Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 08:33 AM #1996
GIZMO8Z
(|||+)

GIZMO8Z is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Hey guys, long time no see...

I went to the inter/ Valencia, Milan/ Chelsea double header last Sunday. Good times.

Robin Hood(100% Positive Feedback(Old Format))
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2013, 08:38 AM #1997
GIZMO8Z
(|||+)

GIZMO8Z is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nePhantom View Post
I blame Gizmo

Robin Hood(100% Positive Feedback(Old Format))
Old 08-08-2013, 08:49 PM #1998
nePhantom
I love my Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZMO8Z View Post
It was a blame out of love!!
Old 08-13-2013, 03:46 PM #1999
DM6pb64
w Milan

Had a very bad experience with Eurosport (soccer.com).. In the middle of July I decided to order the Nike Tiempos. I also decided that I wanted to customize this pair since it will be my senior year of school. So since I couldn't remember my goal club ID, I called them up and placed my order..

I've been a 'goal club' member for over 10 years so this wasnt my first time calling. So anyway they gather my info, and I tell them what I want and that I would like "JB 6" on the outside of the boot. I repeatedly tell them to make sure it's my initials (which is located on the info page on the main screen) and the number 6. I asked her so many times to the point she chuckles and tells me not to worry. Fair enough.

So the package finally comes and I was super excited. However what I saw was nothing to be excited about.. I opened an saw "JD 6" on the outside of the boot.. I wasn't even mad, I was more in shock. It sorta felt like that part in the first Hangover movie when they get 'black Doug' instead of their friend.. Anyway I figured this could be an honest mistake being B and D do sound a little similar.. (Funny when I said my initials though which as I said before are right in front of her face).. So I call them up and tell them what happened. They tell me that the cleat is on back order but they will send it asap. Fair enough. I doubled checked again my order with her for the new pair.

"J as in Joe, B as in Balls, breasts, and the number 6. Also leave it in the same outside location"
the inbred hick working confirms what I say and places the order. They actually called me later that day and asked if I wanted to keep the original JD pair and they would refund me the shipping and customization (whopping $13)..lol. Told them no thanks.

So today I see my package arrives, I open the box carefully and see the word "inside" printed across the receipt.. I immediately get furious.. I open the box and what do I see? "JB 6"!!! However it was in the inside of the boot!!!! (Not the literal inside where your foot goes).. I was fuming! It looks so silly on the inside.. I immediately call them up and explain that this is the 2nd time they messed up my order. (THE LOCATION WAS FINE IN THE FIRST PLACE)!!!!

She tell me that they will send me a new one but it is on back order. Sorry but my season starts this Friday.. I told her to keep the cleats and refund me. They have no use for customized cleats bc the only other JB out there is Justin Beiber.. I asked if they have middle school kids working the customization department. After exchanging words I hungup.. Took a deep breath and called until I spoke to a male worker.

I finally get a male worker, told him the situation and he told me that the supervisor would take 20% off and refund the customization. I agreed to it. Although the customization is in the wrong place at least my initials are correct.. So basically got $170 cleats with customization for $118. Not bad..

Beware next time you customize something from there.. I would not recommend doing it over the phone..

#byeeurosport

#worldsoccershop

Originally Posted by Chawlie_Boy: I have a small cock

Originally Posted by sucka T.: I have a smaller cock

Last edited by DM6pb64 : 08-13-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 05:43 PM #2000
SwEeT HoMe AlAbAmA
Darwin is watching you.

SwEeT HoMe AlAbAmA owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
You do realize worldsoccer shop is owned by eurosport?
Old 08-13-2013, 05:48 PM #2001
Captain A v2.0
2romo4u

Captain A v2.0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulistz View Post
new thread is up:

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post79305050

If you gents want to kill this one, 5 posts are 5 posts
It's officially dead.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:32 AM #2002
Andyq33654

LIVERRRRRPOOOOL. Never walk alone friends!!!!
Old 06-23-2015, 02:10 AM #2003
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4852793
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread