JYoungballs

2015 axe pro vs ego 11

what would you guys prefer
JYoungballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2016, 05:14 PM #2
George4

I asked the same this not too long ago. https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=5368530
George4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 06:45 PM #3
hairyzm

Literally am mulling over the same question. My biggest question is since used Axe Pros and Ego 11s are roughly the same price, does it stand to say that the Ego has held value better since its older? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Egos have a reputation for being louder while also being more reliable. Most articles and videos show the Axe Pro to be a great shooter. I'm just trying to decide if purchasing a newer made marker will provide me better longevity.
hairyzm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 01:31 PM #4
hairyzm

I made my decision and just purchased a chrome/red Axe Pro. I flipped between the Axe Pro, Ego11, and a Proto Rize Maxxed. The Maxxed was way under budget used, but I just couldn't bring myself to bite. I finally ruled out the Ego11 because I didn't want a gun that, despite its track record and performance, was 5 years old. I decided on the Axe Pro because it was newer, had features I liked, and was at my price point. Aside from these factors, the single most defining factor was customer service. PE is known for great customer service, but Empire/Kee's limited lifetime warranty stole the show. The warranty is really what made my decision.
hairyzm is offline   Reply With Quote