PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-13-2006, 01:25 PM #22
chapter2

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00x View Post
Had some mishaps with paypal his mom recalled the payment and has only sent me 200 dollars of the 700 owed and it has been nearly 8 months. They are now ignoring my emails and think they will be getting away with this scam. BEWARE. THIS IS A THEIF AND SCAMMER.

Ok this guy is telling the truth but he is leaving out 1 big thing. Awhile back he had scammed some guy and didn't tell me at all. So we sent him the full amount of money he wanted. but the paypal account we sent it to was the one he used to scam someone, so he couldn't take out what we paid him until all 1,000 dollars of hi money was givin back to the person he scammed, he told my mom to lie to her bank and say he scammed us so we could get our money back. So she did and like 1 week after she got in a car accident and we had to get our Honda fixed. I have sent him many emails saying were going to give him the rest buy i get no response.

Last edited by chapter2 : 04-04-2007 at 11:12 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2007, 03:21 PM #23
w00x
[color=pink]Hrm?[/color]

w00x is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapter2 View Post
Ok this guy is telling the truth but he is leaving out 1 big thing. Awhile back he had scammed some guy and didn't tell me at all. So we sent him the full amount of money he wanted. but the paypal account we sent it to was the one he used to scam someone, so he couldn't take out what we paid him until all 1,000 dollars of hi money was givin back to the person he scammed, he told my mom to lie to her bank and say he scammed us so we could get our money back. So she did and like 1 week after she got in a car accident and we had to get our Honda fixed. I have sent him many emails saying were going to give him the rest buy i get no response.
1. I never scammed anyone, my sister overdrew her account and it got closed. Paypals a ***** and dosnt let you touch the money in a closed account. You guys recalled the money like I asked you to but only sent me 200 of it. Im even being nice and just asking that you send me a couple hundred more which is knocking off a couple hundred from the price. You took advantage and scammed me out of 500 dollars dont try and use my sisters closed account as a copout.