Community Focus

Old 12-01-2011, 01:22 AM #22
Squirrelly Wrath
Crush Your Enemies

has been a member for 10 years
Squirrelly Wrath supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by janettejin View Post
It’ll be a better if you make your own food chart that will serve as guide to have a balanced diet. List all healthy foods that you think you needed in your diet. Here are some foods reach in protein; eggs, dairy products, beans and seafood. A caution, though, watch your protein intake ‘coz when you take too much it harm your body.
Not sure if srs, or Robots learned how to troll.

The dodgy makes me think the latter. It has begun, the system has become self aware, and skynet is online. Save me based god.

Genetics.
Squirrelly Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2011, 08:10 AM #23
Dirtybirdy51
Fuark!

Dirtybirdy51 is a Paintball photographer
On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?
Originally posted by Black Angus: "So, apparently, if you post in the mountain climbing thread that you enjoy climbing because you can fap off the top of the mountain and watch your *** fly in the wind, you get banned."
AUD- passed, REG- passed, BEC- passed, FAR- scores due 3/10
Dirtybirdy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:54 AM #24
paintballh00dlum
lightweight

paintballh00dlum has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lmfao
paintballh00dlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:49 PM #25
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I lol'd when his mom asked him what he had and a tear rolled down his cheek.
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
WorldStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:31 PM #26
(dr)

Im glad I came.
(dr) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:43 PM #27
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakotahb_21 View Post
I'm burning calories if that changes anything?
No one has commented on this line?
Death_Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:23 PM #28
URBANxFLOW

loled hard. Strong dead thread revival.
URBANxFLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:58 PM #29
paintballh00dlum
lightweight

paintballh00dlum has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lol creature meat
paintballh00dlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:43 PM #30
BenderBR
OPEC ****ed up

Anyone else fappin right now?

"Originally posted by Kellster: Crow takes so good. Om nom nom."

Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.

Texas über alles.
BenderBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:07 AM #31
]TSS[ Dake
Somewhere in the Between

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballh00dlum View Post
lol creature meat
just renamed my dick
Old 03-21-2012, 05:57 AM #32
benjaminzabler

According to me, You should it fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet to get calories. I think banana is the best thing for calories. You can take honey with milk. You can eat chicken and meat to get lots of calories and it will protect you against any body illness.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:22 AM #33
tanner202

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminzabler View Post
According to me, You should it fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet to get calories. I think banana is the best thing for calories. You can take honey with milk. You can eat chicken and meat to get lots of calories and it will protect you against any body illness.
laughed at this

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
tanner202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:50 AM #34
steffon
BURR!

steffon is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtybirdy51 View Post
On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?
l oh

****ing

l

"Originally posted by contractkiller20: Pooped on a placemat, flipped it upside down, rode it down a slide and ran away."
"Originally posted by incobWTF: can't wear skinny shorts cuz mah nuts don fit."
steffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:44 AM #35
Culture Evil
Termocycler

Culture Evil is a Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Culture Evil plays in the APPA D3 division
inb4 creatine junky gif
Culture Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:40 PM #36
Pingo555

You are doing good workouts, these workouts will be helpful not only to burn the fat but also to improve your muscles.
If you don't want the protein shakes then you can take any other protein food, or protein supplements for the muscles building purposes.
Natural protein foods are more effective according to research.

Last edited by Pingo555 : 02-09-2013 at 07:08 AM.
Pingo555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:24 PM #37
]TSS[ Dake
Somewhere in the Between

Old 02-06-2013, 04:16 PM #38
CobraXX
Klasic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingo555 View Post
You are doing good workouts, these workouts will be helpful not only to burn the fat but also to improve your muscles.
If you don't want the protein shakes then you can take any other protein food, or protein supplements for the muscles building purposes.
Natural protein foods are more effective according to research.
Lets see this research
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
CobraXX is offline   Reply With Quote