PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-05-2001, 04:05 PM #1
dmadone

has been a member for 10 years
Question autococker

i am going to buy a black magic autococker but people tell me that that is not a good idea because i am not good or experience to use one

i have been playing for 3 years and have owned 3 different gun(string ray hammer, m98)

I think i an ready for a better gun

some info on this would help me a ton

thinx
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2001, 05:22 PM #2
pbdude

pbdude is a Supporting Member
pbdude is a founding member
pbdude supports Team VICIOUS
I really matters how much you play. If you play alot then go for it. But if you play very little then just buy a stock cocker.
Old 10-05-2001, 09:46 PM #3
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

HostileIntent owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
get the BM, you'll love it. just if your not sure what your doing ask a tech and you'll learn.

*1ne

"you gotta get that money no matter how you do... secret inditement ****, right thur"
Old 10-06-2001, 08:49 AM #4
jlaudio
I NEED A CURE

jlaudio is a Supporting Member
go for it! they are really nice markers. just dont mess with it when you get. oil it thats it. air it up and shoot some paint. at the end of the day clean it out and apply some more oil or DOW33 grease to the bolt.

to apply oil the first time cock the marker put about 4 drops in the bottom line and air the marker up. unscrew the cocking rod and barrel, fire the marker about 15 times without the cocking rod to move oil through the pnuematics only. then screw your cocking rod in and fire a about 10 more times to allow oil to move through the valve to the hammer and bolt. then screw your barrel back on and you should be ready to rock.
Old 10-07-2001, 02:30 PM #5
Flamer

Yea I don't think it matters what people say. Just go for it to have fun.
Old 10-08-2001, 01:03 PM #6
Bud_Orr.

I think you should go for a STO instead..but it's all personal preference
Old 10-09-2001, 10:24 AM #7
pbstud2004

GO FOR THE STO....

THERES NOT TO MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BM'S AND STO'S BESIDES THE TRIGGER ON THE BM IS LIGHTER BUT NOT BY MUCH. IF YOUR GONNA DO ANYTHING GET AN STO AND WITH YOUR EXTRA MONEY GET A HINGE CUZ THOSE ARE SWEET!!! AND IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER MONEY LEFT OVER GETLIKE A BLACK ICE REG, NEW BOLT,TANK AND DROP FORWARD

PEACE,
CARSON
CAPTAIN, TRAGITY GREY
Old 10-09-2001, 10:37 PM #8
Wuzup101
Penn State

I personally like the STO better also. There's not much difference between the two. I think the STO looks cleaner than the BM, however a lot of people like that flame milling (i'm not one of them). But since I don't play enough to warrent getting either, nor do I have the cash, I'll be getting a 2001 or 2002 (depending on when I get it) vert feed stock.
Old 10-09-2001, 11:21 PM #9
Bud_Orr.

yeah..people claim the angled ASA's are more comfortable but I disagree. The milling looks awful..I would rather have it plain.
Old 10-09-2001, 11:45 PM #10
pbstud2004

I AGREE WITH YOU BUD

I DONT LIKE THE ANGLED ASA'S AT ALL AND THEY LOOK REALLY BAD WITH DIFFERENT REGS SO THATS WHY I PREFER THE NORM...BUT THIS IS MY OPINION
Old 10-12-2001, 12:35 PM #11
Frostacular

The Black Magics are incredibly sweet markers if you have the cash. You might want to get a 2k1 cocker and put a few nice things on it for the price of the BMC. Before you buy go to a field and ask different people about their auto-cockers and learn how they work, and what is likely to break at some point or another.