Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-26-2012, 01:05 PM #43
Labelskate

Labelskate is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by knelson200 View Post
This is true a lot of talk ... i just want games to go on over and over. It takes me 5 min to pod and air and I'm ready to go...but i usually find myself waiting like 15 min for conversations to end.

the reball field was a good time when i went the management was good and game play was very fast.
yeah this is pretty much the current situation in az paintball. I played from 2003-2007 so this is all new to me as well. I just got back into it in the summer of 2011. we used to have a line with 5-6 teams ready to go and play back to back games whenever possible. things have changed here. we used to be intense, now we are pussies lol.
Advertisement
Old 02-26-2012, 02:30 PM #44
knelson200
*Weapons Director, USAF*

knelson200 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
^^^^^^ HAHAHAHAAH ^^^^^^^

there was a weekend or two when cowtown was reseeding that FAP was like that just 5v5 back to back but then cowtown came back up and now it takes a while to get games going. Such great places to play here but more misses than hits on game play.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:27 PM #45
little_aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labelskate View Post
yeah this is pretty much the current situation in az paintball. I played from 2003-2007 so this is all new to me as well. I just got back into it in the summer of 2011. we used to have a line with 5-6 teams ready to go and play back to back games whenever possible. things have changed here. we used to be intense, now we are pussies lol.
I also remember those days. It seemed like walk ons typically waited for games due to stronger team turnouts. 23bps had regular scrimmages. Moral and such has changed in the sport. There was a lot more trend setting as opposed to following in 04-07 vs current. Recently getting back into playing more, will be checking out both fields based on responses seen here. Glad to see some familiar usernames on here still.
little_aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:38 AM #46
knelson200
*Weapons Director, USAF*

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_aaron View Post
I also remember those days. It seemed like walk ons typically waited for games due to stronger team turnouts. 23bps had regular scrimmages. Moral and such has changed in the sport. There was a lot more trend setting as opposed to following in 04-07 vs current. Recently getting back into playing more, will be checking out both fields based on responses seen here. Glad to see some familiar usernames on here still.
Do that and let me know what you find out. I do enjoy both fields, for me its just go to the cheaper one with the deflated bunkers or go to the more expensive one with turf and perfect bunkers but ****ty paint making me have to make a store run. The lack of game play can be found at both fields.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:52 PM #47
Jozeph
Arizona Rangers D3 #417

Jozeph owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeisawsome View Post
dont listen to this guy, i play at fap and sunday is better unless you like playing against the cupcakes(a losing d4 team)
I invite you to come out and play the losing D3 team
Jozeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:02 PM #48
Jozeph
Arizona Rangers D3 #417

Jozeph owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankherbologist View Post
yes they do, you could compare them to the old cowtown, thats how bad they are.
Are you kidding me? I ref out there on Saturdays and have games going back to back for the rec ballers all the time. We have always had someone on the speedball field running games but if people want to sit down and BS there is nothing he can do about it.

Management? Matt and Logan don't know what they are doing? I have nothing to say to that because you are full of ****. Chances are is that you used to pay $15 bucks to play and due to not supporting the field were bumped back up to 25 and are pissed about it.

Think about what this field and the owners and management have done for AZ paintball, in creating the best speedball fields in the state (No offence CT, you know I love ya) and staying competitive in price, fixing guns at the field without charging (saves a $20 at least right there)
Jozeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:15 PM #49
knelson200
*Weapons Director, USAF*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozeph View Post
Are you kidding me? I ref out there on Saturdays and have games going back to back for the rec ballers all the time. We have always had someone on the speedball field running games but if people want to sit down and BS there is nothing he can do about it.

Management? Matt and Logan don't know what they are doing? I have nothing to say to that because you are full of ****. Chances are is that you used to pay $15 bucks to play and due to not supporting the field were bumped back up to 25 and are pissed about it.

Think about what this field and the owners and management have done for AZ paintball, in creating the best speedball fields in the state (No offence CT, you know I love ya) and staying competitive in price, fixing guns at the field without charging (saves a $20 at least right there)
Valid points in here. The personal shots IDK about but valid points otherwise. The cupcake guys have been pretty cool every time i have gone up there to play with/against them.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:56 PM #50
Labelskate

Labelskate is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by knelson200 View Post
Do that and let me know what you find out. I do enjoy both fields, for me its just go to the cheaper one with the deflated bunkers or go to the more expensive one with turf and perfect bunkers but ****ty paint making me have to make a store run. The lack of game play can be found at both fields.
word lol

Play the two man at wild west this weekend. I'll be playing. should be a good turnout.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:00 AM #51
knelson200
*Weapons Director, USAF*

I wrecked my ankle...im out for like 2 weeks says the doc...normally i wouldnt listen to them but its the military docs and if i get caught/hurt when they told me not to ill get it deep ish
Old 04-06-2013, 06:17 AM #52
treytreyscoots

treytreyscoots has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Yeah try dp,it's great
treytreyscoots is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups