Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-29-2014, 09:54 PM #22
Marksman - Indigo Squad
I am genuinely excited for these Bullpups. It is the first time in a long time I have looked at a gun, and just thought how bad*** it looks. Sure, Tiberius Arms and Milsig have some cool stuff, but nothing even comes close to these. I just hope that the finished product looks like the renders, sometimes those do not always match up...

If the price is right, expect an order right away from me!
cye604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 02-28-2015, 02:13 AM #23
Any new updates, rof, what the material is made of, full auto capabilities, I like type d it looks like a decent size barrel with adequate ris rails, me likey!!
magfed_rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 05:37 AM #24
Scottish Voodoo
What i would like to know is, are you planning on releasing it as just a full marker, or will i be able to buy the lower receiver, jam it on my already existing tgr36 marker and be good to go, as that what it looks like could be possible with your development art. It would be a fantastic feature, the ability to swap back and forth between the 2.

I see great uses for this, especially be able to mod it up to be an l85.... Definitely an l85.
Scottish Voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:06 PM #25
Moving Target
KingSky has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
KingSky has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Or are you planning on releasing it at all?

Also, Pretty sure I have one of the earlier bullpup magfed markers since I built my first around 2009, then updated in 2011/2012. If you made it to production, I would certainly give you first production bullpup.
Build it better.
KingSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:25 PM #26
Guys it aint happening, if you didnt already know, Honorcore has been cut off by Maxtact. They are no longer associated with them. Same thing happened when honorcore was called, they were cutoff from the real milsig when they did shady sh1t.
haredeenee is offline   Reply With Quote