PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-13-2009, 11:30 PM #22
demon666

has been a member for 10 years
just to let the word out and try and get some of yall to go out me and two other players are going to chf this sunday.. if anyone is interested in following or maybe ridding with us.. my number is 18704765914.. i have played there twice with keiser and once just me and my buddy and it is great.. from the vibe to the feild is awsome you wont be disapointed

"HK isn't just a team. It's not just a club. It's a life style. It's all about doin' whatever you can just to ball on Sunday with all the guys. It's about havin' a good time, and being orginal. It's about being part of the family.
It's about being a Hostile Kid."
demon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-28-2011, 08:37 AM #23
Who-knows-ivix
I Just Want To Play

Who-knows-ivix owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Does this park still exist?
Who-knows-ivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:20 PM #24
polarpaxton
WooPig

polarpaxton plays in the PSP
polarpaxton is an NCPA player
polarpaxton plays in the APPA D3 division
omg
NCPA AllStars Lifetime member
polarpaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:48 PM #25
plastic

no
plastic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:53 PM #26
weefey

Park Is Still Going

Yes we are still open but we do close for the summers here. Our normal business schedule is Mid September til end of April.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:54 PM #27
maniacwithagun

maniacwithagun plays in the PSP
maniacwithagun is an NCPA player
maniacwithagun plays in the APPA D4 division
That was a troll account don't go there
maniacwithagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:20 PM #28
plastic

Park is closed for business.
plastic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:06 AM #29
TheZERO220

To all the haters (and people considering APP as a place to play paintball)

Just to clarify, APP is still open. They charge $10 field and same for all day air. Expect to pay $50 a case for RPS Heat that has probably been stored at 150 F and under humid conditions that may or may not be in good condition depending on whether or not it came on a shipment that day (fat chance). They do grill hot dogs and give them away for free. This however is merely a ploy to get you to buy a bottle of Gatorade for $2 a pop. You might also vouch for the 16oz bottled water for a dollar or the undrinkable faucet water (Just as a reference, I grew up drinking out of the outside faucet/ water hose). Lets not forget the conveniently placed port-a-potty's that might get emptied once every couple of months and the luxurious rail car they operate out of. Rental equipment are well used 98's and 9oz CO2 with a flimsy x-ray or walmart jt goggle that probably doesn't even meet regulation any more. They cater to 12 year old birthday parties and church groups and ignore any serious players. They do have an airball field but its about 15 years old now and is about the size of my two bedroom apartment. Not to mention that they mix in plastics from the "hyperball course" ( a random clusterf*!k of plastics they have carelessly arranged in an open field) and the air bunkers that are out there are so deflated that good paint doesn't even break on them 9 times out of 10 and they go flying off into the yonder blue. When this happens, there is a good chance that the guy who lives next door to the field is going to come over pissed because his white Ford F-250 is covered in dings and dents (and maybe some paint if it broke) because they don't care to keep the netting up on that side of the field. Speaking of the netting, every now and then, a stray ball might come flying over the net (rail car side) and ding the side of the rail car upon which the owner will say "Heads Up!" and laugh it off. The "referees" are the owner's grandaughters who I am estimating to be between the ages of 12 and 12. They have one standup chrono that works occasionally. The woodsball is a small patch of woods with no man-made obstacles save a flimsy aluminum frame covered with tin roofing that they cut a hole in and called it a base. Good cover is sparse and there is no tactical setup for scenario play. Its just run/walk through a poorly managed patch of mud sparsely covered with trees and hope that whoever you find is on the opposing team and not your own. I live here in Jonesboro. I want a place to play speedball and APP is not the place to do it. I was going to CHF in Hernando but the speedball field there is no longer available. The park at Lakeland, TN wants $70 for a case of paint plus entry and all day air for a total of $90 plus the gas to drive there. Point is, I want a place to play speedball. If anyone knows of another park relatively close that doesn't charge out the butt for a day of recreation, please let me know. All helpful info will be appreciated. And to all you haters, you had it good back in the day. ( I know because I used to come here back when I was still in high school).
TheZERO220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:52 PM #30
polarpaxton
WooPig

polarpaxton plays in the PSP
polarpaxton is an NCPA player
polarpaxton plays in the APPA D3 division
I approve of this post
NCPA AllStars Lifetime member
polarpaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups