Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-19-2012, 05:43 PM #442
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
So then what do you do about the influx of immigrants?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2012, 05:52 PM #443
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
So then what do you do about the influx of immigrants?
Follow Israels lead.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:16 PM #444
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Follow Israels lead.
Incite violence?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 09-19-2012, 06:56 PM #445
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Incite violence?
Remove em!
Old 09-19-2012, 07:15 PM #446
F1VENOM

Quote:
Remove em!
You're an armored D9 kind of guy.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:03 PM #447
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraSuper View Post
They didn't drag his corpse through the street, they carried his body to the hospital. Look it up.

Right now it seems like the attack was pre-planned by anti-American militias who used the protests at the consulate as the right time to strike. The people who attacked were not pro-revolutionary fighters, they were anti-American fighters, possibly pro Gaddafi. And what I meant to say is that he wasn't specifically targeted.
It took them a while, but the Obama Administration is now admitting what SupraSuper was telling us a week ago.

Old story: http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...carney-9142012
New story: http://www.reuters.com/video/2012/09...videoChannel=1
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:35 AM #448
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
So Supra was right and Carl was wrong?
Old 09-20-2012, 08:23 AM #449
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
You're an armored D9 kind of guy.
Honestly I don't know what to do. If economic conditions worsen I have a strong feeling that violence is inevitable. There seems to be a pattern here. I guess it is a matter of how much suffering do they cause now to lessen the amount of suffering later.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:08 PM #450
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Honestly I don't know what to do. If economic conditions worsen I have a strong feeling that violence is inevitable. There seems to be a pattern here. I guess it is a matter of how much suffering do they cause now to lessen the amount of suffering later.
Meh who cares, as long as the bible freaks stay away from my house, and the islamafreaks stay out of rifle range I am happy.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:38 PM #451
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
Meh who cares, as long as the bible freaks stay away from my house, and the islamafreaks stay out of rifle range I am happy.
I'm thinking larger than religion. But. While we are on the subject. Religious tolerance is only good when the traditions are similar in their fundamental conception of Reality, man and his place in it. Without that, well you end up as atomized as the good ole USA.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:44 AM #452
FreeEnterprise
Trails of Doom

FreeEnterprise posts videos on PbNation
In a dangerous country now the hub of Al Qaeda, our leaders thought it was a good idea to have our ambassador and the other people working there with NO protection.

No armed guards, not one.

On September 11th too. Right after Obama bragged about Al Qaeda not being a threat anymore...

Because their "man caused disaster" ideology (they are still calling the ft. hood shooting that) is a failed ideology. But, what do you expect from liberalism...

So what I wrote back when this started has now panned out. But, the media is still trying to cover Obama and blame this on a movie trailer... Pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
Let me break this entire incident down for the liberals who will still be clueless after I post what happened in this situation.

Obama bragged about killing Osama, he also said Al-Qaeda is no longer a threat to the US.
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/0...al-convention/

"al Qaeda is on the path to defeat, and Osama bin Laden is dead." Direct quote from Obama at the DNC convention.

Al-Qaeda has already declared war on the USA, so it will come as no surprise, that Obama "spiking the football" would in fact result in an attack on our country to show us that they are still powerful. In fact, it would be logical to say, that the Presidents actions actually CAUSED this attack, course you would have to have critical thinking skills to be able to make that determination.

This heaped coals of shame on members of this group, and if you look at statistics you can see that Muslims that hold this "radical" view that aligns with Al-Qaeda is actually a HUGE amount of people all over the world.

(Matt, the following link backs up what I am saying, if you click it and read it, (I know reading is hard...) you will see numbers of groups of people who hold a favorable view of Al-Qaeda, that means they like the terrorists who are AT WAR with our country).

http://people-press.org/files/legacy...t.pdf#page=127

Now, the media is liberal, we can all agree on that fact, since there is overwhelming evidence that proves this, and they will do anything in their power to protect Obama, and hurt Romney. This was evidenced JUST THIS WEEK, when Romney called Obama to the woodshed for his handling of THIS very issue. And the media were captured on live mic, figuring out "their plan of attack" on Romney... Only in a media propaganda place like the USA would this happen, and liberals ignore it...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...New-York-Times

Now, Matt, I realize you probably don't understand what propaganda is, but when the media invents a narrative, that slanders one group while protects another, that is called bias. For you to understand, what is going on, you need to realize that the media invents their storyline and they all follow it. Sometimes the storyline comes from the white house, and other times, the liberals who run the news, they just come up with it themselves, as you can see by the way all of the questions to Romney from all of the different reporters are the EXACT SAME talking point that attempts to damage Romney...

Now, the REAL question is why we didn't have armed US guards at OUR US SOIL in these countries. That is because Obama didn't attend his national security meetings. And Hillary thinks everyone likes liberals, so why protect yourself...

http://nation.foxnews.com/barack-oba...embassy-attack

That is a dereliction of duty... And people DIED because of it.

Next issue, Why was our EMBASSY not protected... This is because liberals run our country, and they would rather bow to our enemies and show weakness than show strength. As they think weakness is actually strength. Tell that to the murdered victims families. Reagan showed us what strength is, and Obama is the opposite of Reagan.

Burning our embassy to the ground and tearing down our flag and raising the Al-Qaeda flag shows the world that America is weak, and Obama is a liar, as Al-Qaeda is not "finished" as Obama bragged in the DNC convention last week.

Also doing this on 9/11 was on purpose... The "film" is just a cover... This was pre-planned and executed on a pathetically weak administration who clearly have no ability to assess threats, since they bragged the day before on 9/10 that there was no "chatter" and we as a country were safe.

Of course if the US media wasn't liberal, we might find out more of what happened, and they might cover the news reports FROM THE AREA that showed what actually happened... But, no, that doesn't fit the liberal narrative, and that won't get Obama re-elected.

We have to go OUTSIDE of the US to find news on this story... Like the fact that the STATE DEPARTMENT WAS WARNED OF AN IMPENDING ATTACK! and yet, as usual, liberals are too busy campaigning to look at what is actually going on.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...n-8135797.html

"According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and "lockdown", under which movement is severely restricted."

Follow Trails of Doom on Instagram,
twitter, facebook and youtube
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:47 AM #453
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa

>President kills Osama
>Republicans blame attacks on him because of it

or it could have been

>President doesn't kill Osama
>Republicans criticize him for not finding and killing him yet
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:52 AM #454
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Lol its cute to see people try to run the stereotype that republicans are more patriotic and better at war. Should he have done more drone strikes, or less? Maybe he shouldn't have given the ok to kill Osama.

Obama's weakness allowed these attacks, but Bush was attacked in spite of his republican masculinity. It's all lulz around this forum.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:16 AM #455
kjjm4
Liberty or Death

kjjm4 is a founding member
kjjm4 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kjjm4 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I'd rather vote for the party that's good at peace anyway. Not so much a pacifist's version of peace where we lay down and take whatever is dished out, but a peace that is maintained through economic prosperity and good relations with other nations.

I'm not in the least bit impressed by any leader's eagerness to go to war or by how belicose and agressive they are in their relations with other people/countries.
“A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
-Thomas Jefferson
kjjm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:43 AM #456
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjm4 View Post
I'd rather vote for the party that's good at peace anyway. Not so much a pacifist's version of peace where we lay down and take whatever is dished out, but a peace that is maintained through economic prosperity and good relations with other nations.

I'm not in the least bit impressed by any leader's eagerness to go to war or by how belicose and agressive they are in their relations with other people/countries.
Except that our vast economic prosperity was more or less the result of our vast military presence. It brought great wealth but at the cost of pushing production outside the country because our wages cannot compete. The sharks are circling and we simply aren't going into an era of good relations and economic prosperity unless they are gracious enough to give us a seat at the round table. Aggressive action got us where we are and consequently is the only thing keeping us from falling down.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:43 AM #457
Swerve22

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhIoCoNtRActKilLa View Post
>President kills Osama
>Republicans blame attacks on him because of it
People are blaming the attacks on him being incompetent and having no Middle Eastern Strategy to speak of other than bragging about how awesome the "Arab Spring" was - which basically did nothing but to put more radicals in power.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:46 AM #458
Iamamartianchurch

The Arab spring ousted American friendly regimes. We supported the wrong side.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:54 AM #459
Swerve22

Quote:
The Arab spring ousted American friendly regimes. We supported the wrong side.
That's because the goal of our foreign policy stopped being to protect American interests at some point in the last 3 years.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:01 PM #460
sucka T.

can we stop blaming political parties and start blaming the people who are actually at fault? i dont believe these protests are anything but a few very small group of angry muslims who cant control their anger towards people who dont share their beliefs

ThreadSavers®

http://www.ohnoes.org/

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=891102
sucka T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:05 PM #461
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
People are blaming the attacks on him being incompetent and having no Middle Eastern Strategy to speak of other than bragging about how awesome the "Arab Spring" was - which basically did nothing but to put more radicals in power.
I'm just trying to make a point that no matter what he does, people are going to criticize him. It's a lose-lose situation, which is why this country isn't getting anywhere. Politicians are too busy pointing the blame.
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:08 PM #462
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
What should have been done by the U.S. once it became apparent these revolutions were beginning to spark?
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote