PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-24-2011, 09:57 AM #295
Xaber

has been a member for 10 years
Just a reminder... tomorrow night is the last Reball night at RHCC until next fall. Weather forecast is for rain, so it'll be a great time to be indoors. Let's get a great turnout and make this a fun end to a great season.

For those who are interested, we will continue to host Reball events in Newberg on the first Monday of every month.

"Preach the gospel at all times, and when necessary use paint."

Proudly Sponsored by: Impact Action Sports, GI Sportz, Bellagios Pizza, Exalt, Guru Gun Stands
Xaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2011, 11:57 PM #296
ccoelnslash
P-TOWN Pumpers Photog

ccoelnslash has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaber
Just a reminder... tomorrow night is the last Reball night at RHCC until next fall. Weather forecast is for rain, so it'll be a great time to be indoors. Let's get a great turnout and make this a fun end to a great season.

For those who are interested, we will continue to host Reball events in Newberg on the first Monday of every month.
Rentals gonna be avalible?? I'm out in the area for interview and it ends around 430 plus lea gets off work at 5pm so she may come out
ccoelnslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:41 AM #297
fatballer189

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLetch
Obviously didn't hear any of their players admiting it in open conversation either. Reball was an event I showed up religiously to until recently
Ok well have fun sitting at home. Not saying anyone would or would not admit it. Just saying I never saw any pro players cheating during these events.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:04 AM #298
Xaber

We will have rentals there for anyone who needs them tonight.

We have had issues with some "invincible" players (just like we do every year) and we have tried to address it as directly and productively as possible. As I state at all of our events, Reball is intended to be fun practice for everyone, and a few people not playing by the rules can ruin the fun for everyone.

Joel... you and Marcus are two of the players I enjoy seeing most at these events. Your positive attitudes, competitive nature, and willingness to pitch in where needed help keep the energy up and the events running smooth. I'm sorry you were frustrated in the past, but I hope that both of you will join us tonight for this last event.

The pro players who have attended have been the most help and had some of the best attitudes towards the game and the players that I have seen, and are not the ones who we have had issues with. I have talked personally with any players I have seen or heard bragging about repeatedly playing on.

Come on out tonight! It's going to be a great time, and I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Proudly Sponsored by: Impact Action Sports, GI Sportz, Bellagios Pizza, Exalt, Guru Gun Stands
Old 04-25-2011, 03:42 PM #299
tomstar
pbrack.com

tomstar is a Professional paintball player
Looking forward to tonight, should be a great last night of re-ball im coming with another Uprising player. Lets get a great turnout tonight.
Tommy Tucker #01
Seattle Uprising
PBRACK CLOTHING
tomstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:27 PM #300
Jobberwocky

Jobberwocky supports DLX Technology
I'll be there!
Old 04-25-2011, 06:43 PM #301
Xaber

It Has Begun!!!

ReplyRegional Ups