PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-17-2001, 12:02 AM #1
Kevin O'Dell

has been a member for 10 years
Angry My 12v revs SUK!

I have 2 12v revs and neither one will work. I put fresh batteries in them, turn them on and the red led comes on and the paddle turns very slowly, if at all. I sent them back under warranty last fall for the same problem, and now they are doing it again. I have been very carefull not to overload them. I also have several customers with the same problem. Anybody have any ideas? Should we just burn the B.E. crap and buy H.A.L.O.s?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2001, 11:25 AM #2
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

HostileIntent owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
that that happens to mine. revy suck. i'm buying either a HALO or a Rico AK.

*1ne

"you gotta get that money no matter how you do... secret inditement ****, right thur"
Old 10-18-2001, 09:27 PM #3
Kevin O'Dell

I'm not impressed with the ric's quality. It's pretty fragile for the price. I'm going to check with National tommorrow to see if they have received any H.A.L.O.s yet.
Old 10-22-2001, 11:19 PM #4
honeyside

problem?

check and see if the screw on the hopper by the bottom by the battery, if that is too tight it will cause loose conection thinking the battery is weak.
Old 11-03-2001, 08:43 PM #5
saso

Go for the ric....halo is tooo bulky ric lets u see better..only fragile part is lid..yess i know mine ripped off but the staff is very nice and always supplies u with another on super fast
Old 11-08-2001, 09:59 PM #6
Yama

Yama is a Supporting Member
i dont really like the rics they are too loud. go to warpig.com and they have all the loaders that they tested.
Old 11-10-2001, 07:23 PM #7
Kevin O'Dell

about warpig

Been there. I wasn't impressed by any of them I want to try a halo, if they ever get thier heads out of thier and get it on the market. I really don't want the added weight and bulk of a warp feed to keep up with my gun, but I might have to. The evolution kept up nicely when it didn't jam so I'm hoping the halo will work.
Old 11-14-2001, 04:42 PM #8
euphoria526
ZelRolFox's given

is playing at Living Legends XI
euphoria526 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
euphoria526 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
hmmm didi you put the batteries in back wards..no j/k...(not calling you a dumba$$)
but things like that happen to the best of us and it is really embarassing, but it happens
Old 11-14-2001, 06:33 PM #9
Phatty

Maybe a new board could be the answer. I have an unused stock revy board. If your interested, let me know.
Old 11-15-2001, 06:26 PM #10
Kevin O'Dell

NO I DIDN'T PUT THE BATTERIES IN BACKWARDS! Yes the board was the problem in one, so I installed a pre brass beagle board and it works fine. It is a black loader so I don't have to worry about sunlight activating it. The other one is a pre brass beagle blue loader with a second gen. board and motor. The motor tested out as having high resistance. High amp. draw with slow or no movement. And the board sucks too. Put the both of them together and it's guaranteed not to work. (It's brass beagle, what do you expect.)

I want a H.A.L.O.... NOW!!