PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-19-2015, 01:20 PM #43
PSU_Strik3r

PSU_Strik3r owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Avenger tryouts- Center PA

We are Starting a Central PA Paintball team! The PA Avengers are looking for D4 and D5 players as well as anyone looking to get into competitive paintball. Our Home Field with be Know It All Paintball in Altoona (upon completion).
When it comes to joining the Avengers we are looking for individuals that share our passion for the sport and are committed to helping us grow. You must display good sportsmanship and want to have a good time both on and off the field.

We will be practicing/holding tryouts this (short notice, apologies) Saturday 3/21/15 and a Second tryout DATE TBD at 7052 S Eagle Valley Rd, Port Matilda 16870. please Email Dan at StrikeForcePC@gmail.com to register and for questions

Last edited by PSU_Strik3r : 03-19-2015 at 01:43 PM.
PSU_Strik3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2015, 07:43 PM #44
Young_Savage

IM looking for a team in eastern pennsylvania

please PM me or check my bio for more information im fairly a new player and i play at skirmish from time to time but my friends arent as dedicated as me
I'm a 17 year old new player and i am the captain of Team Cyanide. I live in Eastern Pennsylvania I am looking for Players that would take The time and effort to become the best. Im very atheletic I play sports year round but this is my off season. I have reliable source of transportation
Young_Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 07:47 PM #45
Young_Savage

I am fairly a new player looking for a team i have reliable transportation and i am willing to learn also i am a very fast learner please respond i f i would have the slightest chance
I'm a 17 year old new player and i am the captain of Team Cyanide. I live in Eastern Pennsylvania I am looking for Players that would take The time and effort to become the best. Im very atheletic I play sports year round but this is my off season. I have reliable source of transportation
Old 03-31-2015, 07:49 PM #46
Young_Savage

i wish you guys weren't so far i would have definitely came out to give it a shot do you know of any eastern teams looking for players
Old 03-31-2015, 07:56 PM #47
Young_Savage

I was wondering if you were looking for any amature players just getting into the sport of paintball i have reliable transportation and am willing to work long hard hours
Old 04-02-2015, 06:22 AM #48
trizzypballr
Go Tug It!

has been a member for 10 years
trizzypballr plays in the APPA D4 division
Linglestown to far of a drive for ya?
Old 04-05-2015, 11:40 PM #49
Thomask1991

So does this team have any solid plans of competing this year? Also, I have no idea there will be a new field in Altoona! Cool.
Thomask1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:30 PM #50
Young_Savage

sadly that is a bit far thats a 1 hour and a half drive my nearest field is skirmish
Old 07-12-2015, 11:03 PM #51
Cwood52

Looking for a team!
Cwood52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 02:41 PM #52
trizzypballr
Go Tug It!

Momentum717 is looking for players for next tournament season. We play out of Taneytown, Md and will be practicing most of the winter on our the turf field. We have teams from all divisions,even Pro(Revo) playing out of our home field, and it benefits us greatly! If you would like to be part of a winning D4/D5 team, shoot me a message or reach out to our facebook page www.facebook.com/momentum717
Old 10-28-2015, 04:34 PM #53
WPPBOSS

WPPBOSS is a Supporting Member
WPPBOSS has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WPPBOSS has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wppsboss@yahoo.com
WPPBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 07:41 AM #54
PSU_Strik3r

PSU_Strik3r owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
The PA Avengers are a D5 paintball team will be holding tryouts at 12:00pm on January 31st at Know It All Paintball in Altoona, PA.

When it comes to joining the PA Avengers we are looking for individuals that share our passion, are committed to helping us grow and are serious about the sport. You must display good sportsmanship, want to learn and want to have a good time both on and off the field.

for more information on this tryout email us at Strikeforcepc@gmail.com or Visit our Team Facebook page: facebook.com/AvengersPaintball

PSU_Strik3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 01:17 AM #55
REDZ INFAMY
7 AGAINST THE WORLD!

Team Infamy Xtreme Tryouts

Infamy Xtreme is now interviewing D4/D5 potential candidates for current open positions for our Regional competition line. Infamy has been an established & successful team since 2003. And resides at Outdoor Xtreme Paintball Park in Hatfield PA. Serious Interested candidates need only apply. Apply Here

Last edited by REDZ INFAMY : 01-12-2016 at 01:52 AM.
REDZ INFAMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 06:19 PM #56
jonathanderrr
Pure Geo 3.5

jonathanderrr owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Interested in joining a speedball team. Have always been an athlete picked up speedball last year while in Orlando and have played/practiced every weekend since. Financially stable, have a car and can play every weekend. I'm in Philadelphia but will drive a reasonable distance to play/practice. PM me
jonathanderrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 08:19 PM #57
trizzypballr
Go Tug It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanderrr View Post
Interested in joining a speedball team. Have always been an athlete picked up speedball last year while in Orlando and have played/practiced every weekend since. Financially stable, have a car and can play every weekend. I'm in Philadelphia but will drive a reasonable distance to play/practice. PM me
Cant PM you but if the drive to PaP in Taneytown MD isnt to far, I would be interested in chatting to see what you have to offer our team.
Old 02-11-2016, 02:58 PM #58
fishballer06
ShockerRepair

fishballer06 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
fishballer06 supports Shocker RSX
Youngstown Dimension Tryouts:
March 6th (Sunday)
Dimension Paintball - New Waterford, OH (45 minutes from Pittsburgh)
Gates open 8am , Games start 9am
Paint:
Field grade - $35
Private Label - $40

Any teams looking to come out for a scrimmage are welcome to attend as well. New NXL shapes should be in.

Any questions, pm me or email - youngstowndimension@gmail.com

Old 03-09-2016, 02:19 PM #59
Spazmatic
I do it

Spazmatic plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Spazmatic owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Spazmatic plays in the APPA D3 division
Gucci Gang (D3 xball) is looking to pick up 1 (maybe 2) additional player(s) for the 2016 season. We're primarily looking for an attacker on either side of the field. We're based out of OXCC in Chesapeake City, MD but we will travel Philadelphia down to Baltimore and even Jersey before an event to get scrimmages in. We're playing NXL's Nashville, Cleveland, and World Cup events and maybe a few regional xball events.

We're looking to pick up long-term additions. We're aspiring to continue our divisional climb in the national circuit, so you need to have the funds to compete at the national level. We have sponsorship support, but paintball isn't free.

If you're interested or know someone who may be, please shoot me a message.

Penn State University '11 #45
Spazmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 10:50 PM #60
GMM4
pidgeon

GMM4 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
GMM4 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
What's up everybody I'm putting together a d4/d5 squad for next year having tryouts next Sunday 10/23 at long live paintball were hoping to see you there if interested drop me a pm of your name past experience and current setup all other details will be discussed in pm so I know I have interest thanks guys hope to see you out there!
GMM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 10:44 AM #61
fishballer06
ShockerRepair

fishballer06 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
fishballer06 supports Shocker RSX

Youngstown Dimension is recruiting for the 2017 season. We are looking for players to fill out our D4 xball squad (MSXL and NXL World Cup), as well as players for our local D4/D5 squad as well.

Can't make it this Sunday? Don't worry. We will be doing another tryout in the spring. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me any time during the offseason.

Last edited by fishballer06 : 11-17-2016 at 11:17 AM.
fishballer06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:02 PM #62
7980cmullins

Looking for a more of full time team. Have experience just need some practice
7980cmullins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:00 AM #63
Berserkr1990

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Robert Mayo of the Midnight Raiders and I am the commander of Chaos Company in the German Army. We play the big scenario games at Skirmish in PA and are looking to recruit for Invasion Of Normandy, otherwise known as ION, the biggest game on the east coast, possibly the country. Anyone looking to be a part of this fierce, aggressive and merciless company of warriors, or this relentless force of a team, pm me. Thank you all.
Berserkr1990 is offline   Reply With Quote