Community Focus

Old 10-24-2012, 04:00 PM #1
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Angry Vote Democrat in the Indiana Senate Race

Wait, did Tuff just say vote Democrat?

Yeap. First Todd Akin. Now I present: Republican candidate Richard "Dick" Mourdock

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2007482.html

http://kokomoperspective.com/news/in...9bb2963f4.html

"I think that even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen."

Oh so god intends for some people to get raped? Wow, get that - god WANTS people to get raped! Because getting pregnant by natural means is too hard or something? Idiot logic. This guy sucks. The Republican Party needs to adopt a party wide "Pro Life except in the case of rape/incest/mothers life in danger" stance ASAP because it's just alienating more and more people every year.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2012, 04:08 PM #2
Lazarusrat

Lazarusrat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Lazarusrat supports Ninja Paintball
So if it's God's plan if you get pregnant from being raped, If you get HIV from being raped is that also God's plan?

Fully agree Tuff. I would rather vote Democrat as well.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:09 PM #3
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarusrat View Post
So if it's God's plan if you get pregnant from being raped, If you get HIV from being raped is that also God's plan?

Fully agree Tuff. I would rather vote Democrat as well.
Wouldn't it stand to reason that getting an abortion as a result of getting pregnant would also be a part of God's plan?
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:11 PM #4
chodeyg
sprezzatura

i think some of the extremist christian GOP candidates alienate more voters than they attract.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:22 PM #5
Animal_Mother (Banned)

Separation of church and state. Why can't these *******s live by those words?
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:29 PM #6
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
Wouldn't it stand to reason that getting an abortion as a result of getting pregnant would also be a part of God's plan?
The GOP logic of course be that god wants the child to be born, so this would counteract that action and be wrong.

Actual logic should imply of god actually gave a ****, he could use his "almighty" powers to guide two people to have sex, even casually, rather than see some loser force himself on some woman and have a child born from fear and mental trauma and not love or even fun one time stand at the very least.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:50 PM #7
bluelite
The Bronze

I'm not a Christian but this is mountain out of an anthill stuff. He doesn't say God intended the rape, just that it isn't a good reason to murder a baby. Nowhere does he say he is going to go after anyone's right to murder a baby. He was asked a question and he answered it. Now the out of context twisting can began and people can wring their hands over the war on women. Funny how I never see marches to legalize prostitution or other things adults should be able to do if they are in charge of their own bodies but when it comes to murdering babies it is a full scale meltdown issue that requires abandoning a candidate no matter how many other issues he may represent that you agree with. I mean, FFS, he said rape is a horrible situation, but for a Christian who finds all life sacred possibly he thinks that the conception provides a silver lining to a horrible situation, not a reason to commit a murder. There have been children born of these circumstances who were blessings to their mother so it is not unreasonable or illogical no matter whether you agree with it or not.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:01 PM #8
drgonzo
Half-cocked

So god deliberately causes women to be raped?
Old 10-24-2012, 09:10 PM #9
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 plays in the MiLP
tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
I wonder how many more votes the GOP would get if they didn't tie an extreme religious agenda in their platform.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:36 PM #10
bluelite
The Bronze

You're smarter than that Gonzo, but being obtuse here serves your political agenda. Funny thing is the democrat opponent is also pro-life.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:38 PM #11
licence2kill
POOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
So god deliberately causes women to be raped?
Dames gotta recognize that rape babies are God's precious gift.
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:26 AM #12
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelite View Post
I'm not a Christian but this is mountain out of an anthill stuff. He doesn't say God intended the rape, just that it isn't a good reason to murder a baby. Nowhere does he say he is going to go after anyone's right to murder a baby. He was asked a question and he answered it. Now the out of context twisting can began and people can wring their hands over the war on women. Funny how I never see marches to legalize prostitution or other things adults should be able to do if they are in charge of their own bodies but when it comes to murdering babies it is a full scale meltdown issue that requires abandoning a candidate no matter how many other issues he may represent that you agree with. I mean, FFS, he said rape is a horrible situation, but for a Christian who finds all life sacred possibly he thinks that the conception provides a silver lining to a horrible situation, not a reason to commit a murder. There have been children born of these circumstances who were blessings to their mother so it is not unreasonable or illogical no matter whether you agree with it or not.
I am amused by anyone who attempts to claim what he said was twisted or taken out of context. It's pointless to say here, but your partisan is showing.

What we witnessed is that it is impossible to label these pro life positions as the platform of God. It's not a black and white issue, like these people desperately wish it was.

It's going to be harder and harder to defend strict pro life positions. I would be shocked if republicans kept up the pro life fight for much longer in any places other than deep red states, in all honesty.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:14 AM #13
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
Wait, did Tuff just say vote Democrat?

Yeap. First Todd Akin. Now I present: Republican candidate Richard "Dick" Mourdock

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2007482.html

http://kokomoperspective.com/news/in...9bb2963f4.html

"I think that even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen."

Oh so god intends for some people to get raped? Wow, get that - god WANTS people to get raped! Because getting pregnant by natural means is too hard or something? Idiot logic. This guy sucks. The Republican Party needs to adopt a party wide "Pro Life except in the case of rape/incest/mothers life in danger" stance ASAP because it's just alienating more and more people every year.
Your reading comprehension sucks.

Break the sentence structure down and you see the meaning. It sure is NOT "God intends women to get raped."

Morons, I swear.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:18 AM #14
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelite View Post
I'm not a Christian ....just that it isn't a good reason to murder a baby.
I lol'd.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:46 AM #15
automagsrule

Im a little disturbed when anyone who claims to be a christian claims to know God's intent.
automagsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:52 AM #16
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by automagsrule View Post
Im a little disturbed when anyone claims to know Gods' intent.
FTFY
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:03 AM #17
marcozombie

Wonder if god saved this baby...

http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/20...lking-a-child/

...or if the situation and its consequences where part of his omnipotent, celestial plan.

Last edited by marcozombie : 10-25-2012 at 11:05 AM.
marcozombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:08 AM #18
Iamamartianchurch

Tuff, you aren't a big picture guy are you? You vote for a party based on the direction they represent not on the opinions of two individuals. What else is sensible?
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:19 AM #19
automagsrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
FTFY
Not quite.
automagsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:13 PM #20
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by automagsrule View Post
Not quite.
It should be.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:17 PM #21
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Tuff, you aren't a big picture guy are you? You vote for a party based on the direction they represent not on the opinions of two individuals. What else is sensible?
I don't think tuff is saying vote straight democrat here, just not to vote for this specific guy.