PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-24-2015, 11:46 AM #1513
ruben42
2k5er

ruben42 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Not sure if this question has been asked but I have a Geo 3.1 and just got a regular 4500 Ninja Reg for it. I put it in my gun for the first time a couple days ago and noticed that it is pretty difficult for me to pop my ASA back to have my gun gassed up. Now my question is... does the ball on the reg break in over time? Or is it always that hard to gas up on a gun such as a Geo? Thanks
ruben42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2015, 04:11 PM #1514
Nate @ Ninja PB
Ninja Paintball

Nate @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nate @ Ninja PB is playing at Living Legends V
Nate @ Ninja PB is playing at Living Legends VIII
Nate @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben42 View Post
Not sure if this question has been asked but I have a Geo 3.1 and just got a regular 4500 Ninja Reg for it. I put it in my gun for the first time a couple days ago and noticed that it is pretty difficult for me to pop my ASA back to have my gun gassed up. Now my question is... does the ball on the reg break in over time? Or is it always that hard to gas up on a gun such as a Geo? Thanks
Adjust the pressure down to 550 psi which is what the geo3.1 runs at and you will no longer have difficulty activating that

Because the new ball valve has a larger surface area it requires more pressure to activate if there is a higher pressure behind the ball. If we lower the output pressure you will be able to activate that system easier
www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
Nate @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 06:03 PM #1515
nacnac58
Airborne

nacnac58 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hey Nate! I've got a standard black ninja 68/45 born in 2012 with what I can assume is the standard reg. I've got a drone 2 in the mail which requires a lower output so I went ahead and removed the bonnet, only to find there are no shims in my reg. am I safe to assume that my tanks output is roughly 550 psi? And is the fact that there are no silver shims an issue? I've been running the tank on my sl74 ego with no issues.
Cheers!
Josh
Bring back agg
nacnac58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 08:39 PM #1516
ruben42
2k5er

ruben42 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate @ Ninja PB View Post
Adjust the pressure down to 550 psi which is what the geo3.1 runs at and you will no longer have difficulty activating that

Because the new ball valve has a larger surface area it requires more pressure to activate if there is a higher pressure behind the ball. If we lower the output pressure you will be able to activate that system easier
So how do I adjust it? Lol sorry... new to all this.
ruben42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM #1517
M0n0mana

hi,

I recently bought a "Ninja Paintball 3000 psi Standard Regulator" and I removed all shims and the pressure is still over 600psi (615 or so). Is there anything else i can do to lower it to 500 as advertised? ANS says it can go as low as 450 but I doubt that. the manual says 500 so I'll go with that.

Second question, I use 17ci tanks a lot, can I use the pro reg 2 on my 3k 17ci tanks if I switch out the burst discs?

Thank you
M0n0mana is offline   Reply With Quote