They both suck.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-04-2004, 05:36 PM #23
KingmanSpyderTL

KingmanSpyderTL is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bush

He lets nobody push him around, doesn't care what the other pu$$y countries of this world do or say. I am honored to have him as a president.

Kerry:
NO plan for Iraq/War on Terror
NO plan for the future
Way to liberal
2 Faced
Full of empty promises and he wants to raise your taxes...
Who wouldn't want him as a president???
Old 08-04-2004, 05:47 PM #24
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me

DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by KingmanSpyderTL
Bush

He lets nobody push him around, doesn't care what the other pu$$y countries of this world do or say. I am honored to have him as a president.

Kerry:
NO plan for Iraq/War on Terror
NO plan for the future
Way to liberal
2 Faced
Full of empty promises and he wants to raise your taxes...
Who wouldn't want him as a president???
And what are Bush's plans for the future and for the socalled war on terrorism? Staying the course doesn't seem to be doing much.
He's far too conservative and certainly doesn't represent the popular opinion of the country.
He seems to be more of a misleader than a leader.
He wants to impose his morals on others while making uneducated drones of america's children.

If you want four more years of hell, vote for Bush.

Old 08-04-2004, 05:59 PM #25
KingmanSpyderTL

KingmanSpyderTL is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by DreadLock Doc
And what are Bush's plans for the future and for the socalled war on terrorism? Staying the course doesn't seem to be doing much.
He's far too conservative and certainly doesn't represent the popular opinion of the country.
He seems to be more of a misleader than a leader.
He wants to impose his morals on others while making uneducated drones of america's children.

If you want four more years of hell, vote for Bush.

Far more than 50% of America support the war on Terrorism, maybe its not helping much right now, but in the long run it will help a LOT. It doesn't seem like that because the media portrays it to be like that. I would call these last 4 years rough, not hell, and no I don't blame it on Bush. Just another 4 years in my book. My lifestyle didn't change, I can't say that with Kerry because if he is elected we will be bullied around and he will be horrified to do anything because of his little liberal theories.

And he's going to raise taxes....
Old 08-04-2004, 07:36 PM #26
HeadBanger1203

Quote:
Far more than 50% of America support the war on Terrorism, maybe its not helping much right now, but in the long run it will help a LOT. It doesn't seem like that because the media portrays it to be like that. I would call these last 4 years rough, not hell, and no I don't blame it on Bush. Just another 4 years in my book. My lifestyle didn't change, I can't say that with Kerry because if he is elected we will be bullied around and he will be horrified to do anything because of his little liberal theories.

Yeah, your life style didn't change because you're not dying over there. War on Terror my ***. We haven't done **** except got our own soldiers killed and pissed off more terrorists. If we're gonna have a War on Terror, we should at least start with the man that ATTACKED us. And, as opposed actually thinking about what the **** this is **** going to do to the world, Bush prefers to run in guns blazing. He has no idea what he is doing.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:50 PM #27
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
Quote:

How will it help a lot? We're just killing innocents who will later become terrorists themselves.

What evidence makes you think we will be bullied around if Kerry is elected?

OH NOES!!!111! RAISE TEH TAXES!? NOoOoOoOo.
If you want to blame someone for higher taxes, blame bush. He dug us into a humongus deficit from a huge surplus. Who do tou think is gonna pay for that deficit? Daddy?
Old 08-05-2004, 06:56 PM #28
DWN0414

All you who does not like Bush sound like a bunch of whiney punk kids. I am a 40 year old who loves paintball, served in the Navy under Reagan and am a Christian through and through. Liberalism=Higher taxes, abortion on demand, gay marriage, more welfare, cowtouing to the United nations, careing what Germany and France thinks of us, a Yankee as President, tree huggers with power, no drilling for domestic oil, being week on defense, has tried to cut defense and CIA budgets forever. We just can't afford Kerry.
Bush has kicked and is still kicking terriost butts. has taken the war to them instead of letting it back here. Could care less what France and Germany say. Was the man when he went to Iraq for Thanksgiving. He truley cares about this country and not what people think about him. He is a very Good President. He has done things I do not like but is so much better than the alternative.
Old 08-05-2004, 07:17 PM #29
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by HeadBanger1203
Changing your mind is a display of growth.
Or it could be indecision... And it could also be a result of telling people what they want to hear..

Don't characterize Kerry for having an Emersonian way of life, it isn't him..
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 08-05-2004, 08:12 PM #30
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally posted by DWN0414
All you who does not like Bush sound like a bunch of whiney punk kids. I am a 40 year old who loves paintball, served in the Navy under Reagan and am a Christian through and through. Liberalism=Higher taxes, abortion on demand, gay marriage, more welfare, cowtouing to the United nations, careing what Germany and France thinks of us, a Yankee as President, tree huggers with power, no drilling for domestic oil, being week on defense, has tried to cut defense and CIA budgets forever. We just can't afford Kerry.
Bush has kicked and is still kicking terriost butts. has taken the war to them instead of letting it back here. Could care less what France and Germany say. Was the man when he went to Iraq for Thanksgiving. He truley cares about this country and not what people think about him. He is a very Good President. He has done things I do not like but is so much better than the alternative.
I didn't know there were still people like you left.

Calling environmentalism, "tree hugging", care what part of the nation the president is from, and think bush is, "kicking terrorist butt." Do us a favor, during a commercial for NASCAR look up what Bush has done for public schools, the environment and the economy.
Old 08-06-2004, 05:27 PM #31
DWN0414

I Spend alot of time outdoors. I love the woods. lakes, the beach, fishing, golfing, paintballing. I don't go out and destroy anything. But because I own an SUV, I believe we should be drilling for oil in Alaska, off the coast in California and Flordia, I am told by the tree huggers that I am destroying the enviorment. Thats crazy. I believe we can co-exist with nature without doing harm and still mine, drill, drive, jet ski or what ever else we feel like doing. By the way, I am not a redneck in any stregth of the imagination. I do not like nascar or any form of auto racing.
Lets see, what has Bush done for schools. How about signing the Biggest school funding Program w/ (God help us) Ted Kennedy. The enviroment? Let loggers log the forrest and clear the underbrush instead of letting it pile up and have some of the worst forrest fires we ever had like under Clinton. The economy? Well he inhearited a recession from Clinton, nine months into office 9/11 happened. Did you expect the economy just to take off and everybody get rich quick? We have had some of the best growth this country has seen since Reagan. Its not perfect, but it is getting better.
Old 08-06-2004, 08:29 PM #32
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally posted by DWN0414
Lets see, what has Bush done for schools. How about signing the Biggest school funding Program w/ (God help us) Ted Kennedy. The enviroment? Let loggers log the forrest and clear the underbrush instead of letting it pile up and have some of the worst forrest fires we ever had like under Clinton. The economy? Well he inhearited a recession from Clinton, nine months into office 9/11 happened. Did you expect the economy just to take off and everybody get rich quick? We have had some of the best growth this country has seen since Reagan. Its not perfect, but it is getting better.
You realize that the NEA is actively protesting No Child Left Behind? http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...st-songs_x.htm

Oops, wrong again. http://www.wildrockiesalliance.org/i...ozeman_ed.html

We inherited a recession under clinton? the economy did nothing but grow in leaps and bounds under clinton, it falls a tiny amount his 4th year after record surpluses and you say HE started it? And prove 9-11 had long range effects on the economy.
Old 08-07-2004, 08:21 PM #33
therandommherrro

bush is awesome