Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-10-2001, 10:43 AM #1
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

has been a member for 10 years
Question Rebels Preformance???????

I was wondering how the rebels are holding up. I had one of the early ones and it did not hold up very well. I have been told that they have worked the bugs out. I would like to hear from you guys.

Team: Abbey's www.abbeyspaintball.comwould like to thank our sponsors.National Paintball Supply,*Impressions Trophies and Awards
Diablo,*Natural Accents Landscape and Design,*32 Degrees,*RATCO Gear,*Stiffi,*Abbeys Paintball
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2001, 09:10 PM #2
sorisko

Well... I havent owned one... nor do I plan on really owning one, but I have worked on a few of friends... I dont think they are very great * no offence to owners and stuff*

These kids have babied their guns, and have just had lots of problems that I think could have been easily prevented....

I have had to deal with quite a few problems with these guns, like one the velocity wouldnt go over 178, it was sort of cold out though, and nobody's would go up very high.. mine was running at 250, so it wasnt that bad... but this thing was maxed out and wouldnt go about 178... the kid also had the bottom grip fall off with no apperent reason... I guess it was just a screw though.. I dont know the complete story, he just told me.... then this other kid that owns one's gun double fires every time... just spaz I tell ya... haha... oh well.. it could be worse... you can at least fix those problems though.....
Old 11-08-2001, 10:57 PM #3
shinigami_zz

Performance eh?

Rebels are a pretty good type of marker to start out with, but if you are looking into buying a marker for an intermediate player, a Spyder would be a better choice. No offense to any rebel owners. Rebels can tend to be very inconsistent with their shots. One minute they shoot balls only 15 feet the other minute they are firing great. Just a bit of advice. Hope it helps
Old 11-17-2001, 06:53 AM #4
SGT BiGGiE

my rebel has had a couple problems..but 32 replced the parts free as it turns out wa smy error anyway,mine shoots very consistant considering i sue co2 and a 2 stage x-chamber i get 279,267,275 over the chorno mostly..not bad at all..i tihnk mine was an early model too(got it for x-mas parents bought it in october)so i guess its liek all guns a few bad in every batch though
Old 11-18-2001, 01:57 PM #5
Mick

Mick is a founding member
I like my rebel alot...though o-rings do tend to break alot...

mine isnt upgraded but i *JUST* ordered alot of upgrades for it...hopefully it will stay good and work stilll...
Old 11-26-2001, 04:28 PM #6
SGT BiGGiE

anybody know if 32 is plannin on makeing an LP valve for it?..thatd be a sweet toy for my rebel