Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-25-2012, 05:58 PM #1
Pev

has been a member for 10 years
Pev works for a Paintball manufacturer
Pev supports Pev's Paintball
Pev's welcomes you to PB Extravaganza

Pev's is excited that PB Extavaganza is coming to our town. As local host, we look forward to assisting the Extravaganza staff. Pev's is co-hosting with Visit Loudoun, the tourism division of Loudoun County, to provide a Welcome Aboard Cocktail Party at the Black Olive Sports Bar which is located in the Hotel & Conference Center.

The bar is huge and offers 3 Competition Dart Lanes, Pool Tables, 3 Wii Stations and much more. Pev's will also set up a Corn Hole game and offer a mini tournament. On Tuesday night, everyone who attends will receive a Free Drink Courtesy of Pev's and Visit Loudoun. Each night will offer a great time to relax and most importantly NETWORKING with Industry Giants.

Pev's has opened up our park for a tour and training day so field owners can see some of the ideas that has paid off for Pev's over the past 20 years. I am excited to share what did NOT work AND what DID work over my past 29 years in paintball. I am also excited to learn from other fields so we all my succeed.

In 2011 Pev's saw a 30% increase in new unique players which were mostly "Walk On Rentals". Attend the Pev's Business School and I will share with you the many great Marketing ideas that drove CRAZY amounts of NEW players to our field.

At my last field seminar in May 2011, all 30 Fields who attended all said they will make thier money back to attend my seminar just from the ideas they learned in one day. Mike from P&L Paintball has been in the field business for over 20 years and he too said he "Learned something new and could increase his revenue". I encourage every Field owner to attend the upcoming Seminar I am hosting at PB Extravaganza and you wont be disappointed.

See you all in Feb 2012!
Pev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2012, 06:26 PM #2
TargetIndy
Electrifying

Annual Supporting Member
TargetIndy is an Administrator
TargetIndy is a founding member
TargetIndy supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pev View Post
Pev's is excited that PB Extavaganza is coming to our town. As local host, we look forward to assisting the Extravaganza staff. Pev's is co-hosting with Visit Loudoun, the tourism division of Loudoun County, to provide a Welcome Aboard Cocktail Party at the Black Olive Sports Bar which is located in the Hotel & Conference Center.

The bar is huge and offers 3 Competition Dart Lanes, Pool Tables, 3 Wii Stations and much more. Pev's will also set up a Corn Hole game and offer a mini tournament. On Tuesday night, everyone who attends will receive a Free Drink Courtesy of Pev's and Visit Loudoun. Each night will offer a great time to relax and most importantly NETWORKING with Industry Giants.

Pev's has opened up our park for a tour and training day so field owners can see some of the ideas that has paid off for Pev's over the past 20 years. I am excited to share what did NOT work AND what DID work over my past 29 years in paintball. I am also excited to learn from other fields so we all my succeed.

In 2011 Pev's saw a 30% increase in new unique players which were mostly "Walk On Rentals". Attend the Pev's Business School and I will share with you the many great Marketing ideas that drove CRAZY amounts of NEW players to our field.

At my last field seminar in May 2011, all 30 Fields who attended all said they will make thier money back to attend my seminar just from the ideas they learned in one day. Mike from P&L Paintball has been in the field business for over 20 years and he too said he "Learned something new and could increase his revenue". I encourage every Field owner to attend the upcoming Seminar I am hosting at PB Extravaganza and you wont be disappointed.

See you all in Feb 2012!
The tour to Pev's field is definitely worth it! I was there for the one last spring and it inspired me to rethink how I handled concessions. It was also nice to see how his facility was set up to handle large crowds.
TargetIndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:53 PM #3
7paintball
Service at its best.

7paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
7paintball supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pev View Post

See you all in Feb 2012!
Can not wait sounds like a blast
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 588-1777

We always offer discounts to the Military, Police and Fire Departments.
7paintball is offline   Reply With Quote