PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-02-2011, 02:27 PM #1
Lori
Event Director

has been a member for 10 years
Lori donated to help Peyton Trent
The 6th Annual NEPL Combine! What's a Combine and what's in it for me?

Calling all Captains, Free Agents & Prospects:

Once again the NEPL is setting the stage for the perfect player / team hookups. We invite ANYONE looking to get on a team for the 2011 season, anyone looking for an introduction to the competitive side of paintball or anyone simply looking to improve their game to come on down Feb 18th and participate in the 6th Annual NEPL Combine.

Former Pro Players from the New England Hurricanes Rob Landry & Dan Savoie as well as players from some of New England's Best teams including Boston Bloodline will be on hand to help YOU bring out your best moves, help you improve your game and help make 2011 the year YOU stand atop the podium.

Captains from teams all across New England will also be in attendance looking to fill out empty roster spots in many competitive formats from 3 man & 5 man to 7 man and XBall. Show them that YOU deserve to have your number called.

The NEPL Combine is everything from a clinic to a multi-team tryout all in one setting - in one night. This year we will be expanding upon what you learn and helping you grow your team throughout the winter with follow ups held weekly at the Indoor field. The Combine is the perfect jump start to your 2011 competitive season.

Cost per player is $99 and includes entrance / air & case of AllStar paintballs a 2011 Combine Tshirt, lanyard & more!!!

Captains in attendance will receive $5 off per player (up to 10 players) at a future indoor rotation! Teams that plan on attending the Combine should email me at TheNEPL@Gmail.com and let me know your team name & format and I will add you the list on the NEPL site so players can get a look at just WHO they will be trying to impress. If you have a Facebook Profile send me that info as well and I will link it!

Date: February 18th
Time: Check in at 5pm runs until 11pm

Thank you!
Lori
Lori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement