Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-16-2004, 04:37 PM #64
SeanKimStyle

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter05
By the way Orricle you think that a 1325 is boss...sorry but i scored 1520 so you can come and kiss my ***. Oh and i am already excepted into the UC schools of my picking but because of my job i am not going to be able to attend.

Spell Check: Orricle = Orracle, excepted = accepted. Learn how to spell if you are that smart lol. or were you trying to say UC schools accepted everybody, except you. lol

Chris is one of my teammate, try not to get him too excited. Because you might regret it!

Last edited by SeanKimStyle : 11-16-2004 at 04:43 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2004, 05:17 PM #65
Digits
A-Train

I dont see what the **** peoples problems are..

Who gives a **** if you get to play in a stadium or on a netted field.. Whats the point of a big stadium if the bleachers are empty?
Old 11-16-2004, 05:41 PM #66
ORRACLE GANGSTA

Quote:
Originally posted by Maverick_1369
Hmm, Im gonna come straight out and say I think the celebs playing paintball and endorsing it will do good for the sport, and bring it into my light and get better attention as a legit sport.

Now on to smack talking. I can completely understand the players that have been busting thier ***** for years in the sport, yet dont get to play in that kind of spotlight. But hey, look at the attention the Linkin Park vs. B-Real game at Huntington got. Celebs playing was pretty cool too in that sense.

I think they should have a servicemen's game, i.e. military personnel game. Heck even do Army vs. Navy vs. Air Force vs. Marine Corps. I respect the men and women of our fighting forces, as should everyone else in this country.

Now if you wanna talk smack about school, I go to a school that has the #1 Aerospace Engineering program in the country, as well as one of the largest Air Force ROTC cadet wings in the country.

All in all, I do think the celebs being able to play was good for the sport, but I also do think as other do that you havent worked as hard as other to get to that spotlight. Congrats that you were able to though, I would have taken that opportunity as well.

I scored a 1210, I guess I suck then
I think an Armed forces pro team would be sooo sweet. I mean talk about real military tactics on the field. Wow. My good buddy who is a neighbor of mine and is in the marines told me the other day that a few months back, him and 2 of his buddies entered a 3 man tourney with rental guns at Camp Pendelton paintball park and got 3rd place. I was pretty impressed. I think that paintball and say urban warfare are two different platforms in which people shoot eachother. So even though they are closely connected, I think a pro team would run through a Military trained team. But I think the military team would catch on to the paintball techniques and ins and outs of the game. After they caught on there superior tactics and training would start to percevier over any pro team. Just an assumption on my part.

2 reasons why I'm pissed at hunter are:

1. He takes persona credit for the growth of pb cause he is a disney actor

2. There is no way in hell that he DESERVED to play in that arena, and he tries to argue that his celeb status validates and justifies why was given the opportunity.

Any celeb promoting does help. Any type of promotion helps. Hell me making a flyer and passing them around the neighborhood helps. But to be completely narcissistic and self indulge into the belief that he single handedly grew the sport is just a ludicrous idea!

Chris in San Diego
Old 11-16-2004, 05:51 PM #67
LiKiDbAlLa
Wipe.Kill.Win

Quote:
Originally posted by ZeR0 EVOlution
Hey Dan, I have to say something really quick.

In paintball, you gain respect in many ways. I remember when the Stoned Assassins were starting out. They practiced at CPP and would get a bunch of **** from people. They'd give a lot of that **** back. LA Xtreme challenged them and they took it head on. That was quite possibly one of the best matches I've ever seen. They earned their respect in my eyes and in the eyes of players at CPP. Now when someone challenges you, that is when you are given a chance to prove yourself.

Orracle challenged Hunter to a match. A 1 on 1 match is quite possibly the easiest type of game to play. ****, off the break you just run up field and bunker the sucker. However, this is where the kid has to sack up and do it on his own. What does he have to prove to us? Nothing. What does he have to show for it if he does show up? That he has balls and is a real paintballer. Real ballers show when they're slapped with a glove. That is how you know someone is a real man or if they're just some 11 year old behind a key board. If he really thinks he is a paintballer, he has to prove it. Now like Orracle said, the choice is his.

I understand that as his teammate you want to stand up for him but if he doesn't play, in no regards will he ever be considered a real paintballer. With that said, I'm going back to bed. I've got the damn flu.

Orracle, let me know if he shows via PM.
I must be missing something, what nppl events have you attended and PLAYED at? Who gives you the authority to come one here and trash talk a bunch of kids who enjoy the sport, apparently more than you.

*if you're going to try and turn the question around of me, i've played 2 nppl's and i'm not talking any trash.
Old 11-16-2004, 06:36 PM #68
BOPP HACKS LIFE

i haven't heard of anyone on the reel ballerz team. They are all no name actors and they don't help boost our sport any. Eat a cock. I hate your whole team.
Old 11-16-2004, 07:20 PM #69
BOPP HACKS LIFE

your insults are also pathetic. why would i be jealous about you guys playing nppl? i just got the chance to play 10 man psp and did awesome and that made my whole life. im having xball practices against real teams and my life couldn't be anymore enjoyable. im not jealous you guys played an nppl event becuz i dont really want to play one myself. I just hate how you came out of nowhere and hadn't even played in any other tournaments (correct me if im wrong.) You dont help our sport by playing it. people dont put you in newspapers or on the 6 o clock news becuz you are celebrities in the paintball world. Until you play in a real league i will individually show you no respect and trash your team every chance i get. The "Celebrity" League is a joke. It's a pathetic league for ***** celebrities who are too afraid to play real paintball. grow some balls and play real competition paintball.
Old 11-16-2004, 07:33 PM #70
BigBadDurden
(*)TY(*)

BigBadDurden is a Supporting Member
Hey guys and girls,

This is from Kevin one of the players on Reel ballarz..i just want to apologize for my teammates shooting their mouths off about how high and mighty they are...I hope that everyone will turn out for Huntington Beach next year...again i apoloqize.
Old 11-16-2004, 08:01 PM #71
BOPP HACKS LIFE

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBadDurden
Hey guys and girls,

This is from Kevin one of the players on Reel ballarz..i just want to apologize for my teammates shooting their mouths off about how high and mighty they are...I hope that everyone will turn out for Huntington Beach next year...again i apoloqize.
now i can respect you for taking up for your teammates rants. i apologize if i offened YOU in anyway.
Old 11-16-2004, 08:08 PM #72
ORRACLE GANGSTA

Thank you dude! ^
Old 11-16-2004, 08:17 PM #73
Hunter05

Look i am only going to say one thing...I feel really stupid if i offened anyone, also i want to say i am sorry for getting alittle upset and writing some pretty unrespectfull things. Orracle i should say i am sorry for all the **** i said about you. I would like it if you would except my apology, if not i understand.
Old 11-16-2004, 08:24 PM #74
ORRACLE GANGSTA

Its all good dude. Not me, not you, not even Bob Long is bigger then paintball. Now go shoot someone in the face. Y? Cause its fun!
Old 11-16-2004, 08:41 PM #75
Hunter05

Thanks fro understanding dude! i hope if we meet someday you can show me just how to roll some guy army style..haha!
Old 11-16-2004, 09:12 PM #76
ORRACLE GANGSTA

Hunter05 just out of curiosity how old are you?
Old 11-16-2004, 09:30 PM #77
BigBadDurden
(*)TY(*)

BigBadDurden is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by ORRACLE GANGSTA
Hunter05 just out of curiosity how old are you?
He is 17.
Old 11-16-2004, 09:54 PM #78
RenegadeLegion4
F8 and be there!-Photomob

RenegadeLegion4 is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally posted by BigBadDurden
Hey guys and girls,

^^^Now that's the kind of thing that get's respect. Hope that your modesty rubs off on your teammates! We'll see you at a field some day!
Legion MOB : TIL I DIE Feedback
Old 11-16-2004, 10:00 PM #79
Hunter05

Yeah i am 17... why? How old are you?
Old 11-16-2004, 10:15 PM #80
dubuqueballers2004

hey man if i could get a job as disney actor i would, i'd be makin more money than i am now, but since i know some things about paintballers i would NOT come on and say that i was helping ednorse the sport. lets face it disney channel watchers aren't usually the people you're tryin to get hooked on pb. lets say the right things here.

1. dont yell at him for being a disney channel actor
2. yell at him for saying he is bringing pb to the masses. if i personally didnt pb i dont think a disney cahnnel actor could persuade me to do so, or any actor for that matter.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:06 PM #81
sickpaintballer

what the **** happened to this thread?
Old 11-17-2004, 12:45 AM #82
SeanKimStyle

chris is 28.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:19 PM #83
bK4ju

enough with hug n kiss fest of 04'

i still think disney actors are a gay way to promote the sport, along with the *******es who pulled the idea of a celeb league out of thier *** for the pussies who are afraid of even the young guns....you gatta start somewhere.

and they have high expectations when playing paintball, being served and waited on etc. no better than most pro teams if you ask me....
Old 11-17-2004, 11:10 PM #84
Simon Woodstock

Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter05
Yeah i am 17... why? How old are you?
oh, that explains it