Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-24-2011, 01:16 PM #22
PLPTshooter

what time you guys plan on being their eddie?
lol nvr mind read ur post topic 5 pm! it is

Last edited by PLPTshooter : 05-24-2011 at 01:35 PM.
PLPTshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2011, 04:11 PM #23
Eddiethelegend

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLPTshooter View Post
what time you guys plan on being their eddie?
lol nvr mind read ur post topic 5 pm! it is
my buddy just clld and canceled the party!! DANG!! I wanted to shoot someone really bad!!!!
Eddiethelegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:34 PM #24
PLPTshooter

ya figured, the wind is really bad over this way.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:58 PM #25
Ravenbrother

Getting Back into things.

Hi new member here looking to get back into playing Paintball. Live in N. Nevada and saw herbies...anyone got the low down on the field? Just to let you know my first gun was a nelspot 007... playing in the New England Area...just to date myself.
Ravenbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:10 PM #26
deadboxking

our family & teams and friends play all over in Nevada & Ca. We love Herbies paintball for about 6 years now. i know this Saturday is going to be alot of players again, so try it. $25 own gear includes all day CO2 or Compressed, (the other places around do NOT have CO2 which is NOT smart.) $35 gets you all the gear, air and 200 paintballs, $50 gets you the above & 700 paintballs, 14 playing fields, herbie has extra paint ( not the crap karnage either ) herbie does NOT rent anything, if you need something it is included in the package which is cool. hope this helped you out, see you there.
deadboxking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:55 AM #27
cstylz31

cstylz31 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadboxking View Post
our family & teams and friends play all over in Nevada & Ca. We love Herbies paintball for about 6 years now. i know this Saturday is going to be alot of players again, so try it. $25 own gear includes all day CO2 or Compressed, (the other places around do NOT have CO2 which is NOT smart.) $35 gets you all the gear, air and 200 paintballs, $50 gets you the above & 700 paintballs, 14 playing fields, herbie has extra paint ( not the crap karnage either ) herbie does NOT rent anything, if you need something it is included in the package which is cool. hope this helped you out, see you there.
What do the fields look like? How many air ball fields and is there turf or grass?
Old 05-27-2011, 11:47 AM #28
nvghostrider

Check out google earth for field layout. There is no turf or grass but the amount of play area more than makes up for it.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:48 PM #29
dacapper

Herbies fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstylz31 View Post
What do the fields look like at herbies? Whats on the ground and how are the bunkers? How many fields/ airball fields?
I think herbie has at least 12 fields, some of them do get played way more than others. It is a huge park and is outdoors, so as you can imagine pros and cons ensue. I personally wouldnt have it any other way . Theres no turf (desert) just dirt and the occasional rock (desert). The Fields have tons of different themes from corrugated pipe to giant earth mover tires, unfortunately no air bunkers, he tried them but they didnt last long . Herbie loves paintball and works hard to keep the fields up. He is currently fighting a weed infestation and is making decisive progress , but it is nothing that could keep me off the fields. Bottom line is if your looking for fun in northern nevada, herbies is the place to be, no drama just paintball.
dacapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:03 PM #30
vague2628
♥ GSXR ♥

i miss herbies. sundays were always fun with all of our teams out there shootin, *****in, and drinkin
Old 06-03-2011, 08:20 PM #31
Ravenbrother

Anyone Going To Herbies Tomorrow? Jun 4th.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:57 PM #32
renodynasty

herbies is awsome he is helping us out for our up coming tourany and has they best park around
renodynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:05 PM #33
deadboxking

Herbies Paintball in Fernley

ok players that were they on Saturday at Herbies Good shooting and a big thanks to the Fallon group that came out, we saw alot of orange paint on them heeeeeeeeeee, so players know we talked to herbie and there will be over 120 players this saturday 6/11 so we shall have some fun again, herbies does have CO2 and compressed air all day. Eddie , where are you, come on out and get shot or shoot alot of people this weekend.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:31 AM #34
vague2628
♥ GSXR ♥

herbie is the man... even if he had a never ending supply of canned goods i had to help move to his house...
Old 06-09-2011, 09:56 PM #35
deadboxking

Herbies Paintball June 11th Saturday

eric call mike and Norm and tell them about saturday, we will have there paint at herbies 10:30am. a big group from fallon, reno, and sun valley.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:39 PM #36
deadboxking

great day of paintball

just a note here: my husband and 4 boys had a blast at herbies on saturday, there are taking a nap as iam here putting this in here. hubby said all said and done the count was 103 players. i was stuck in the house doing house work. Next time i get to go and shoot some players. i do know they are going over the hill to play at cap for the weekend. see you all.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:37 PM #37
PLPTshooter

great saturday

ya all around good day this weekend at herbies, i lost count of how many people were out!
Old 06-14-2011, 01:04 PM #38
Ravenbrother

I had fun last saturday. Haven't played ina while and it was a nice workout Was fun playing with the more experienced players 3 on 3.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:46 AM #39
deadboxking

herbies open july 2nd and 3rd

just found out we are playing paintball on the 2 and 3 this weekend at Herbies in Fernley. My buddy from fallon said a group from fallon will be there on saturday yahoooooooooooooooooooo Eric we will bring up the paint for our guys and gals playing.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:47 AM #40
Eddiethelegend

Saturday!!!

I will b there!!!!
Eddiethelegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:55 PM #41
excav8rguy

Going to herbies this saturday to bust my sons paintball cherry. Any and all is welcom. Please cpme have fun with us.
excav8rguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:57 PM #42
stackz8
st4ckz

i would if i had a gun and tank :-)
stackz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups