PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-17-2012, 02:48 PM #22
TommyTwoToes
Pump Chump

TommyTwoToes plays in the APPA D5 division
the trick is to poop out a whole marbalizer after eating one.
good luck.
Advertisement
Old 10-17-2012, 05:12 PM #23
p4intb4ll

has been a member for 10 years
p4intb4ll plays in the PSP
p4intb4ll is an NCPA player
p4intb4ll supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTwoToes View Post
good luck.
The only thing you win there is having a ****ed up digestive system, if you consider that a win.

AKRON
#CasualSunday
OLD FEEDBACK
p4intb4ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:28 PM #24
Vysen

Vysen is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykitty22 View Post
i swallowed marbalizer today because i was yelling and got shot in the mouth and ive been coughing since and i threw up is that bad?
At least it wasn't monsterballs. The shell would have probably torn your digestive system apart by now, that is, if you survived the head trauma and broken jaw it would've given you from the hit!

Vysen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:10 PM #25
GhostJedai
I push buttons

GhostJedai owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
GhostJedai has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai is Legendary
GhostJedai is attending Decay of Nations VI
GhostJedai supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysen View Post
At least it wasn't monsterballs. The shell would have probably torn your digestive system apart by now, that is, if you survived the head trauma and broken jaw it would've given you from the hit!

Actually, I'm fairly certain a monsterball in the mouth would have gone right through the soft tissue, ruptured his spinal cord and killed him on the spot. you don't mess with that ish, man.

I saw it once, back in this 'Nam scenario. My platoon was dropped in behind VC lines; cut off from reinforcements and resupply. We had heard they were using Monsterballs, which was obviously a violation of the Geneva convention, but there wasn't much we could do about it. Squints was on comms, constantly trying to get an evac, but command said the mission was too important. That flag needed to be held for exactly 30 minutes.

Everything was fine and dandy for the first 20 minutes. Not a VC in sight, so we got a little lazy. Sanders started talking about his girl back in the camping area; said he was gonna marry her if he made it out alive. I told him to shut up about that dyin' sh!t; just bad luck to talk about what you're gonna do "on the other side." These boys were so green; it was their first real mission, after all. Rec ball could only train you so much, but this was the real deal.

Sanders hadn't come really prepared; used a water bottle instead of a hydration pack. By that time, we were 27 minutes into the mission, about to call it a big success when he lifted his mask just a little to take another swig of water when I heard the shot ring out. All of the sudden, we were surrounded by gunfire. I turned and saw the Monsterball tear clean through Sanders, spraying a brightly colored mix of blood and paint out the backside of his head. The kid didn't even have a chance; he just flopped down lifeless, like a bag of paint left out in the sun for a few days. Then Squints went down, next; a few of those shots refused to bounce, breaking all over his head and legs. Then Tiny, and finally Brucie. My only option was to surrender, though my spirit was already broken from all the of the bounces they inflicted on my frail body. I was a pow for 2 hours. 2 HOURS! The horrors they inflicted on me, trying to brainwash me to their side. Fortunately, I hid my player card so they'd never find it, and after a brief ceasefire, I had an opportunity to escape and rejoin, but I was never the same after that... I just couldn't go on. I delivered Sanders' bloody mask to his girl, and quit the game. Too many of our boys were being slaughtered by the VC's indifference to paint quality. The horrors I seen there... it changes a man...
Christ Krew #17
GhostJedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:37 PM #26
X A N A T 0 S
Travis Dixon

X A N A T 0 S plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
X A N A T 0 S plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostJedai View Post
Actually, I'm fairly certain a monsterball in the mouth would have gone right through the soft tissue, ruptured his spinal cord and killed him on the spot. you don't mess with that ish, man.

I saw it once, back in this 'Nam scenario. My platoon was dropped in behind VC lines; cut off from reinforcements and resupply. We had heard they were using Monsterballs, which was obviously a violation of the Geneva convention, but there wasn't much we could do about it. Squints was on comms, constantly trying to get an evac, but command said the mission was too important. That flag needed to be held for exactly 30 minutes.

Everything was fine and dandy for the first 20 minutes. Not a VC in sight, so we got a little lazy. Sanders started talking about his girl back in the camping area; said he was gonna marry her if he made it out alive. I told him to shut up about that dyin' sh!t; just bad luck to talk about what you're gonna do "on the other side." These boys were so green; it was their first real mission, after all. Rec ball could only train you so much, but this was the real deal.

Sanders hadn't come really prepared; used a water bottle instead of a hydration pack. By that time, we were 27 minutes into the mission, about to call it a big success when he lifted his mask just a little to take another swig of water when I heard the shot ring out. All of the sudden, we were surrounded by gunfire. I turned and saw the Monsterball tear clean through Sanders, spraying a brightly colored mix of blood and paint out the backside of his head. The kid didn't even have a chance; he just flopped down lifeless, like a bag of paint left out in the sun for a few days. Then Squints went down, next; a few of those shots refused to bounce, breaking all over his head and legs. Then Tiny, and finally Brucie. My only option was to surrender, though my spirit was already broken from all the of the bounces they inflicted on my frail body. I was a pow for 2 hours. 2 HOURS! The horrors they inflicted on me, trying to brainwash me to their side. Fortunately, I hid my player card so they'd never find it, and after a brief ceasefire, I had an opportunity to escape and rejoin, but I was never the same after that... I just couldn't go on. I delivered Sanders' bloody mask to his girl, and quit the game. Too many of our boys were being slaughtered by the VC's indifference to paint quality. The horrors I seen there... it changes a man...
I'm not sure what's worse, the thought of the time it took you to type out this monologue, or the fact that I took the time to read the ENTIRE thing. Haha

Like New Guns Sale! Custom Vanquishes! Rare G6rs, VX Clones, DARK EDITION Ego
X A N A T 0 S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:20 PM #27
GhostJedai
I push buttons

GhostJedai owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
GhostJedai has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai is Legendary
GhostJedai is attending Decay of Nations VI
GhostJedai supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by X A N A T 0 S View Post
I'm not sure what's worse, the thought of the time it took you to type out this monologue, or the fact that I took the time to read the ENTIRE thing. Haha
Actually, that only took about 10 minutes.
Christ Krew #17
GhostJedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:38 PM #28
Vysen

Vysen is an NCPA player
Or the fact I believe its a probable story..

It IS monsterballs....
Vysen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:12 PM #29
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
2nwyka supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by raehl View Post
Wait what huh?

I can assure you the FDA doesn't approve paintballs.

They are made of non-toxic materials, as indicated by their Material Safety Data Sheets.

Taste bad but won't hurt you - as long as you're wearing goggles.

- Chris
Sorry, clarification: they are made of materials RECOGNIZED by the FDA as non-toxic. Not FDA approved. My bad.
Noah

AutoCocker Builder
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:42 PM #30
inmylife2415
SBPB

inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
inmylife2415 supports Shocker RSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTwoToes View Post
good luck.
This.... I just tried it, ill report back in a day or two
inmylife2415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:50 PM #31
pbbliss
Philippians 4:13

pbbliss is a Professional paintball player
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by inmylife2415 View Post
This.... I just tried it, ill report back in a day or two
Please don't.
pbbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:23 PM #32
Dkuehner
Big Bear

Dkuehner is playing at Living Legends VI
Dkuehner has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dkuehner has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Dkuehner is attending Decay of Nations VI
That would suck...
Dkuehner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:42 PM #33
feidler
-Feidler-

feidler owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
feidler plays in the APPA D5 division
Well this was a good thread!
#14 -Feidler-
feidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:57 PM #34
gunslinger84

gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostJedai View Post

WIN!