PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-10-2013, 12:53 PM #1
secretsquirrel0321

Any teams here?

Hi everyone

Im a 23/F from the Norristown area. I played speedball only very briefly 3-4 years ago due to lack of funds (worked minimum wage part time) and my friend I was going with turned out to be not so good of a friend.

So here I am older and wiser with a full time job making good money. I want to move away from speedball and get in to woods/scenario/big game. Im super nervous about reaching out to strangers but I don't want to let my desire to get into the sport fall by the wayside again.

Im looking for a team who will be willing to work with me to bring my skills up to speed and help me improve. I've never been on a team before.

I don't have my own equipment as of right now. In the past I have owned a Tippmann A5 upgraded off the hook, two Invert Minis and a Dangerous Power Rev-i. If I were to buy a whole set up right now I'd go with a Macdev Drone, guerilla air 68/45, valken v max, a vforce profiler mask, a 4+3 pod pack, a light jersey and BDU pants.

Sorry for the wall of text. Hit me up if any teams read this and would like to take me under their wing. I think I would be a good addition.
secretsquirrel0321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2013, 12:55 PM #2
secretsquirrel0321

I somehow forgot to mention that Thornton is a little leas than an hour from my house.
secretsquirrel0321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:23 PM #3
JasionoX666X
Silver Snake

Annual Supporting Member
JasionoX666X owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JasionoX666X owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
JasionoX666X has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
JasionoX666X is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
JasionoX666X is Legendary
JasionoX666X is attending Decay of Nations VII
Get her on a team. She's very reliable.

Last edited by JasionoX666X : 07-10-2013 at 01:27 PM.
JasionoX666X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 02:09 PM #4
Grapher400
ballin like a pro

I lave Thornton its defiantly one of the best fields in pa but its small and doesn't have that many public games, i have talked to the owner about sponsoring a home team and he said he was not interested, i mean SPONSORING like free paint, a lot of the refs there play too and a lot of speedballers go there too. so there are lots of option for teams, the refs also want to have a tourney there, like 5 on 5 but idk if that will happen. also the vmax jams like crazy i wouldn't recommend it with a drone i whould get a empire scion or pinokio with the drone if you are looking to spend 40-80 more dollers i whould get a rotor spire or prophecy
Grapher400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:49 AM #5
DGathright
Whatever you do, Live it

DGathright owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DGathright has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DGathright has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DGathright has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I play at Thornton All of the time and they're having a Public on the 30th that I'll be at. I don't really have many people to play with either so I usually end up just headin out solo and meeting new people. VERY random, but new.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:52 PM #6
jay Mitch

Does Thornton have a speedball setup? Just came across the field but didn't see any pics of anything but woods.
jay Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM #7
Grapher400
ballin like a pro

sorry, no speedball we keep trying to get the owner to put one up but its not gonna happen
Grapher400 is offline   Reply With Quote