally have a WWA kit and it isn't bad. I do like the shorter handle as I do not have the biggest hands in the world and it seems pretty solid. On the other hand though if I a) had the money or b) knew someone generous who had the money I'd probably buy a CCM marker myself. As I have neither a or b I went with what I could find at the time for what I had to spend.

And yes people have had trouble with WWA. Personally my one and only experience with him was pleasant (did I really just say that?) but there have been more threads on bad service from him than I'd be able to count. Judging by the majority of the posts I've seen about him is that there are times he does stellar work and times he doesn't. Maybe he's just got a little ADD and has a hard time pinning himself down and doing quality work every now and then. Who knows.

All in all kiddlens, use whatever pump kit ya want (ah hell, I'm having a flashback to the open class vs. stock class poll). If you've ordered from him a few times, like his work, and haven't had a problem then order from WWA. If you've got the money for a CCM and that's what ya want go for it. Even if you're a cheap little bastard like me (rather contradictory isn't it, I've got the word money in sn yet I'm always looking for the cheapest route) and wanna buy yourself a little $50 Trilogy and pump it for your main marker then have at it.

Old 03-01-2007, 01:51 AM #89
autococker_freak

which kit would be the best?
autococker_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:03 AM #90
Contour
---!R.I.P!---

Quote:
Originally Posted by autococker_freak View Post
Personal preference. This could be a huge debate but YOU should decide what is right for YOU. If you can't try them out at a local field or shop get what fits your budget, after all a pump is a pump.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:20 PM #91
t-$money
HMMM! Face Him you must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autococker_freak View Post
Don't make me go on another Wilford Bremley philosophical rant.

PBNation feedback
Old 03-08-2007, 08:33 PM #92
AudioKAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3AGL3_PBALLER View Post
The delrin one is pretty smooth, but some of them, not all, have trouble with them binding and such. The old ones with the aluminum pump handle are a bit rough, but can be anodized to match your marker, so I think there is more of an appeal to them for people looking to build a "show marker" rather than a "work horse".
I beg to differ, I have an older aluminum WWA pump kit, and many people have agreed with me, saying that my pump was actually a lot smoother then there CCM(yes i said CCM), its all on your setup, my pump is as smooth as butter.

I've actually switched the pump handle(on my teammates Delrin WWA, and it made my gun a lot more dull and rougher to pump), so the Aluminum is definately smoother
AudioKAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:42 PM #93
pump
I don't play pump lol

pump is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioKAY View Post
I beg to differ, I have an older aluminum WWA pump kit, and many people have agreed with me, saying that my pump was actually a lot smoother then there CCM(yes i said CCM), its all on your setup, my pump is as smooth as butter.

I've actually switched the pump handle(on my teammates Delrin WWA, and it made my gun a lot more dull and rougher to pump), so the Aluminum is definitely smoother
i have the same experiences with my older WWA kit, theres something about precise tolerances that makes my WWA smoother than anything i ever used...but i don't like Aluminum...i want Delrin...go figure??????????
pump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:51 PM #94
JSW

Quote:

I've actually switched the pump handle(on my teammates Delrin WWA, and it made my gun a lot more dull and rougher to pump), so the Aluminum is definately smoother
any one can set up a smooth pump stroke if he or she knows what they are doing it really does not matter what kind of pump you have as long as its not scraping on anything or rubing on the body its really all about whats inside your gun (what kind of hammer, main spring, return spring and sometimes even the bolt) so those people with the ccm pump kits on there gun should re spring there guns buy a heavy hammer and maybe a smoother bolt. lube there gun nice and good and check there pump kit for rubing or scraping on the body and yes there gun should be as smooth as your it really does not matter what kind of pump kit you have
JSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:57 PM #95
pump
I don't play pump lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSW View Post
any one can set up a smooth pump stroke if he or she knows what they are doing it really does not matter what kind of pump you have as long as its not scraping on anything or rubing on the body its really all about whats inside your gun (what kind of hammer, main spring, return spring and sometimes even the bolt)
i think its more Static Friction between 2 materials
Old 03-08-2007, 09:02 PM #96
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

Quote:

Coefficient of friction...the aluminum will eventually become rougher than the delrin. That is common sense.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:03 PM #97
JSW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs View Post
He's saying that CN are basically plugging for CCM since they get all their stuff from them. IF they aren't sponsored by CCM they may as well be.
We are not really plugging for ccm... I know that I have used and love their stuff even before I thought about playing for the nuggetz. We are not going to rep a Company if they sell fatly stuff. We have all used ccm stuff since before we were even a team we use there products on the field and we swear by them. I know I would not want are team using fatly / inferior products that might cost us a game because of it we use them and rep them because they are the best of the best not because we are sponsored by them or get a good deal from them
JSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:35 PM #98
pump
I don't play pump lol

yes thats why im debating the friction between Delrin vs Stainless and Annoed Aluminum vs Annoed Aluminum

i think the kinetic friction is less with delin and stainless....but the Static is less with Aluminium
Old 03-09-2007, 01:48 AM #99
t-$money
HMMM! Face Him you must.

I got my PMP kit for my Trilogy yesterday and they come with the hole for the pump grip pre-drilled now. Just thought I'd pass that little tid-bit along.

PBNation feedback
Old 03-14-2007, 07:33 PM #100
paintballkilla*
Xplex Paintball

wwa is similar to techna then?
paintballkilla* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:57 PM #101
james_the_red

Quick question
I am milling the piece off a trilogy pro body that needs to have the bent pump arm to run through it, so i am just wondering that instead of me just getting a straight pump arm for my pmp kit, i could actualy get a quality pump kit like the ccm kit.
But will a ccm kit not work on a trilogy pro because i have never seen this done before.
james_the_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 01:21 AM #102
t-$money
HMMM! Face Him you must.

The threading for a front block on a normal cocker body and the regulator threading for a Trilogy regulator is different. The threads on the Trilogy are larger. An adapter might be feasible though. Not sure what thread size either are though.

PBNation feedback
Old 03-17-2007, 11:31 AM #103
Oni Gumo

The PMP is a quality kit, it just isn't dual rod. Big deal.

No, you can't put a CCM kit on without extremely heavy modification to both the kit and the marker. A CCM pump arm would be too short for a Trilogy, the pump handle is set farther forward due to the LPR threading.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:00 PM #104
diarh34
cornymccoy

I used the ccm econ kit today

not impressed

seemed hard to cock and didn't wanna cock everytime
diarh34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:52 PM #105
Brussell75

Will the shroud on the tactical trilogy get in the way of a pump kit? Also is the shroud removable?

Link-http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=ImwjkoKeJcYjhsSHoxPjOog4nZ_7CIJAzX4=?Pro ductID=GmfAqArbKMwAAAEG3PXbl6NM#

-Brussell
Brussell75 is offline   Reply With Quote