Bill
Paintball Showcase

Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBM CHRIS View Post
When settig the ego11 lpr do u turn it counter clock wise until it stops and then two turns in from there?
No, turn the screw out till flush with the top of the LPR cap. Once done, turn in 2 full turns.
Advertisement
Old 10-09-2012, 12:22 PM #1094
docbiddy
iBlastfools

docbiddy plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
docbiddy supports Pev's Paintball
hey what year eyes does an ego10 take? im not sure if its compatible with other years
Old 10-09-2012, 04:57 PM #1095
Bill
Paintball Showcase

EGO10 takes the standard bbss or the laser. All Planet Eclipse EGOs, ETEKs and GEOs have the same eye set.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:59 PM #1096
YLballa

YLballa owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
How much and where could I get a noid for a nexus 06 ego?

Is a 06 ego noid and nexus noid any different?

Thanks in advance
Old 10-09-2012, 10:49 PM #1097
RBM CHRIS

plays in the NXL
RBM CHRIS is an NCPA National Champion
RBM CHRIS plays in the APPA D2 division
when tank pressure is very low basically on the edge of zero my ego 11 leaks out od the front hole under the lpr very slightly is this normal and just because there is not enough pressure in the tank to fully pressurize the marker? like to bleed off the little air left inthe marker or something?

Last edited by RBM CHRIS : 10-09-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:30 AM #1098
Bill
Paintball Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by YLballa View Post
How much and where could I get a noid for a nexus 06 ego?

Is a 06 ego noid and nexus noid any different?

Thanks in advance
They are not available anymore but you can install an EGO7/8 in it but you need to use the EGO7/8 manifold. PM me if you need details.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:30 AM #1099
Bill
Paintball Showcase

Quote:
when tank pressure is very low basically on the edge of zero my ego 11 leaks out od the front hole under the lpr very slightly is this normal and just because there is not enough pressure in the tank to fully pressurize the marker? like to bleed off the little air left inthe marker or something?
correct
Old 10-10-2012, 01:47 PM #1100
frost1235
Terminal Lance

frost1235 plays in the PSP
frost1235 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
frost1235 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
frost1235 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I have this issue with the training mode.
When I set it my geo3 to training mode with the rof cap off, the bps peak/actual screen doesn't refresh unless I switch screens.

I've tried changing the battery, and resetting the board. But the issue
still persists.

I'm posting here simply because I haven't gotten a response in the geo forum.

And bill, are you the dude who goes to boston paintball to tech stuff?
Old 10-11-2012, 04:02 PM #1101
RBM CHRIS

plays in the NXL
RBM CHRIS is an NCPA National Champion
RBM CHRIS plays in the APPA D2 division
last weekend my gun was not shooting over 280 with the lpr and velocity adjuster back wayyyy out, not that that 280 is not sufficient it jst bothered me... i changed the reg seat and rammer orings along with reg piston oring and greased the lpr. i have a full battery and my solenoid adjuster are fine at 3/7... is ther anything else i should do to ensure it will be fine when i get to the field since i dont have a chrono and dwell is at 15 lpr 2 from flush
Old 10-12-2012, 06:56 PM #1102
rexel16
MarcGyver

rexel16 is a Supporting Member
rexel16 is a founding member
rexel16 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I have an 06 PEVS Ego that started having issues. It was shooting fine, but recently stopped functioning correctly. It seems like the bolt is not cycling all they way forward which doesnt allow the ram to make full contact with the valve. I have a fresh battery, LPR is flush, and the board has been set to factory settings. The issue goes away if I up the dwell to 14ms+, but that seems to just be a band-aid for the problem. I also took everything apart, tried a different LPR, a different HPR, different ram, checked the QEV's, everything... It will only function if I max out the dwell. Do you have any clue what the problem may be?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

I ended up taking my whole entire solenoid apart down to the armature to make sure that wasnt binding. I ended up removing the o-rings from the pilot valve and spool housing and then blew everything out with my air compressor. I made sure to hit every single hole on the housing to clear any clogged channels. Wiped it down, reassembled it, and now my Ego is shooting great again.

If anyone is having a similar issue, shoot me a PM and I'll try to help you out.

Last edited by rexel16 : 10-24-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:34 AM #1103
Peter81

Peter81 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Peter81 is for the Gunfight
Peter81 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey Bill thx for ur support.

Got an EGO11 with almost 15 cases on it and while i was playing with settings (currently at 3/8 , dwell 15 , 2 cycles in ) noticed that when i was increasing the velocity from the inline there was a leak from that little hole on the grip. Also had very weird numbers on chrono ( 240 -280 ). Couldnt get my velocity higher than 275-280 since there was that air coming out from the reg's hole.
Also when i pop my tank i can hear a small leak near the hose on reg side which goes away on first shot or after a couple of secs.

Any ideas which o-ring might be or if there is another problem?

Thx in advance

Trading My PGA DM12 with BW bolt with Demon / Luxe

Last edited by Peter81 : 10-17-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:07 PM #1104
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Hello fellas....I am first and foremost a angel shooter. I happened upon a etek 1 that needed some hose and a battery...I then noticed the solenoid has 3 barbs on it and that there is one port closest to the solenoid that appears to be missing a part...I can shoot a pic if needed, but I guess my question is:

are there 3 barb fittings on the etek 1 or is this the wrong solenoid for this gun. I put a battery in and the noid clicks and the eyes work. I really want to get this thing rolling so I can make a decision to buy a newer pe gun or not. Thank you for your time. Brad

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 10-19-2012, 08:46 AM #1105
p8ntball1o1

p8ntball1o1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
p8ntball1o1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I have an SL94 that won't shoot 300fps.

I have replaced the battery.
Changed the oring on the reg piston.
reset board to stock settings
lpr is flush

anything else i should check?
Old 10-21-2012, 10:01 AM #1106
Bill
Paintball Showcase

Quote:
last weekend my gun was not shooting over 280 with the lpr and velocity adjuster back wayyyy out, not that that 280 is not sufficient it jst bothered me... i changed the reg seat and rammer orings along with reg piston oring and greased the lpr. i have a full battery and my solenoid adjuster are fine at 3/7... is ther anything else i should do to ensure it will be fine when i get to the field since i dont have a chrono and dwell is at 15 lpr 2 from flush
Usually the issues with an EGO11 velocity is the battery, regulator seat or the LPR piston. Change the battery regardless what the gauge states. Check the LPR piston seat. Make sure it is intact.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:03 AM #1107
Bill
Paintball Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexel16 View Post
I have an 06 Ego that started having issues. It was shooting fine, but recently stopped functioning correctly. It seems like the bolt is not cycling all they way forward which doesnt allow the ram to make full contact with the valve. I have a fresh battery, LPR is flush, and the board has been set to factory settings. The issue goes away if I up the dwell to 14ms+, but that seems to just be a band-aid for the problem. I also took everything apart, tried a different LPR, a different HPR, different ram, checked the QEV's, everything... It will only function if I max out the dwell. Do you have any clue what the problem may be?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Got tired of waiting for a reply and fixed my Ego myself. Borrowed a friends 06 ego and traced my problem to the noid. I ended up taking my whole entire solenoid apart down to the armature to make sure that wasnt binding. I ended up removing the o-rings from the pilot valve and spool housing and then blew everything out with my air compressor. I made sure to hit every single hole on the housing to clear any clogged channels. Wiped it down, reassembled it, and now my Ego is shooting great again.

If anyone is having a similar issue, shoot me a PM and I'll try to help you out.
Sorry but I was away for the last few days. The only issue left would have been the solenoid. Dirty or on its way out.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:04 AM #1108
Bill
Paintball Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter81 View Post
Hey Bill thx for ur support.

Got an EGO11 with almost 15 cases on it and while i was playing with settings (currently at 3/8 , dwell 15 , 2 cycles in ) noticed that when i was increasing the velocity from the inline there was a leak from that little hole on the grip. Also had very weird numbers on chrono ( 240 -280 ). Couldnt get my velocity higher than 275-280 since there was that air coming out from the reg's hole.
Also when i pop my tank i can hear a small leak near the hose on reg side which goes away on first shot or after a couple of secs.

Any ideas which o-ring might be or if there is another problem?

Thx in advance
Change the #8 oring inside the HPR adjuster piston body and flip the regulator seat upside down. The oring is a pain to get too. Be very patient and do not use a pick to install. Use a blunt object.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:06 AM #1109
Bill
Paintball Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
Hello fellas....I am first and foremost a angel shooter. I happened upon a etek 1 that needed some hose and a battery...I then noticed the solenoid has 3 barbs on it and that there is one port closest to the solenoid that appears to be missing a part...I can shoot a pic if needed, but I guess my question is:

are there 3 barb fittings on the etek 1 or is this the wrong solenoid for this gun. I put a battery in and the noid clicks and the eyes work. I really want to get this thing rolling so I can make a decision to buy a newer pe gun or not. Thank you for your time. Brad
There are three barbs. The front on is the input. The rear two are the outputs that go to the rammer banjo fittings.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:07 AM #1110
Bill
Paintball Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntball1o1 View Post
I have an SL94 that won't shoot 300fps.

I have replaced the battery.
Changed the oring on the reg piston.
reset board to stock settings
lpr is flush

anything else i should check?
Swap the HPR piston. Sounds as if the seal has gone bad.
Other things it could be is the solenoid is dirty or the rammer orings need to be changed.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:47 PM #1111
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill

There are three barbs. The front on is the input. The rear two are the outputs that go to the rammer banjo fittings.
I ordered and recieved the banjos- etek is changing my "angel only" mentality. I paid 50- for it and it shoots as good as a 400- angel. I'm sold.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 10-21-2012, 11:21 PM #1112
egoballs

06 ego help

So i have had my 06 ego for a long time, I had no problems with it, and i went to the field gassed it up turned it on and everything and i tried to shoot, but it won't, its gassed up, on and everything but it won't work. Any ideas on what it is?
Old 10-22-2012, 03:16 AM #1113
Bill
Paintball Showcase

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
I ordered and recieved the banjos- etek is changing my "angel only" mentality. I paid 50- for it and it shoots as good as a 400- angel. I'm sold.
Nice