PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-16-2005, 10:50 AM #1
HARDCOREmess

Arrow Stranj Bunkers

i just bought these cool new bunkers from Stranj paintball and they kick as$! I dont have a lot of money so i was searchin around for good bunker deals and found stranj's website (stranj.com) and bought 3 bunkers in this kit thing for like $179 bucks! i took them to my friends house and we set them up and they are so cool. they fold up (I know, right, a bunker that folds up?) and they come in these carrying bag things and are really light. we had all three of them set up in like 5 min AND staked down! and we just folded them up and put them back in their bags when we were done. im thinkin about buyin some more and makin my own field!! ive been checkin out their pods too--kinda like dye but cheaper, which is awesome by me! rock on
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-17-2005, 05:49 PM #2
not roopert

they look a little high priced, considering what they are.
Old 12-17-2005, 08:16 PM #3
blingman_45
Swag

has been a member for 10 years
blingman_45 plays in the PSP
na srry but i would rather have extream rage bunkers
Old 12-17-2005, 09:29 PM #4
Lfsquirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingman_45
na srry but i would rather have extream rage bunkers
...noob
Old 12-18-2005, 05:19 PM #5
pbraper

i was thinking about buying them to until i saw the price. think about wut u just bought.... its a tent that cost 70 dollars more.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:18 PM #6
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child

the tube looks like my hamper then phatty looks like a small tent and the wall looks like a crib so u prob already have these things at ure house just look around
Old 12-19-2005, 03:50 AM #7
Stan187 (Banned)

man if we wanted tents we could go to a sporting goods store
Old 12-19-2005, 09:56 AM #8
HARDCOREmess

Thumbs up Stranj Bunkers

Yeah, but these are made of a higher quality than tents-my gun would blow right threw it. I like them bcuz they are easier to set up and take down-you should check out the videos on their site of how they set up an *****. its pretty cool. And the extreme rage bunkers $uck! My gun blew right THREW those!! Broke it the first time I shot at it!!! And you have to blow them up and everything (oh and you cant do it with compressed air either-its juat a PAIN IN THE A$$. These are much better-def worth it-Im lookin to buy more to make a field. Much cheaper in cost than air bunkers.
Old 01-15-2006, 12:33 AM #9
bestdamnballer
It's a Midwest Thannggg

i'm very interested in these, just they are quite small. anybody else have any insight?
“The story goes that farm kids in the Midwest who were supposed to be marking their family dairy herds with identifying color splotches decided it was more fun to mark each other with the carbon dioxide-powered paint guns. The idea of combat with balls of paint was developed by a handful of paintball pioneers--Bud Orr and Tom Kaye, among others--men who are now legends in the sport.” - Rich Taylor
WTB Many Items
Feed[Trust]back