PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-14-2005, 11:10 AM #64
fenix_freak
Quiet Riot

has been a member for 10 years
That's awesome...how much did it cost to make?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-14-2005, 07:56 PM #65
bustacap

Consider yourself a future rich dude.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:07 PM #66
fdjizm
O.G

fdjizm is a Supporting Member
very nice, he said he was on his lunch break making the body get off his ****, he is intitled to his own time, even though he may be backuped on orders he does have a life, your saying that when he is on the toilet he should be working on half block cockers?.... people need time for them selves. your basically saying u dont want him eating, watching tv or taking a ****, because he is backed up on orders?
Old 12-15-2005, 01:23 PM #67
TheTotalXperience

Yeah, fdjizm is right, this guy makes a sick looking new product, and people start to flame him? There is a reason he is backed up on orders people, because his products are GOOD and people buy them. So everybody can now stop being jealous of his success and move on with your lives. You all should just be thankful that there are still innovative people around in the paintball industry.
Old 12-15-2005, 02:04 PM #68
slim daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim daddy
Why delrin? Why not Vespel?
I hate to quote myself but you never answered my question...
Old 12-15-2005, 02:56 PM #69
rlong

Well Vespel is great for no friction but it is very brittle. It chips easy and I could try to make one. Vespel is also very expensive
Old 12-15-2005, 03:40 PM #70
pntballoutkast05

nice try up
Old 12-15-2005, 07:03 PM #71
Prairie
DRINK CHEERWINE

Prairie is a Supporting Member
Prairie is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTotalXperience
Yeah, fdjizm is right, this guy makes a sick looking new product, and people start to flame him? There is a reason he is backed up on orders people, because his products are GOOD and people buy them. So everybody can now stop being jealous of his success and move on with your lives. You all should just be thankful that there are still innovative people around in the paintball industry.
"No."
Old 12-15-2005, 08:30 PM #72
leprechaun8942
The One Man Thrill Ride

leprechaun8942 is a Moderator
leprechaun8942 is playing at Living Legends X
leprechaun8942 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdjizm
he said
There lies the problem. He said that. After all of the stunts he has pulled, there is no reason to believe him on anything he says, so there is no reason for me to think that he actually did do this over his lunch break.
Old 12-15-2005, 09:09 PM #73
epidemic23

epidemic23 is a Supporting Member
awesome

old_fb
Old 12-15-2005, 09:19 PM #74
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

JoshGrrrr is a Supporting Member
JoshGrrrr is playing at Living Legends III
JoshGrrrr supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTotalXperience

A halfblock conversion doesn't take long. I have done plenty myself. Once you have the parts pre-made..it takes about 30 minutes per gun.

He is entitled to his own time, but there is absolutely no reason he should be taking new halflbock work when other have been waiting on thier guns for months.

Thanks for treating your customers lousy Bob...lol It has kept me busy.

EDIT: What exactly do you own patents on?

Last edited by JoshGrrrr : 12-15-2005 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-16-2005, 04:20 PM #75
rlong

Josh did you get my e-mail I sent you.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:35 PM #76
maskedpenisfromvenus

maskedpenisfromvenus is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshGrrrr
EDIT: What exactly do you own patents on?
yeh, i really cant think of anything innovative you've done.

maybe he has a patent on the halfblock 8 month waiting list.

“The punishment of every disordered mind is its own disorder.”
― Augustine of Hippo
Old 12-16-2005, 07:35 PM #77
rlong

-What a person can have patented,

In the language of the statute, any person who “invents or discovers any new and useful process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof, may obtain a patent,” subject to the conditions and requirements of the law. The word “process” is defined by law as a process, act or method, and primarily includes industrial or technical processes. The term “machine” used in the statute needs no explanation. The term “manufacture” refers to articles that are made, and includes all manufactured articles. The term “composition of matter” relates to chemical compositions and may include mixtures of ingredients as well as new chemical compounds. These classes of subject matter taken together include practically everything that is made by man and the processes for making the products.

-Design Patent

The patent laws provide for the granting of design patents to any person who has invented any new and nonobvious ornamental design for an article of manufacture. The design patent protects only the appearance of an article, but not its structural or functional features. The proceedings relating to granting of design patents are the same as those relating to other patents with a few differences. See current fee schedule for the filing fee for a design application. A design patent has a term of 14 years from grant, and no fees are necessary to maintain a design patent in force. If on examination it is determined that an applicant is entitled to a design patent under the law, a notice of allowance will be sent to the applicant or applicant’s attorney, or agent, calling for the payment of an issue fee. The drawing of the design patent conforms to the same rules as other drawings, but no reference characters are allowed and the drawing should clearly depict the appearance, since the drawing defines the scope of patent protection. The specification of a design application is short and ordinarily follows a set form. Only one claim is permitted, following a set form.

-Utility Patent

Issued for the invention of a new and useful process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or a new and useful improvement thereof, it generally permits its owner to exclude others from making, using, or selling the invention for a period of up to twenty years from the date of patent application filing. Also referred to as "patents for invention."

-Provisional Application for a Patent

Since June 8, 1995, the USPTO has offered inventors the option of filing a provisional application for patent which was designed to provide a lower cost first patent filing in the United States and to give U.S. applicants parity with foreign applicants. Claims and oath or declaration are NOT required for a provisional application. Provisional application provides the means to establish an early effective filing date in a patent application and permits the term “Patent Pending” to be applied in connection with the invention.

-I have Provisional Patents on The Turtle Valve, The use of Acetal Plastics for a back block, the use of the pull pin cocking the Hammer. Now the Lawyers wrote it up better. The Patent is back on the Turtle Valve, just waiting on the other ones to come back. Was told they would take longer since there was more involved.

I didn't do these because of money. I enjoy doing this and have many more Ideas to come out with. Some are for The EGO.

Last edited by rlong : 12-16-2005 at 09:01 PM.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:33 PM #78
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

JoshGrrrr is a Supporting Member
JoshGrrrr is playing at Living Legends III
JoshGrrrr supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlong
Josh did you get my e-mail I sent you.
Yes, and I believe about 1% of it. I know for a fact that you don't mind lying. I have seen you lie on these boards and I know customers of yours you have directly lied to. You are not the kind of person I will believe without proof.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:45 PM #79
cockerpunk

oh when is the girly fight gonna start? i wanna stick around and see it...
Old 12-17-2005, 02:13 AM #80
x420psykoticx
Business Cat

x420psykoticx is a Supporting Member
x420psykoticx plays in the PSP
x420psykoticx owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
x420psykoticx is an NCPA player
x420psykoticx is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
x420psykoticx is Legendary
x420psykoticx is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlong
I enjoy doing this and have many more Ideas to come out with. Some are for The EGO.
Enjoy doing it? If so, we wouldn't be waiting for 8 months+. This isn't even very extensive work like crazily milling a viking.