PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-19-2008, 01:02 PM #1
Packrat3
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
PT Xtreme Mod Write up

I was wondering if it would be worth my time to do a write up on how to get the PT Xtreme to work correctly and efficiently. I have experimented with the several bodys, valves and cup seals ive had laying about, and i think ive come up with a winning combination of techniques and parts.
What do you guys think?
Rat
Packrat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-26-2008, 11:37 PM #2
pananda
im a square

do it

too many people give pistols bad rep because the user themselves are the problem
Old 05-27-2008, 07:49 AM #3
smoketheghanjah
High and Mighty

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO IT .... i have my PT extreme and PT enforcer pulled apart trying to fix them and Im having a hard time getting it to work properly!!!

again you'd be the **** if you did this!!!!
at least let me know...lol
Old 05-27-2008, 09:53 PM #4
pananda
im a square

its an automatic sticky :nododgy:

DO IT
Old 05-29-2008, 05:25 PM #5
[FHC]mikers85

i have 2 pt xtremes i would definitely be interested
Old 06-06-2008, 07:24 AM #6
XBONEZ

Hey guys I was searching like you all and found a couple ways Ive fixed mine.

1. Cup seal and Ball dedent can be replaced by a Spyders Cupseal and Dedent.

2. 12 Gram Co2 seal was tricky I went to home depot and picked up the smallest faucet rubber washer and cut it down to size to fit.

A better alternative I found was going to constant air. Plugged up the 12 gram pin hole from inside the valve assemble and connected a 5 to 6 inch
gas Line with tippmann 98 custom tank adapter.

I made this pistol into a marker for a friend of mine that needed a marker so I made a Hopper for the gun too instead of trying to buy one (2inch x 1inch x 2mm plastic 1/2 inch hole drilled into it with a 3/4inch pcv pipe cut in half and epoxied to it)

I made a little tweek with the grip internals to make it go full auto. if I pick up a Qloader for my main gun I might test it out on this one too.

Im not sure how to place images on forums but if someone wants I have a pic of it just dont know how to show it on here.

Last edited by XBONEZ : 06-06-2008 at 07:29 AM.
XBONEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:25 PM #7
XBONEZ

Almost forgot dont buy the spyder cup seal with the Aligning rod just get the cup seal. Twist off the rod from the Ptx cup seal and use that one on instead it wont go all the way though but it places the spyder cup seal in the right spot I think because the spyder cup seal is shorter.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:45 AM #8
alema

hey xbonez, care to tell me about that full-auto trigger tweak? Love to know.
alema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:29 AM #9
XBONEZ

Heres how

If you take off the grip assembly off held with two screws their is a piece that is holding the hammer back. That is what you need to take out and add an extra piece (I used a thick nail used for 2x4 to build house walls and cut it to size) inside the hole that is oblong. If you do it right it will prevent it from snagging when you pull the trigger once.

WARNING rate of fire is extremely high I mean it scared the crap out of me and is hard on the gun so percaution make sure all bolts are tightened and be ready to take off the tank just in case it doesn't stop shotting.

let me know if you need help so far ive use this pistol as a marker and OMG love the compactness it sometimes breaks balls but its so lite that it makes up for it use a 200 rd hopper and everyone Ive shown it too is freaked out by its size
Old 10-16-2008, 07:30 PM #10
H84gotten

Can anyone tell me how to attach a constant air tank to the my pt extreme, and information would be helpful, Thanks!
H84gotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:20 PM #11
XBONEZ

You need to put a bottom line on your xtreme.

things you need (or what i used)

1. Tippman 98 custom Tank Adapter (also know as Duckbill)
2. 4 or 5 inch gas line
3. Tephlon Tape for sealing

once you put it on all you need to do is seal where the Co2 cartrige goes in by either leaving a Co2 cartrige in there or seal it from inside with something
Old 11-03-2008, 11:32 AM #12
tokemoke

What would you plug it up with/how? Gum?
I love the look and feel of my xtreme but this air problem has given me headaches. Could you do that write up please. Plenty of people are still talking about this marker still. I think it would be really helpful. Thanks.
tokemoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:20 AM #13
DemonIAm

Bump! I need pics and write ups!
DemonIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:50 PM #14
tokemoke

Yay, I'm not the only one who still believes in this little guy(gal). PT's need lovin too.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:09 PM #15
darkspidie8419
Teamontargetpb.com

Boom heres one I wrote it in five minutes done! Maybe I'll do some more later.
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2905821

Teamontargetpb.com
darkspidie8419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:46 PM #16
ishvan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoketheghanjah View Post
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO IT .... i have my PT extreme and PT enforcer pulled apart trying to fix them and Im having a hard time getting it to work properly!!!

again you'd be the **** if you did this!!!!
at least let me know...lol

kinda in the same spot, i have 4 pt enforcer bodys and no internals anyone know where i can pick them up or do the extreme internals work on the enforcer??? any help would be nice or i'm going to end up cutting the bodys so they will exept spyder parts ( valve, bolt, striker)
ishvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:26 AM #17
XBONEZ

Hey guys if you read my first post it should fix your problem but if its something else thats leaking or having trouble with let me know in detail so i can see what I can do to help.

Tokemoke if you have the Operation manual look at the exploded view of the Pt xtream on it you will see part 18(Value Black Plug),22(washer), and 24(Thimble) what I did was wrapped 22(washer) with tephlon tape and made a small wad of tephlon and sealed it between 22(washer) and 24(Thimble) mainly on the tip of the 24(Thimble).

I know I probleby over complicated the direction but mainly you just want to seal it anyway you can heck you can even use gum if it works.

If I knew how to post pics I would show full detail of what I did
Old 12-11-2008, 11:28 AM #18
tokemoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBONEZ View Post
Hey guys if you read my first post it should fix your problem but if its something else thats leaking or having trouble with let me know in detail so i can see what I can do to help.

Tokemoke if you have the Operation manual look at the exploded view of the Pt xtream on it you will see part 18(Value Black Plug),22(washer), and 24(Thimble) what I did was wrapped 22(washer) with tephlon tape and made a small wad of tephlon and sealed it between 22(washer) and 24(Thimble) mainly on the tip of the 24(Thimble).

I know I probleby over complicated the direction but mainly you just want to seal it anyway you can heck you can even use gum if it works.

Thanks for this. The gum wasn't working
Old 12-12-2008, 08:42 AM #19
darkspidie8419
Teamontargetpb.com

Quote:

to post a pic first you a host site, I like Photobucket, then click, cut/paste the img link into your thread here and Voila you get a picture in your post.

Teamontargetpb.com
Old 02-10-2009, 01:35 PM #20
XBONEZ

Heres a pic thanks to Darkspidie8419

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/PIC-0039.jpg
Old 02-11-2009, 08:30 AM #21
darkspidie8419
Teamontargetpb.com

Quote:
Not bad. Heres the Pt extreme mod write up thread I made. I included alot of the common upgrades used on pt's.
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2977188

Teamontargetpb.com