reppin4jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2012, 07:36 AM #44
benpb03

has been a member for 10 years
benpb03 is a Professional paintball player
Hahah listen...

1- I have a lot of passion for the game but I wasn't actually crying I was just defeated that I got blasted by mouse...I want to prove to myself and my team that I'm clutch against the best in the world. Plain and simple...

2- I love that **** and really wanted to bring that 2 on 1 back. I thought it was a win or go home situation...

Not 1 **** was given nor do i care at alll about anyone who was talkin ****. We've all been there, talked **** and done that -- you can't let that effect you... u guys don't have to defend me hahah

Avalanche appreciates all the support...

Ben

January Project Official Link

ArtofPaintball
benpb03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:04 AM #45
RyanFitForBattle
All praises due.

RyanFitForBattle plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntdufis View Post
You posting this shows that you don't know what it takes to win at this game.
/thread.

Although in the same breath, I can also feel for JRab. It is the same emotion, just two ends of the spectrum.

Autococker 2x and 5x Rebuild Kits! O-rings / Hose / Barbs / Case
Contact me for all your Autococker Repair / Tuning Needs! Fast turnaround!
The Princeton Battles

Last edited by RyanFitForBattle : 04-02-2012 at 09:07 AM.
RyanFitForBattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:38 AM #46
DrFresh
you old sailor you

DrFresh owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DrFresh owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DrFresh has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by benpb03 View Post
Hahah listen...

1- I have a lot of passion for the game but I wasn't actually crying I was just defeated that I got blasted by mouse...I want to prove to myself and my team that I'm clutch against the best in the world. Plain and simple...

2- I love that **** and really wanted to bring that 2 on 1 back. I thought it was a win or go home situation...

Not 1 **** was given nor do i care at alll about anyone who was talkin ****. We've all been there, talked **** and done that -- you can't let that effect you... u guys don't have to defend me hahah

Ben
good to see you arent affected and just take it as motivation.

Also good to see that you were very upset about losing, glad you dont take your position for granted and just play to play.
DrFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:18 PM #47
smithpaintball
Soi Soi

smithpaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
smithpaintball supports DLX Technology
Whew

Our team did a 1 on 1 in the Quarters to get to the Semis in D2 on Sunday in HB this year. The pressure that player feels is always HUGE.

In 2010 the same player did a 1 on 1 in Vegas in the Semis to get to the Finals. That year he lost it. He was so upset he broke down AND puked his guts out.

This year he won it. Those guys put it all on their shoulders.

Just based on the fact that I am so excited I'm never the one to be picked means I'm not nearly ready to be picked.

Hats off to Benny and everyone who is first in line for the 1 on 1's.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:48 PM #48
dynamomark
BallzOut Paintball

dynamomark owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
dynamomark supports our troops
so what if he cries a bit. hell i would cry every game if i was even given the chance to play at that level.
if he pulled off the win and cried would people be making fun of him? i think not

][nvert Mini / Infinity Legend / ICD B2K4 w/ pds / Tippmann A5 / 2011 Mokal Aura / Spyder Advancer / GI Micro50 / Spyder Imagine / WGP Outkast Pump / WGP Prostock / DP E1 / Azodin Kaos
dynamomark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:20 PM #49
byrontech
J.R.

byrontech plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
byrontech plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by benpb03 View Post
Hahah listen...

Ben
Respect.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:33 PM #50
ben5454

ben5454 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ben5454 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ben5454 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ben5454 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by benpb03
Hahah listen...

Ben
OMYGOD THANK YOU FOR POSTING FINNALLY EVERYONE GET OVER IT AVALANCHE HAS GREAT PEOPLE IF U MEET THEM STOP TROLLING
ben5454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:34 PM #51
chargermikec

All men cry. No doubt about it. Whether it involves a win, a loss, watching the movie"The notebook" or simply taking a shot to the nuts; Everyone cries at some point and there's nothing homosexual about it. And in the event that you're gonna cry, you better make it count, let it out and cry.like a damn new born baby girl.
chargermikec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:52 PM #52
RoseyNZ
Mid/Snake

RoseyNZ is playing at Living Legends V
RoseyNZ owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RoseyNZ has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
RoseyNZ has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I've seen a few people cry after a heartbreaking loss. In 07 we played finals against another team for the like the 3rd tournament in a row. They played solid all weekend and they had beaten us in the prelims. But come finals time we played hard and we beat them convincingly. The Captain, a close friend, was crying after the 2nd game. Their team are really good friends and to rip that win away from them, it felt good, but you do feel for them too. I think they assumed that cause they beat us in the prelims, the finals would go down the same way.
RoseyNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:03 PM #53
ghostpaintball16

ghostpaintball16 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
ghostpaintball16 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.bouhabib47 View Post
Well I'd cry too if I had a line in ever division and to be the only line to do well. I applaud the Avalanche and Avalanche Evolution (D1) for their success in HB....but is having a line in every division really necessary? Maybe it's just me wiping the sweat off my forehead for dodging that bullet.
Yes, it is very necessary. I wouldnt have continued to play this year if Frank Connell, David Archibald, and everyone else hadn't put me on a squad (probably the same for others)...and you didn't dodge the bullet yet, just wait for Chicago when the franchise becomes more of a team and not a bunch of strangers thrown together. Great event, and great people. Can't wait to see you guys next event.

P.S. Ben doesnt cry, I do
Ghost Paintball #16
CT Turmoil #16
SCSU Owls #16
Hartford Hustle
Hogan's Alley Factory
AVALANCHE #16
Baltimore Savage #16
ghostpaintball16 is offline   Reply With Quote