cider
wine
MtL1504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2012, 07:29 PM #884
ngroat70072 (Banned)

ngroat70072 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
You'll most likely have to get the aztec bitters at a big liquor store or online. I've never seen it in a grocery store.
ngroat70072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:36 PM #885
ACE159
I <3 DRUMMING

has been a member for 10 years
Drinkin' dat 4 loko

Might just chill on a manhattan
ACE159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:23 PM #886
drew`
jeajea

drew` supports Team VICIOUS
drew` supports Pev's Paintball
drew` supports DLX Technology
Boulder Beer Company's Mojo India Pale Ale.

Mmmm...

ProstarPB.com - Violent Products - 280 Paintball - GEN-X-GLOBAL
[ hk - pbf ]
drew` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:54 PM #887
ALLCAPS (Banned)

drinking some 60 minute IPA horse****

taste like horse****
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:56 PM #888
MtL1504 (Banned)

ive heard good things about horse****
MtL1504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:58 PM #889
ALLCAPS (Banned)

meh if you like eating horse excrement you shall love this beer
Old 08-03-2012, 09:02 PM #890
tjbanf
Even More Efficient

Modus Hoperandi, these are great.
tjbanf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:21 PM #891
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Malt flavor > hops flavor (imo)
Old 08-03-2012, 09:55 PM #892
ZeroOrDie913
Certified M*******

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
Malt flavor > hops flavor (imo)
nah.

drinkin beah.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.
Pocket full of pennies, and a soul gone tilt
Cockpit full of memories and a dream full of guilt.
ZeroOrDie913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:04 PM #893
ALLCAPS (Banned)

dude malt rapes hops. I can't STAND IPAs everytime I read reviews on a good one I go buy it in hopes that it will change my mind but they always blow ***. They are to bitter and sometimes taste floral to me (like the 90 minute IPA). Plus for some odd *** reason if I go out to eat and get a beer with a meal and I get an IPA, I will puke.

Not the same with stouts, dark ales, red ales, pilsners, etc. Just ****ing pale ales

Edit: I love stouts
Old 08-03-2012, 10:19 PM #894
Fuzzy R. McNuggs
Awaiting Email Confirmation

sooooooooooooo goooooooooooood
Fuzzy R. McNuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:24 PM #895
ZeroOrDie913
Certified M*******

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLCAPS View Post
dude malt rapes hops. I can't STAND IPAs everytime I read reviews on a good one I go buy it in hopes that it will change my mind but they always blow ***. They are to bitter and sometimes taste floral to me (like the 90 minute IPA). Plus for some odd *** reason if I go out to eat and get a beer with a meal and I get an IPA, I will puke.

Not the same with stouts, dark ales, red ales, pilsners, etc. Just ****ing pale ales

you're broken.

not saying one is better than the other though. i just love all good beer.

been on a sour beer kick lately though. RR, saison brett, oude beersel, cantillon etc.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.
Pocket full of pennies, and a soul gone tilt
Cockpit full of memories and a dream full of guilt.
ZeroOrDie913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:36 PM #896
ALLCAPS (Banned)

Never had lambic style beer
Old 08-03-2012, 10:48 PM #897
drew`
jeajea

Quote:

To each their own.

I don't really have too big of a preference with beer, as long as its not PBR or Keystone (on get ****ty party nights, you'll find ****ty beer). IPAs are my favorite by far, but I don't mind a nice change up from time to time. I usually get a build your own sixer and get about 4 IPAs and 2 whatever else catches my eye.
ProstarPB.com - Violent Products - 280 Paintball - GEN-X-GLOBAL
[ hk - pbf ]
drew` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:45 AM #898
NameGodfather

Quote:

I haven't tried too many IPAs but one that jumped out to me was Firestone Union Jack IPA. Its just a bit on the stronger side but in my opinion it has a well balanced taste. Firestone makes a good quality beer (at least what I have tried so far) so its been my go to when I want to treat myself.

Not saying go out and buy this beer now and it will change your whole opinion of IPAs. Just if you ever have the chance or are looking for something new its a beer to consider.

^ ROFL

Custom Productions
NameGodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:00 AM #899
drew`
jeajea

Quote:
Originally Posted by NameGodfather View Post
I haven't tried too many IPAs but one that jumped out to me was Firestone Union Jack IPA. Its just a bit on the stronger side but in my opinion it has a well balanced taste. Firestone makes a good quality beer (at least what I have tried so far) so its been my go to when I want to treat myself.

Not saying go out and buy this beer now and it will change your whole opinion of IPAs. Just if you ever have the chance or are looking for something new its a beer to consider.
(I know this wasn't directed at me, but) I'll have to look for this tomorrow while I'm at the store. Never tried Firestone, or at least to my knowledge.

At my old place I moved out of two days ago my roommate and I had our living room and dining room window sills full of nice bottled beer (no repeats) and Firestone doesn't ring a bell to me. Thank you good sir.

I just hope its not a local beer brewer. I know I have a few around here that solicit specifically to KS/MO that I had on that window sill.