PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-26-2006, 11:12 AM #22
A5 honkey of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballmonkey069 View Post
there is no excuse why the quality should be like that for a $1000 gun. On a tippmann or spyder sure but not a post $1000 gun
there is no reason ANY gun should be ****ed up when you bought it new
period
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-26-2006, 11:13 AM #23
paintballmonkey069

has been a member for 10 years
it proboly came from blast in good condition or maybe came with some problems that werent seen, it happens. contact action village and then go from there. to action village
Old 12-26-2006, 11:24 AM #24
lbrasseur

I figured it was lube but am still waiting to here from action village. When I first posted I was just wondering if anyone had the same issues. as far as stripped screws my nxt came that way but didnt have anno scratches and the box was sealed in plastic
Old 12-26-2006, 11:34 AM #25
TIJUANAIRONMAN

TIJUANAIRONMAN is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicflame View Post
2 words Action Village
Old 12-26-2006, 07:19 PM #26
lbrasseur

called action village, they fed me some really funny s*&t. first someone said that it should have been wrapped and doesnt know why it was scratched up. Then put me on hold. The rep then answered and said her supervisor thought it was odd and perhaps the box they shipped it in was damaged so ups repackaged it and upon doing so probably oped the Marq6 box and played around with it. (all this is making me laugh at this point) Then she said i could send it back to them and they would send it back to Bob Long and I could wait to get the new one once back in stock(she didnt know when that was gonna happen could be a couple weeks plus the time it takes for me to ship it to them) Also they said they have had this happen with another marq6 that had to be returned to Bob Long because someone didnt check it out before it left to hit the shelves. At this point I laughed and asked if that was all they could do and was answered with a "yes." My brother and I worked n the stripped screws and were able to manage to adjust the trigger to make it slightly better. As soon as a roller bearing trigger comes out that is a sure replacement anyway. As far as anno goes whatever I can deal with it. But the marker rips outta the box with a couple of dip switch adjustments.

I am still happy I got one!!!!!
Old 12-26-2006, 07:24 PM #27
tippyjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballmonkey069 View Post
i would contact action village or blast directly, like someone else said, u just dropped a grand into a gun, it better be close to perfect
I agree, you spent the money for a gun that should be new, not used or broken. Send it back and ask for a refund or a gun that isn't scratched and has broken parts on it.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:06 PM #28
tbeaton

tbeaton owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tbeaton owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tbeaton supports Shocker RSX
yeah action village is no good for guns. i got an angel speed back in 05 and it had timmy spring in the lpr.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:20 PM #29
DarkSide~Customz
A new beginning

DarkSide~Customz is a Supporting Member
DarkSide~Customz posts videos on PbNation
DarkSide~Customz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DarkSide~Customz has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
action village sucks, they have 1/10 things in stock..1 ordered a caddy one time via paypal, they returned my money for NO REASON!
Old 12-26-2006, 10:50 PM #30
AKAForever

AKAForever has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
weird, but I've had 3 Marq 6's and none of them came in plastic wrap, so I think Action Village is feeding you some BS. As far as the scratches go, my gold Marq has some weird colour changes in the anno, but thats probably just the aluminum, could be worse, at least your gun functions. As far as the trigger goes, remove it, and use some needlenose pliers and turn the screws from the back of the trigger, its what I did with my NXT when the screws were stripped.

TORONTO MAVERICKS