Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-21-2014, 03:10 PM #1
Sean Scott
Just a player...

has been a member for 10 years
REZO - Online Booking Solution

www.REZOsystem.com

In 2008, CPX Sports began researching for an easy way to book private events at it’s multi-million dollar paintball facility just outside Chicago. Tired of endless voicemails, faxes and missed sales opportunities, the task of building an online reservation system began. When it launched in January of 2009, CPX was instantly aware of it’s power. Floods of bookings were coming in at all hours of the day. Especially the evening hours when their sales office was closed. In addition to convenience, CPX also believes that consumers confidence with online purchases and the ability to see all booking options without pressure from a sales person aided in the success of the system.

Soon after it’s launch, with thousands of reservations in the books, CPX decided that many businesses could benefit from an online reservation system. A new division was formed called CPX Technology and work on what has become Rezo was started.

Our vision was to move the reservation system to an internet based online tool, and bring it to other businesses at a fraction of the cost to build from the ground up. We tapped brilliant programmers to make Rezo not only feature rich and highly advanced, but also very user friendly.

We truly believe that Rezo is an indispensable tool for any business that relies on pre-booked groups and parties. Sit back and watch your business grow!

The Rezo experienced staff will be at the Paintball Extravaganza from February 25 - 27 to give live demos of the Rezo Online Booking Solution. Come see us to find out what show specials we are running.

Last edited by Sean Scott : 02-22-2014 at 09:44 AM.
Sean Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2014, 05:01 PM #2
grss429

grss429 plays in the PSP
grss429 posts videos on PbNation
grss429 plays in the APPA D4 division
grss429 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
grss429 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Scott View Post
In 2008, CPX Sports began researching for an easy way to book private events at it’s multi-million dollar paintball facility just outside Chicago. Tired of endless voicemails, faxes and missed sales opportunities, the task of building an online reservation system began. When it launched in January of 2009, CPX was instantly aware of it’s power. Floods of bookings were coming in at all hours of the day. Especially the evening hours when their sales office was closed. In addition to convenience, CPX also believes that consumers confidence with online purchases and the ability to see all booking options without pressure from a sales person aided in the success of the system.

Soon after it’s launch, with thousands of reservations in the books, CPX decided that many businesses could benefit from an online reservation system. A new division was formed called CPX Technology and work on what has become Rezo was started.

Our vision was to move the reservation system to an internet based online tool, and bring it to other businesses at a fraction of the cost to build from the ground up. We tapped brilliant programmers to make Rezo not only feature rich and highly advanced, but also very user friendly.

We truly believe that Rezo is an indispensable tool for any business that relies on pre-booked groups and parties. Sit back and watch your business grow!

The Rezo experienced staff will be at the Paintball Extravaganza from February 25 - 27 to give live demos of the Rezo Online Booking Solution. Come see us to find out what show specials we are running.

Looks great! excited, will this be a free tool? or something we'll have to pay monthly/yearly, I just got the email
grss429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 05:50 PM #3
got wake?

got wake? supports Empire
It's a pay service, possibly partnered with Kee, since I know they have been advertising it since at least World Cup last year.
got wake? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:20 PM #4
Sean Scott
Just a player...

Quote:
Originally Posted by got wake? View Post
It's a pay service, possibly partnered with Kee, since I know they have been advertising it since at least World Cup last year.
There is a monthly fee with add-on modules available. I will send you a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by got wake? View Post
It has been a TON of work, but we are finally in Beta and ready to launch. The Living Legends registration has been using the events portion since Thanksgiving.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:43 AM #5
7paintball
Service at its best.

7paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
7paintball supports Ninja Paintball
It really looks like great.
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 588-1777

We always offer discounts to the Military, Police and Fire Departments.
7paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:04 AM #6
got wake?

Quote:

There is a monthly fee with add-on modules available. I will send you a PM.

It has been a TON of work, but we are finally in Beta and ready to launch. The Living Legends registration has been using the events portion since Thanksgiving.

That would be great. I've been holding off picking booking and digital waivers until after extravaganza. My partner is going, so I told him to take good notes, lol. But I want both implemented within a few months.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:12 AM #7
Sean Scott
Just a player...

If you have CIA insurance, his waiver system will be integrated in the coming week or 2 and we will also have our own integrated as well. It is programmed, just has not been added into the Rezo code yet.

Have your partner see me at the show and I will be more than happy to sit down with him and show everything we have to offer.
Old 02-22-2014, 04:20 PM #8
got wake?

Will do, thanks! Having one fully integrated system is quite appealing!
Old 02-23-2014, 04:27 PM #9
7paintball
Service at its best.

7paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
7paintball supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
If you have CIA insurance, his waiver system will be integrated in the coming week or 2 and we will also have our own integrated as well. It is programmed, just has not been added into the Rezo code yet. Have your partner see me at the show and I will be more than happy to sit down with him and show everything we have to offer.
Will for sure be looking into this for some other areas other then paintball.
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 588-1777

We always offer discounts to the Military, Police and Fire Departments.
7paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:54 AM #10
hawker74

rezo where are you?

We've been trying to reach Rezo for two months. No replies to emails and just a vague answering machine with no business identity. No reply's to messages either. The software ad looks great but I'm not impressed so far with the rest. Does anyone know what's going on there or has anyone had similar issues?

Thanks!

Jayson
Rock Ridge Paintball Games
www.RockRidgePaintball.com
hawker74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:34 PM #11
Sean Scott
Just a player...

Weird... I do not have any emails. Maybe there is an issue with it nor directing properly. I will check when I am back in the shop tomorrow. I will contact you via PM.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:24 PM #12
robdavy
Field Owner

Is it possible to not use authorize.net and instead send people to our own banks payment page?

Does your system do availability in any sense? Playing around with the one on CPX's website, it seems like every date/time possible is available, which is surprising...
robdavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 04:26 PM #13
Sean Scott
Just a player...

We have it set up to to only use Authorize.net right now. Setting up more payment processors is time consuming to set up and we are focused more on the system at this time.

What do you mean by availability? It has time and date management. You can turn off specific days of the week or even certain dates.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:28 PM #14
robdavy
Field Owner

Ah ok. That's a killer for us; we don't want to use a different (US based) payment provider when we have a perfectly good one right now.

By availability, I mean, does the system know when you're full for the day?
We operate on a time slot based concept. People book their event for a specific time, and once someone has that time slot, no one else can have it. So we are usually completely sold out at weekends. We'd like people to be able check availability and book a slot online without our involvement.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:14 AM #15
Sean Scott
Just a player...

Authorize.net is available in Canada and they may have really good rates compared to what you use. We chose them due to their availability through the world.

The system is built on slots. You set the the time slots you have and then how many games you can handle in each. Once it is filled, it will grey out the date and show it as not available.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:52 AM #16
robdavy
Field Owner

Ah, the time slot part isn't very clear on the Rezo website, and when I couldn't find a time slot not-available on CPX, I assumed it didn't do it
Old 04-07-2014, 11:58 PM #17
skbcnb
Tore Briguglio

It probably showed all time slots open because CPX has like eight million rental guns, lol.
tore@totalgreif.com
skbcnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:41 AM #18
Sean Scott
Just a player...

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdavy View Post
Ah, the time slot part isn't very clear on the Rezo website, and when I couldn't find a time slot not-available on CPX, I assumed it didn't do it
We do not go by inventory, but how many game you can handle at a time. We can handle quite a few, so it is set pretty high.

The game slots is how many games you can handle. If you have 2 time slots (morning and afternoon) and you have 4 fields, you can probably handle around 6-8 games then per time slot depending on how you run your facility.