fivestring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2005, 12:10 PM #107
squints88
SYSTEM

squints88 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I'm hopefully going to go and pick up some timmy dtetnts today or tommorow. I'f we are really lucky they may fit, but i think they cn be easily cut ant the fat part at the bottom to fit perfect. If you look at the pic. you see how skinny the bottom portion is that goes through the reciever. It seems that the timmy detents are more similar to the spyders but that is easily cut w/ a razor blade and u got some high quality detents.
Old 03-21-2005, 07:20 PM #108
tiddley

Will Trix Stickys work on my Wrath?? and i am having either timmy or spyder detents put in this week

Ohio Bobcats
tiddley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 07:56 PM #109
Spartacus

I can almost guarantee they will not work, the Wrath's solenoid is too large. You're more than welcome to try though...
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 08:32 PM #110
tiddley

that was the only thing that worried me but the screw pattern is the same so i will try it this weekend and give you guys updates

Ohio Bobcats
tiddley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 09:13 PM #111
squints88
SYSTEM

i found a good little fix for the trigger pull. go to radio shack and get those rare earth magntes. put one on the back of the trigger and one repeling it right behind it. you will have to mess with the placement for a while but when you find the right spots, it gets the trigger back really fast, but its still an extremely light pull. I hot glued them on till i found the right place, then re-did it in that spot with super glue. Its kinda a common sense mod but it works well w/o tearing into the electronics.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:46 PM #112
Bhudduh

About how much do they cost for a set?
Bhudduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 09:56 PM #113
khbaur330162

they are dirt cheap. and i think come in packs of two.

---> 6 piece Redz Pepperstick barrel kit, Carleton 68/45 w/ Air America Reg, Empire B2 or Halo B /w rip (Shocktech hot rod kit, xmods motor, freeway and speedfeed)

FS: Alien Independence (Gold/Black)
khbaur330162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 06:58 AM #114
Drox
Bang Bang

Drox is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally posted by khbaur330162
yeah its so surprising how much magnets help
Drox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 12:48 PM #115
khbaur330162

yep. me an a bud of mine were coming up with a modification of the spyder/bko type working gun. we got it to cycle at over 23 bps and it ran 180 psi, and i was told low kick. i never shot it for the guy lived in serbia but it was a hell of a kit. we never went through with it but it was beastly. all custom machined grip frame, electronics, ram cap, ram, ram sleeve, the works. lpr was extra. and the whole thing was held together with an idea i had and it was with magnets. magnets are very surprisingly useful tools.

---> 6 piece Redz Pepperstick barrel kit, Carleton 68/45 w/ Air America Reg, Empire B2 or Halo B /w rip (Shocktech hot rod kit, xmods motor, freeway and speedfeed)

FS: Alien Independence (Gold/Black)
khbaur330162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 04:29 PM #116
squints88
SYSTEM

khbaur330162

-yeah like 99cents for two i think.
-intimidator detents also work, with a little time with a razor. Check the first post for the link
Old 03-24-2005, 10:17 AM #117
p8nt_freak1852 (Banned)

i forgot where i read this but somewhere i read that the wrath isnt spring return it just has the spring so it doesnt jam or something like that i think it was on pbreview wait found it Many Ion owners use the fact that the wraths ram is spring returned to dissuade people from getting it. But the truth is that the spring keeps the ram from getting air slammed into the cap which would damage the ram over time.IS THAT TRUE??@!!
p8nt_freak1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 11:22 AM #118
squints88
SYSTEM

prolly not because there is no way for air to get in the fron of the ram. WHo cares thought it still works great and nooo kick
Old 03-24-2005, 03:57 PM #119
Spartacus

YEA FOR STICKIES! THANK YOU MODS!
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 12:38 PM #120
p8nt_freak1852 (Banned)

question what is a asa is it where you screw in your reg???
p8nt_freak1852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 12:59 PM #121
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

ASA stands for Air Systems Adapter or Air Standard Adapter. The rule of thumb is that it's anything that is the right size to accept standard tank threads. On the Wrath, that would be both the vertical adapter (where the reg goes) and the dovetail ASA. Of course, on the Wrath you can't use the gun without a secondary regulator so the bottomline ASA is the only place where a tank can really be mounted.

If you hear someone talking about putting an angled autococker ASA on a Wrath, they're talking about the vertical adapter. On the other hand, if the part in question is a Unimount or duckbill ASA, these would replace the dovetail bottomline under the grip.
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 06:03 PM #122
digdug18

digdug18 is a Supporting Member
Okay guys I bought my wrath last night, sorry to say i didn't feel like waiting for a black one, but its gonna get annodized anyway. About five minutes later i decided that I didn't want to be limited by the hopper, and thus I upgraded to timmy detants, i posted pics. Just a simple drilling on each side by my friend Dave at Fireball Mountain pennsylvania store, and in they went, they are a little tight btw, but they do work. i slapped on a Halo B and it fired fine, it seems a little slow though, almost like a delay between when the ball drops and when the board fire the gun. But other then that, it works great.
FBM is going to be making a trigger for the gun and I'm trying to either get a new adapter made to convert the lpr to 1/8", it being a plug, that would be loctited in place, or I'll try to get the plug in the front made so its an easy drop in replacement part thats 1/8". Because i really want to drop a palmer or ANS lp reg on it.
Also the hose looks to me to be 3/32 is that correct? I'm gonna pick up 10feet of blue, incase somebody else has a blue faded gun. I'll sell it to you for my cost.

Andrew

Old 03-26-2005, 06:06 PM #123
digdug18

digdug18 is a Supporting Member
I'm also gonna throw on a new 15 degree forward swept asa, and mill the body. But thats down the line like 2 months.
Old 03-27-2005, 05:03 PM #124
coldisthenewcore
Never Gonna Get It Right

this is very helpfull
coldisthenewcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 11:13 PM #125
SirKibbleX
Panda with Heavy Weapons

Could I get the pics for the magnet mod, and wouldn't having a magnet so close to the board mess it up?

My Wrath Reviewhttps://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=940330

98% of American forum-goers have something about marijuana in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, keep it that way.

Wrath Legion-Silver Division-Panda Commanda'
SirKibbleX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 02:19 PM #126
Pbfreak_XK

How do i access the trigger adjuster that is up in the trigger frame?
Pbfreak_XK is offline   Reply With Quote