PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-01-2010, 04:45 PM #85
dyeuser

has been a member for 10 years
dyeuser supports DLX Technology
no I have to be back at work at 8 in the morning. so i go home and sleep. why am i exsplaining to u. you dont care you. A**.

Island Blue and Pewter DLX Luxe #LXE681 Feather Touch.
dyeuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2010, 08:22 PM #86
GENeric
Positive

GENeric owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Hey caol my names eric and im a college student in casper. i would be willing to make the drive up there and i can provide my own gear and air/paint. i tried to email you but it says you arent accepting so just hit me up or post in this thread, i just need directions to your field and does it cost to play if so how much.
GENeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:28 PM #87
GENeric
Positive

k so this is the same field that timmy is talking about? the one off coal creek?
Old 09-01-2010, 10:22 PM #88
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

BigDaddyT75 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BigDaddyT75 supports our troops
BigDaddyT75 supports DLX Technology
BigDaddyT75 supports Ninja Paintball
No, CAOL's field is in Douglas. Coal Creek is here in Casper with the indoor field that Timmy has been talking about.
BigDaddyT75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:33 PM #89
CAOL_98
Blessed by grace!

CAOL_98 supports Ninja Paintball
Hey Eric "GENeric"! Have you been playing for awhile? I'm glad to see that we're starting to gain some new faces!
Yeah, my field is Douglas and it's on my families land. No it doesn't cost anything to play.
I'm trying to finalize a date soon (probably one of the last two weeks in September). That way we can get everyone a good heads up and get as many people as possible for a great day of play!
Also check the Glenrock updates thread and get ahold of BigDaddyT, Cuervo III or Chubs. The have been organizing some excellent games in Glenrock with a very nice Sup'airball field! Also Timmy Carnes and some friends have recently setup an indoor field in Casper. Hit any of them up for games in that area...they play just about every weekend.
Just keep an eye on this thread as well. I'll be updating it with an official time and date VERY soon.
Feel free to hit up any of the players on these threads for help or info...they're all excellent guys and players!
Good to see you one here!

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
CAOL_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:50 AM #90
can't kill me (Banned)

coal, ur such a sweet heart.
i'm not nice and don't ask me sh!t cause i just want to stab people

just kiddin, but seriously,i do like stabbing people
i also like to play paintball with all these as$holes hers on these three threads
[glenrock,douglas, dead-eye] and look forward to seein all ur smiling faces up close real soon

p.s. had a good time last night at dead-eye with u guys even tho my batteries died
can't kill me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:06 PM #91
GENeric
Positive

ye ive been playing since i was a little kid, im 22 now. thanks for the info ya i know trent and ben from a long time ago when they were on addiction, and i just met timy here at the last time they set up the sup air field. ill keep an eye on this thread, im assuming you guys arent goin this weekend then?
Old 09-02-2010, 02:13 PM #92
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

GENeric? Is this Kenyon?
Old 09-02-2010, 03:05 PM #93
GENeric
Positive

Yes sir it is trent. you guys plannin on any games any time soon. i got my mini working at least.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:39 PM #94
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

Sweet! I am glad you have joined the nation finally. It is a great way to keep everybody in touch. I would imagine the weekend after Labor day would be a good chance. Keep up in here with this thread and the Glenrock thread and you will see what is up. I know Billy is gung ho on getting things going again and we had a chat with the owner of Dead-Eye Paintball Palace about having weeknight leagues for 3 man during the winter. The field is cool, but it does need some taller bunkers to add more dimension before it will be ready. Hopefully he will work on it. I know a bunch of us "Old men" want to get down to Douglas to CAOL's field and support the Douglas Guild of Paintball so hopefully you will be down for that when the occasion solidifies. Peace Bro and keep those trigger fingers walking!
Old 09-02-2010, 10:39 PM #95
GENeric
Positive

ya man im always down to play, and that would be fun to do a little league, im excited to play at all these fields i was thinking paintball died here till u guys showed me pbnation.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:53 AM #96
rottensquad07
Play paintball

It was looking pretty bad at the beginning of the summer but things have picked up. It is my personal mission to make sure I do everything I can to get more people involved, and advertise the local scene more. I really do hope that the city of Glenrock will allow us to setup a permanent field again next spring. Guess we will wait and see. Get together over the winter and really plan this out.
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:09 AM #97
CAOL_98
Blessed by grace!

Official Date

Alright, rain or shine, work or not, I am scheduling this ***** and making it final...I'm sick of having to cancel and I'm sure those of you who have made plans to come this direction were sorely disappointed one to many times...so here it is in an attempt to appeal to the most amount of players possible:

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 25TH 2010: STARTING AT 10:00 AM AND GOING UNTIL WHENEVER

Let your friends know, spread the word and lets see if we can give the Douglas field a real showing!
Like I said, it's going to take an act of God for me to cancel...this game will go on whether I'm there or not.
I'll start a list just below this post of who has contacted me in regards to attending so everyone can see and decide if it's worth their while.

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."

Last edited by CAOL_98 : 09-04-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:10 AM #98
CAOL_98
Blessed by grace!

ATTENDING ON THE ABOVE DATE:

-CAOL_98
-rottensquad07
-rottensquadinlaw
-wyomingballer
-J."basinboy"Oberlander
-M.Witbrod
-GENeric
-009m
-0010 (Blayn? )
-Glenrock
-BigDaddyT75
-can't_kill_me
-dyeuser
-p-juice

Last edited by CAOL_98 : 09-09-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:02 AM #99
rottensquad07
Play paintball

Count me in Tim.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:44 AM #100
wyomingballer
THE KAT

wyomingballer supports DLX Technology
i might be able to go.
wyomingballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:52 PM #101
GENeric
Positive

Old 09-06-2010, 02:24 PM #102
rottensquad07
Play paintball

Count my brother-in-law in as well Tim. Will probably be able to get my friend Dennis to come out too.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:45 PM #103
can't kill me (Banned)

hi dave.
so tim, what is the easiest way to ur field hit me and dave p-juice,trent and everybody else wit good directions
can't kill me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:11 AM #104
CAOL_98
Blessed by grace!

Just wondering...would it be wise to get a liability form of my own for the Douglas field for players to sign? I trust most everyone on here that they're not going to sue my parents if they trip over a bunker, but would it be in my best interest to have something like that made up? I'm looking for input. Thanks.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:31 AM #105
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

Tim, it is up to you. However, in my experience with running Primetime paintball and 3 years of hosting tourney's, no piece of paper will protect you from someone that really wants to go after you. We always made each player sign one. The only thing a waiver will do is keep honest people from trying to take you for everything you have. If someone were to get hurt and you had a signed waiver it would not hold up in court. Maybe if it were notorized it might hold up but even then it would be scetchy. So if it will make you and your parents feel more comfortable I say go for it.
ReplyRegional Ups