PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-15-2012, 06:57 PM #22
nv38baller

nv38baller owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
nv38baller supports Team VICIOUS
nv38baller has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I once collided with a guy i was runnin at an angle a lil to make a run down the side of the field. I came up on a dorito and cut close to it. Well there was a guy behind that dorito i didnt know about who decided to take off and move up. Bam we collided hard. Wat was funny was after i slide on my back a bit and he did a complete 360. We looked at each other for a sec then raised our guns and shot each other out lol
nv38baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2012, 10:02 AM #23
shortyrider114

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
shortyrider114 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
shortyrider114 plays in the APPA D3 division
Dove into 50 Dorito and pants came down passed my ***
Old 11-18-2012, 11:21 AM #24
VESIUS

VESIUS owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
VESIUS has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
VESIUS has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
VESIUS has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
When I was an agglet, I ran up the woodsball field as fast as I could, tripped over a root, and then cut my hand open.. Last day I did that.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2331854226.png EPIC INTERNETZ
VESIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:35 PM #25
AllWowNoSham
Free Agent

AllWowNoSham plays in the APPA beginner division
AllWowNoSham has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by VESIUS
When I was an agglet, I ran up the woodsball field as fast as I could, tripped over a root, and then cut my hand open.. Last day I did that.
Lmfao
AllWowNoSham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:50 PM #26
McChad
No pain... No gain...

McChad owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
McChad has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
McChad has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
McChad has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Thought I had to fart while I was playing and it ended up being a share... Really ruins the day lol
Old 11-19-2012, 03:22 AM #27
ion_phantom
#mynameisbubbaa

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyRuler View Post
I yelled out "Watch the flank!" on a speedball field.

*You're.*
U really quoted his comment just to correct his words? Wow..
ion_phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:17 AM #28
applebutt89
Been here since 04

applebutt89 supports Team VICIOUS
applebutt89 plays in the APPA D2 division
applebutt89 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
applebutt89 is Boss
Dumped a full pod of paint on the ground trying to put it in my hopper. My hoppers lid was also messed up and after I put the second pod of paint in I ran and slid and the lid came open and dumped all my paint out...
Baltimore Trauma Fan #655
applebutt89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:36 PM #29
PineappleNoS
Mooserator

PineappleNoS owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PineappleNoS supports Team VICIOUS
PineappleNoS is for the Gunfight
PineappleNoS has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
PineappleNoS is attending Decay of Nations VI
I'd say completely missing the hopper with 2 pods....in a row.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:52 PM #30
steve_81
Paintballing since 1996

steve_81 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Being Rushed onto the field because I wanted to get in a quick game before I went back to the staging area to get more paint and air....forgot to take my barrel bag off before the breakout. Needless to say my first 3 or 4 shots off the break ended up in the barrel bag before I had the "duuuhhh" moment.
steve_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:10 PM #31
FiresofSirius

plays in the NXL
FiresofSirius donated to help Peyton Trent
At practice one rainy morning. Put the lid back on my rotor for the first time in I don't know how long. First game go to reload and dump full pod of paint onto my loader when I forgot I had to open the lid. A total derp moment.
FiresofSirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:49 PM #32
poomanchew
coming in hot

poomanchew posts videos on PbNation
we were setting up the field for psp texas 06 on the d side about 3 feet from one of the bunkers was this pot hole they told me several times to fill it being lazy i didnt. soon during o point i was about to run down the side and shoot two of there guys like a stud, but instead i tripped and face planted both the guys turned and shot me up badly. everyone laughed for 20 mins.
AC:417
G.I. Kick'n Planet Eclipse Yip!
AC:402.com
poomanchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:35 PM #33
MadWorldMcCoy
Mentally Unstable

MadWorldMcCoy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MadWorldMcCoy is for the Gunfight
got shot in the bean bag this weekend. TERRIBLE!!!!!
Old 11-27-2012, 04:59 PM #34
Nikilwig
Double Up

Nikilwig plays in the PSP
Nikilwig is for the Gunfight
Nikilwig is for the Gunfight
Shot my own teammates several times, when you play a lot of tournaments practices these things happen even the pros do it sometimes it's not even your fault. Don't think I've done it this season though.

First time playing when I was a kid I lifted my mask up a couple times to wipe my eyes and catch a breath, got yelled at a lot that's the most I've ever FELT embarrassed, but I learned a valuable lesson. All the other times I've done stupid **** it's been pretty laughable as long as no one gets hurt, don't see how it really can be embarrassing.

I've played practices in boots....no shame

Showed up to tournaments with zero gear because all my gear was in my car which was at the shop. Ended up finding gear from people, but played in khakis and skate shoes the whole tournament got 2nd place d2.

Shot a guy on one of the lower divisional feeder teams in the head inside the chrono area. Point blank, still no idea how that happened, but it sure left a mark. He was cool about it.

Buddy of mine was trying to shoot a guy that was making a run, turned his gun and ended up shooting all 3 our team mates in the backline instead of the guy running...

Forgetting to get air in tournament games..getting into the 50 and seeing peoples backs but you can't reach them..

Fairly certain I've bumped into poles running and gunning in indoor fields.

Have you shot a Vangaurd Demon yet?
Vanguard Demon | NXE | GI SPORTZ | Ninja Paintball | Warzone Paintball | Shadow Barrels | RAZA

Last edited by Nikilwig : 11-27-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Nikilwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:26 PM #35
ILKx

ILKx supports Team VICIOUS
ILKx is attending Decay of Nations VI
my first time diving into the snake i was using a crappy $5 genX pod pack. when i dove in, i cracked a pod, spilled paint everywhere, and slid right over it all
ILKx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:22 PM #36
SKI008

plays in the NXL
Took my mask off during a game the first or second time I ever played. As I was walking through the field because I had just been hit. Looking back I am embarrassed by my stupidity.

Had a pair of Evil pants that were slightly too big around the waist for me so I had the velcro waist adjusters as tight as they would go. This put the velcro only about halfway onto the other side . Went to make a move during a game and the velcro gave way, causing my pants to drop and trip me at like the 40.

Those were both years ago. The most recent was playing rec. I was on the far left tape of the field at around the halfway point, occasionally looking cross to see if I could get anyone crossing the 50. Someone behind me shouted that there was someone "At the middle" and I turned to the middle and saw a player walking off, out and a barrel and the bottom of a mask sticking out of a bunker facing towards my team. I put one shot through the hole the barrel was poking through and ended up hitting the player inside in the neck. He walked out and I realized he was on my team.

What had happened was the guy running up the middle had ran past this player's bunker so this player turned and shot him in the back. I heard "He's running up the middle" and saw the barrel pointed towards my team and thought it was the other team when it was my teammate finishing off the runner. Felt really bad, especially for hitting him in the throat.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:55 PM #37
offthahorse

offthahorse has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
offthahorse has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
was "charging" the opposition, one of the first times out, caught one to the mask right at my eye. Surprised me so much i flinched really hard, then overcompensated, somehow ended up rolling on the ground, guy charging with me had to jump over me lol

Later that day we were playing CTF with respawns, i got shot grabbing the flag, as im running back with my hands up i started to go around a fake building, that i saw paintballs flying out from behind of a split second too late. walked right into about 6 quick shots to the chest lmao. had to take a breather when i got back to base
offthahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:40 PM #38
MadWorldMcCoy
Mentally Unstable

MadWorldMcCoy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MadWorldMcCoy is for the Gunfight
this thread is great.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:46 PM #39
krlafont

krlafont owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
krlafont has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Haven't played in many years... speedball is new to me (it was always woodsball in the 90's)

My first time playing speedball indoors a couple years ago.
Off the break, my feed neck breaks sending my hopper flying.. Like an idiot, i tried to retrieve it and go to a bunker.

Didn't work.. Think I got shot by every playing on the other team. (I think a few bonus balled me for being an idiot too).. BOY things have become fast paced in my old age!!!
krlafont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:23 PM #40
Recanz
Call Me Ishmael

Recanz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Recanz owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
I underwent an agglet phase not too long ago. I had a black and red HK Army shirt, Black HK Beenie, Red HK Headwrap, HK Barrel condom...I think Ill stop there.

Anyway, I played in this big scenario game and the weather was killer. 98*F with high humidity. Needless to say, I didn't fare too well and ended up collapsing from the heat. Thankfully the XO of the group I was playing in got me off the field and into the med tent.

Sold/Retired every piece of HK stuff that I had after that game. I decided that you didn't have to look "cool" to play good ball.
Recanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:57 PM #41
JL1988

JL1988 plays in the APPA D4 division
JL1988 supports Ninja Paintball
Playing some recball with some friends...when to lane on the break and my buddy happened to step right in front of me. My barrel was against his mask when I shot a few. He stopped for a few seconds, dazed by what happened but luckily wasn't hurt. I felt bad haha
Old 12-01-2012, 02:41 PM #42
DeltronZero000

Parked my car on one end of the airball field. Driving home with a windshield/car covered in paint is not fun.
DeltronZero000 is offline   Reply With Quote