Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 03:54 AM #64
MP40

Jeff, You're obviously posting like this just for the sake of being ignorant to others and I feel you started this thread originally for others to see your lame snake play.

Regardless, I hope this thread is closed and you are banned as you obviously have nothing to contribute to this forum or this community, other than being an idiot.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2012, 04:06 AM #65
Jeffrey.McCormick13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP40 View Post
Jeff, You're obviously posting like this just for the sake of being ignorant to others and I feel you started this thread originally for others to see your lame snake play.

Regardless, I hope this thread is closed and you are banned as you obviously have nothing to contribute to this forum or this community, other than being an idiot.
Firstly, your the idiot, lame snake play? I think not.

Secondly, I posted it specifically to find out what mask I was wearign bcause I couldn't figure it out on google, and google specifically brought me here. Then, once people started to ***** some more, I decided to drop the mask question, because I got my answer, and post other videos, instead of commenting on them (other than your irrelevant snake comment), people want to flame and continue on with the STUPID comments and remarks, so therefore, I have a right to continue on until SOMEONE posts a response on this thread that is mature and for the videos, and that is it, and has NOTHING to do with any other matter.

Thirdly, I am not posting for the sake of being ignorant to others, I am RESPONDING to the ignorant others, whom have no life.

Fourth, I have PLENTY to contribute to this paintball community seeing that I have been playing tournament paintball since I was 14 years old, and still continue to play, and want to play. I have had two other accounts on this site (none banned, nor close to being banned) and all had multiple positive feedbacks with none negative. I could care less if this thread is closed, but it is EXTREMEMLY funny seeing how many ignorant people, such as you, come on here to tell ME I am doing something wrong, when I wasn't the one to start it.

Lastly, stop giving me **** to feed off of and this would be over.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:17 AM #66
ycpb

has been a member for 10 years
ycpb plays in the PSP
ycpb supports Cereal Killerz 2
i like turtles

VEGAS BRAWLERS
Old 10-01-2012, 04:23 AM #67
Jeffrey.McCormick13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycpb View Post
i like turtles
HAHAHAH!! I like wabbits :p
Old 10-01-2012, 09:12 AM #68
GB20
G-no

GB20 is a Professional paintball player
Oh, so you're going to forget about telling me to "leave" and calling me an "idiot" for the whole number "9" thing? A post that was a friendly reminder not only to you, but to everyone that you say that was "attacking you"? I've read through this thread plenty of times. There was a joke or two thrown around which perhaps were borderline trolling, but nothing too bad. You were the first to blow up and call multiple people(including me) idiots and ******s. Those, I consider personal attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey.McCormick13 View Post
Firstly, your the idiot, lame snake play? I think not.

Secondly, I posted it specifically to find out what mask I was wearign bcause I couldn't figure it out on google, and google specifically brought me here.
You keep saying that you posted your video on here to find out about the mask. I still don't understand how you keep thinking that excuse is going to stick.

1 - It literally took me 15 seconds to figure out the difference between the masks in google image and compare them to the one you were wearing.... literally 15 seconds. You insult everyone's intelligence including yourself by expecting us to believe that you couldn't tell the difference and thought posting your video would be a better idea.

2 -
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB20 View Post
Now, if your original intention was to post a video showcasing your snake play, then I don't mind commenting on that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey.McCormick13 View Post
and thirdly, if by posting this about my snake play and you are to comment positive, then yes I did have that intention.
3 - Last but not least, you already knew what kind of mask you were wearing, the mask you say you couldn't figure out, before you posted the video.

BST...

Video thread...

This is the last thing I'm going to post about this in this thread. I've given you plenty of chances. You should probably just start over and start another thread with a title that better fits your true intentions. And also take a chill pill.

-Thanks
D.C. DEVASTATION #20
INFAMOUS #20
JACKSONVILLE RAIDERS #20
VICIOUS #00

Last edited by GB20 : 10-01-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:15 AM #69
I need a username
Shark Bait - Rawrrz

I need a username supports Team VICIOUS
I need a username has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I need a username has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I need a username has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I need a username supports DLX Technology
Try this for future references:

Video title - Some snake gameplay
Video description - Hey there everybody here is some footage of me playing the snake, any constructive criticism?
*Video*
After the video - Thanks for looking guys and have a good day.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:56 AM #70
nichonitro
^ doesn't know anything

nichonitro is a Paintball photographer
nichonitro supports Team VICIOUS
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:03 PM #71
buLLetprooF_EBJ
JBE

3 - Last but not least, you already knew what kind of mask you were wearing, the mask you say you couldn't figure out, before you posted the video.

BST...

Video thread...

This is the last thing I'm going to post about this in this thread. I've given you plenty of chances. You should probably just start over and start another thread with a title that better fits your true intentions. And also take a chill pill.

-Thanks[/quote]

haha, owned.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:22 PM #72
Jeffrey.McCormick13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB20 View Post
Oh, so you're going to forget about telling me to "leave" and calling me an "idiot" for the whole number "9" thing? A post that was a friendly reminder not only to you, but to everyone that you say that was "attacking you"? I've read through this thread plenty of times. There was a joke or two thrown around which perhaps were borderline trolling, but nothing too bad. You were the first to blow up and call multiple people(including me) idiots and ******s. Those, I consider personal attacks.

You keep saying that you posted your video on here to find out about the mask. I still don't understand how you keep thinking that excuse is going to stick.

1 - It literally took me 15 seconds to figure out the difference between the masks in google image and compare them to the one you were wearing.... literally 15 seconds. You insult everyone's intelligence including yourself by expecting us to believe that you couldn't tell the difference and thought posting your video would be a better idea.

2 -

BST...

Video thread...

-Thanks
I posted that on 9-25, yes, but I THOUGHT it was the Proto Axis, until I saw multiple threads with what looked like a Proto Axis, but not the one I was wearing, the design was different and they still said it was an Axis, then being confused because it didn't look the same, I wanted the right mask answer, so I post here... And in the comment where I said, yes, then it is. That was a half sarcastic answer, if I am going to get constructive criticism, then yes so be it, but MY MAIN INTENTION in this thread was to get the answer to my damn question, and I did, so then, in my mind, I changed he point of this thread to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, also proving my point by posting TWO other videos within the thread. Lastly, why the hell would I use an excuse to post videos? Like, I could care less what people think about my play, well let me rephrase that, if there are people out there that have constructive criticism out there, then I do, but why would I use an excuse to post a video of me playing? It makes NO sense, nor would I do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I need a username View Post
Try this for future references:

Video title - Some snake gameplay
Video description - Hey there everybody here is some footage of me playing the snake, any constructive criticism?
*Video*
After the video - Thanks for looking guys and have a good day.[/QUOTE

Thanks :p Didn't realise this thread was goin to get four pages of responses by posting the way I did, so i'll definately remember this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buLLetprooF_EBJ View Post

BST...

Video thread...

-Thanks
haha, owned.
You're an idiot, this was irrelevant, and no, not a personal attack, just my factual opinion. Go flame somewhere else, brah.

Last edited by Jeffrey.McCormick13 : 10-02-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:23 PM #73
Jeffrey.McCormick13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichonitro View Post
Oops, double post...Anyway, however you did that, that was REALLY cool hahaa... But here is the thing, did you see he FIRST answer to your question? And where it sent me? PBNATION. Holy ****.

Last edited by Jeffrey.McCormick13 : 10-02-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:34 PM #74
Zippin35

Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Yes, to a pbn thread that answers the question that you felt the need to post a video about. If it took you to pbn, it took you there because the answer was already there. So if you searched, and were directed to a spot where the question was already answered, then why post this video?
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Old 10-02-2012, 04:43 PM #75
contract*killa
MASS Media

contract*killa posts videos on PbNation
not sure if st, or video section
Old 10-03-2012, 03:01 AM #76
brandoov2 (Banned)

brandoov2 plays in the PSP
alright ****ers the master troll is back on the nation. someone cliff me with the notes on this thread and i will turn op into a ******
Old 10-03-2012, 08:03 AM #77
Zippin35

Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
op is curious as to which mask he is wearing. Op (allegedy) hits up google but cant figure it out. Op claims google sent him to pbn. Op posts video to ask about 4 second clip in it. Op flames everyone (including a pro hahaha) who tells him theirs easier ways to do this. Op is flamed for posting a thread with the name of the mask he asked about, one day before he asked about it. Op is adamant that he has done things the proper route despite what others say, Hilarity ensues...
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:24 PM #78
FaCe ShOt
pball is life, not hobby

FaCe ShOt owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
FaCe ShOt is for the Gunfight
FaCe ShOt has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
FaCe ShOt has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
FaCe ShOt has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
bunch of flamers...smh

"That feeling in your gut, that voice in your head, that trembling in your legs... Thats me. And you can run, you'll just die tired".

If you start hearing people scream...its cause im doin a run through on your ***...and ill be back next point too
Old 10-03-2012, 10:16 PM #79
I need a username
Shark Bait - Rawrrz

I need a username supports Team VICIOUS
I need a username has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I need a username has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I need a username has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I need a username supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoov2 View Post
okay so op it sounds like you just love looking as gay as possible amirite? if i recall correctly as i am im right because looking at your avatar with that homoerotic sky blue beanie seeing you at that event. you were wearing the same undershirt in this ideo that I was, and I had worn it the event before as well. anywho, you were staring at me im assuming because either because you mirin aesthetics brah or umad that i had shirt before you.

either way grats on making yourself look like a huge ******* not knowing what one of the easiest masks to find was.

ps i am also winning to bet that you have a very unappealingly small dick due to the fact that you are actually getting mad at peoples remarks as opposed to trolling. classic case of little man syndrome amiriteaboutdat?
Made my night
Old 10-04-2012, 05:04 PM #80
HXC PIRATE HXC

HXC PIRATE HXC plays in the PSP
HXC PIRATE HXC owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
axis pro
Old 10-05-2012, 02:05 PM #81
GB20
G-no

GB20 is a Professional paintball player
Enough is enough.