Old 07-17-2009, 04:36 PM #1
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Explicit#23 is a Professional paintball player
Explicit#23 plays in the USPL
Explicit#23 supports Pev's Paintball
Explicit#23 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Lightbulb Pb News Hot Off The Press!

THIS IS WHERE WE CAN POST UP HOT PAINTBALL NEWS RELEASE AND ARTICLES YOU LIKE. THE MORE WE SPREAD THE NEWS OF PAINTBALL THE BETTER OFF THIS SPORT WILL BE. SUPPORT ALL FORMS OR PAINTBALL AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FIELDS AND STORES!!

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO MARKET OTHER SITES. THIS IS JUST TO PUT NEWS ARTICLES THAT ARE INTERESTING AND ARE RELATED TO PB! THANKS

Last edited by Explicit#23 : 05-09-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Explicit#23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2009, 03:17 PM #2
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

post up ot...just for you!
San Francisco EXPLICITRob Montiero#23
*MACDEV*HK ARMY*VIRTUE PAINTBALL*PB FASHION*SOCIAL PAINTBALL*PaintballPhotography.com*PbNation*JSG*TH IRTY FIRST OUTFITTERS PAINTBALL*

Old 07-20-2009, 04:27 PM #3
impulse_owner
WILD BUNCH

has been a member for 10 years
impulse_owner supports Team VICIOUS
impulse_owner supports our troops
impulse_owner is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
impulse_owner is Immortal
when I find some stuff to post up I wiil
Old 07-20-2009, 04:37 PM #4
SpyderPB819

SpyderPB819 donated to help Peyton Trent
German National team wins

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3157784

Too bad the U.S. didn't have a team. We're by far the biggest paintball country in the world.
SpyderPB819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:49 PM #5
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderPB819 View Post
German National team wins

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3157784

Too bad the U.S. didn't have a team. We're by far the biggest paintball country in the world.
Great News Mike....
*MACDEV*HK ARMY*VIRTUE PAINTBALL*PB FASHION*SOCIAL PAINTBALL*PaintballPhotography.com*PbNation*JSG*TH IRTY FIRST OUTFITTERS PAINTBALL*

Old 07-20-2009, 04:51 PM #6
SpyderPB819

I think stuff like that makes this look more like a sport than a game. If we keep going in that direction, the olympics doesn't seem that crazy.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:53 PM #7
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Quote:
I think stuff like that makes this look more like a sport than a game. If we keep going in that direction, the olympics doesn't seem that crazy.
The pics are awesome...These really market the sport!! Wow very Impressed

Old 07-21-2009, 01:51 PM #8
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Arrow

7 man: Why It’s Still HerePosted by Allan On July - 21 - 2009

So 7 man… alive again? With the USPL’s second event bringing in 70 teams to compete at Southern California’s SC Village doesn’t it seem like is? We’ve all been hearing for months now that the USPL was going to die after HB, that SC Village would be canceled, and if it wasn’t canceled it’d only get 30 teams. So far these have all been completely true right? Wrong. Everyone has heard the rumors and whispers about the USPL ready to fade away and return in 2010 as the NPPL because nobody wants to play 7 man anymore. Well someone forgot to send out that memo to the paintball community as 70 teams must have thought they were playing some other format. Boy will they be surprised! Wait, what? They knew they were playing 7 man? That’s odd. So in order to get to the bottom of this, I decided to go to those who know paintball the best, the pros, and find out why they like this format and why it’s still here in the paintball world.

“I love 7 man for many reasons but the #1 reason has to be “no coaching”. It allows good paintball players to shine, they are able to outsmart their opponents and win games. There is a fine line between being a superstar stud player running highway on a guy and cleaning up another 2-3 guys after you shot the first guy clean or being a pawn chump if some sideline coach yells from 5 feet away “he’s coming!” and blows your head off 1 step out of your bunker.”
Travis Lemanski, LA Infamous

“I think that 7-man paintball is probably the most challenging form of paintball. It’s like the other styles of paintball teach you how to play 7-man and that is if you are lucky. Most other formats you can learn one or two different skill sets and compete but in 7-man you have to be good at everything.”
Rich Telford Sacramento XSV

“I love seven man paintball. It’s the way that paintball should be played. It requires a complete paintball player to be good at seven man. It also requires more teamwork and strategy than any other format. Plus it’s clearly the wave of the future!”
Alex Fraige San Diego Dynasty

The most challenging form of paintball? More team work and strategy? Allowing good paintball players to shine? Apparently 7 man isn’t so bad! Clearly it isn’t a fluke as the USPL already has over 80 teams signed up to participate in Event 3 in Washington D.C. So does this mean that everyone will stop talking about how the USPL is going to disappear at any moment? Well let me be the first to tell you, absolutely not. The only thing that will prove to the world that the USPL isn’t going anywhere is the fact that they are still holding events. Each event they’ll win a handful of teams over as believers until they finally have enough of a following that we will not have to hear all the time that the USPL is failing and is ready to crumble. Many people don’t remember the NPPL had a rough start too, but up until the very end it had a strong following of teams. Once the USPL can prove that it will not follow the same mistakes made in the past the doubts will begin to silence.

“After the demise of the NPPL, paintball was in need of a big stage for 7-man competition. We are happy to see the USPL stepping to the plate in hosting top notch tournaments where pros and amateurs can continue to compete.”
Jason Donaldson VP of Marketing at Kingman

“I have a great passion for 7 man format. Now given that, I think Paintball is ‘one community-family’, it doesn’t matter what format you are playing. We should all support all formats to keep this sport alive. I personally started playing 7 man and love this format. It requires players to have ‘field awareness’ without a sideline coach moving you like a robot. This is by no means a knock on xball because we practice this format also to build on athleticism and aggression play. 7 man, in my opinion requires more thought and strategy. We all need to do our part in keeping all aspects of Paintball alive and kicking.”
Rob Montiero, SF Explicit

I know that while one unified paintball league has plenty of benefits as far as creating one format and one identity for the paintball community nobody can say that it hurts to have options. The fact that 7 man is still surviving shows that there are a lot of teams out there that want to play the format, that want to play more paintball in multiple leagues, and want to be able to experience what each league has to offer. The bottom line, tournament paintball, no matter what format, is good for paintball.

-Allan Gungormez

Last edited by Explicit#23 : 07-21-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:28 PM #9
SpyderPB819

That must feel cool that people interview you now
Old 07-21-2009, 02:34 PM #10
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Quote:
That must feel cool that people interview you now
lol, actually what would be better is for these news publications to interview the people that matter. The fans, the supporters, the divisional teams, the newbees to our sport. Those are the ones that keep this sport alive!

Old 07-21-2009, 03:09 PM #11
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Great article form Tom

Discussions regarding USPL Prize $$ Change!

While I am not an authority on all things related to the other side of our sport….I would like to take a moment and share some correspondence I have had the honor to have with one of the pro teams associated with the USPL. In fact while closely associated with Scenario paintball, my dealings with the San Francisco Explicit team have sufficiently excited me to start paying more attention and educate myself with respect to the USPL tournament series. The following was sent off via email to one of their membership in regards to a great story sent to The Catshack that I felt was more deserving of appearing in a big publication such as X3.

Ryan I have personally spoken with the editor of X3 Paintball magazine, Mr John Amodea, and have discussed San Fran Explicit as a team I really admire. I also mentioned that while I have never really followed pro paintball, it is you guys that are actually exciting me enough to start paying attention to it. All that having been said John is very receptive to the idea of running your story in his magazine. I will be forwarding it under your name and including the photos you sent along for me.

Thanks and keep up the good work boys!

At the moment some problems have arisen as it pertains to one of the upcoming USPL tournaments. Chuck Hendsch, Commissioner of the USPL has issued a press release regarding the team involvement in the upcoming series and adjustments planned for prize packages. In short it has much to do with only 71 teams registered with the series itself but needing a full 75 to allow for full prize packages. With a full 75 teams the full prize package is $50000. The release info from Mr. Hendsch is as follows:

Official response from Chuck Hendsch:

Hi:

As stated on the website under the prize section, the prizes will be reduced under the prize section as we have under 75 teams. We are still giving away $30000 to the D1, D2 and D3. Pros do not receive any money.

I hope you understand as the cost of putting on events is very costly even when we use traditional paintball parks instead of stadiums.

Hope to see you out there

Best regards,

Chuck Hendsch

Commissioner

US Paintball League

Source: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3155168

Rob Montiero 07.21.2009 12:32
"Just my 2 cents as a team-owner of the USPL league. People, or at least some individuals out there don’t realize why we did this league. After the fall of the NPPL, all we could think about is “How do we save 7 man”? After a quick down and dirty business plan and some capital from all the team owners we set out on this venture to save this format. Any of you owners out there that run teams understand the capital investment needed to run a team. Well think about what it takes to run a league. Team owners of any team aren’t in it to make a financial return. Well neither are we as USPL Team Owners. We are just trying to help keep this format alive. Its all “paintball” folks, whether your playing xball, scenario or 7 man. We are all one community, so please stop with the bashing and help support this way of life, Paintball. PS, “The bashing” is not related to this forum. I am speaking of other articles and forums out there! Long Live our Sport!"

tomcat 07.21.2009 12:41
"Awesome!…thanks for clarifying that for us Rob!"

Last edited by Explicit#23 : 07-21-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:35 PM #12
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

SF Explicit Reflects on USPL West Coast Open , By Ryan
http://www.catshackreports.com/2009/...-1/#comment-58

Old 07-29-2009, 10:46 PM #13
BryanDragan

Yah thats my boy
BryanDragan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:16 AM #14
OMG ITZ RP

OMG ITZ RP is a Professional paintball player
OMG ITZ RP plays in the PSP
OMG ITZ RP helped look for balloons
OMG ITZ RP owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OMG ITZ RP owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Yep I wrote that
OMG ITZ RP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:26 AM #15
BryanDragan

you talk about your self in third person.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:26 PM #16
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Lightbulb Sf Explicit Sponsors Osoko Pump Tournament Series

http://www.osokoseries.com/

SF EXPLICIT SPONSORS OSOKO PUMP TOURNAMENT SERIES

Old 07-31-2009, 05:14 PM #17
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

updated

Last edited by Explicit#23 : 08-06-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:06 PM #18
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Lightbulb From Javier Codina Lopez: Entrevista con SF Explicit!!/Interview with SF Explicit!

From Javier Codina Lopez: Entrevista con SF Explicit!!/Interview with SF Explicit! Javier thanks for the support all the way from Spain!

[url]http://www.zonapaintball.com/foro/index.php?topic=19258.0#new[url]

http://fpbsnoobs.blogspot.com/2009/0...-explicit.html

Old 07-31-2009, 07:35 PM #19
BryanDragan

yes! thought it was going to be in just spanish
Old 07-31-2009, 07:57 PM #20
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

From Brandon & Justin:
Pro Paintball team Explicit spends the day at Shriners Childrens Hospital
July 31, 2009 by Brandon

"Professional paintball team San Francisco Explicit recently spent an afternoon at Shriners Hospital in Sacramento, CA giving back to those in need. The team spent time with the kids and donated board games and answered tons of questions. This is paintball news that deserves attention as it involves both children in need and the promotion of paintball to the outside community. Many of you may recognize SF Explicit from both the extraordinary job they’ve done promoting paintball all while raising awareness for those both in and outside of our sport. Read on as Jana Kruska and Rob Montiero of San Francisco Explicit recount their experience."

http://www.propaintball.com/2009/07/...all/#more-4194

Last edited by Explicit#23 : 07-31-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:03 PM #21
BryanDragan

Already read it.